It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro from a new user

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Greetings - I am introducing myself as requested. Call me seekerfirst. Briefly, I consider myself a "veteran" of the underground/controversial news scene. I am over 35 years of age. Once I have made my 20 posts, I plan to start a thread about Theranos, if one does not already exist (I cannot find one; is there a search function on this forum?), among other topics (such as the secret-not-so-secret shadow-military that controls the United States. I live in the USA, "annuit coeptus" as it says on our one-dollar bill.

If anyone can point me to a thread about Theranos (and/or a Search function on this site), I would appreciate it.

That is all for now.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seekerfirst

Welcome to the mad house

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Welcome seeker first, may your time here be fruitful.

The search function can be accessed by clicking on the large green icon at the top right of every page, hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hi, Seekerfirst. Looking forward to whatever Theranos is about. Enjoy your stay here.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome seekerfirst

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I suppose it's not disallowed if I briefly mention a topic that I will soon be searching for here, and if I find nothing I will start a new thread.

Ask yourself what kind of a company has the following board of directors:

"[F]ormer Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of Defense Bill Perry, former Secretary of State George Shultz, former Senators Sam Nunn and Bill Frist (who, it should be noted, is a surgeon), former Navy Admiral Gary Roughead, former Marine Corps General James Mattis, and former CEOs Dick Kovacevich of Wells Fargo and Riley Bechtel of Bechtel."

If you answered a company started by a 19-year-old dropout (albeit from Stanford, but that is part of the story/connection) could have assembled the following board of directors, none with industry (medical technology, specific blood testing) experience?

I am quoting from this Fortune article: fortune.com...

Theranos is a supposed "$9Billion USD valuation" company that has yet to make any products available, barring *one* station they had setup inside the Palo Alto (Stanford) Walgreens where they provided faulty blood monitoring tests.

www.mondaynote.com...
www.wsj.com...

That is all just for starters. Larry Ellison is their largest investor. One of their (if not THE) lead scientists committed suicide after working there from 2005 to 2013. Anyway, I will reveal more connections and ask more questions in the Theranos thread. But it's a fascinating example of the 1% grooming their own and creating fictitious wealth vehicles in the process.

Also, why do they want your *blood*?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Welcome to the board

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi there. Looking forward to reading your threads, sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy your time on ATS.
See ya around the boards.
liw

top topics

join