It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's new ad: "Don't Let the Joke be on Us" Hillary laughs as Benghazi Burns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I find this ad to be very effective. Hillary's laugh is like nails on a chalkboard.

It's time for Trump to act like he already has the Nomination.

And, the people and there are many. Saying Trump is in this for Hillary...Wrong.

Trump wants to be President of the United States.

This is a fight for the future of America.

edit on 25-11-2015 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm sure Hillary actually thinks to herself, "I wonder what evil thing I can do today...God, I love being evil, I love being such an evil person and doing evil things!"

No one wants to be evil or thinks they're evil. Evil things are done by people who believe they are doing the right thing. There isn't such a thing as the "evil bad villain" we see in Hollywood movies.

We create "evil villains" to entertain us, not to imitate real life.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I dont like trump nor do i think he would be a good president but hillary has been around far to long and with too numerous scandals.

I like the ad, she is everything but honest or sincere. Exceeds all the negative qualifications of a politician.

Unlikely that the GOP will select trump so at least he is providing worth while entertainment.

edit on 011130America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2015 15:01:08 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

He already won. Like it or not. People need to face it and deal with it. After all, can't be worse (if you know what I mean) .

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No political message, just political mud-throwing.

Pathetic and childish!

It doesn't matter who wins, the US will still be screwed...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

She laughs in order to make herself feel good about the lies she has spread hoping to make others feel good...I mean, laughing is supposed to bring happiness to those around you, no?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

No political message, just political mud-throwing.

Pathetic and childish!

It doesn't matter who wins, the US will still be screwed...

Exactly, that's why I find it very effective.

People don't care about issues. Most people are completely clueless.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Her phony laugh makes me want to drive a #2 pencil into both of my eardrums.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more with you.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Hillary laughs as Benghazi Burns

It was all in the cards, the prophecy is being fulfilled... Benghazi, the Email scandal & now the foreboding laughter ...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm afraid I have to refer to your statement as naive. No offense, but evil does exist and it subsists upon people thinking just that.

You will know a person by their deeds...service to self or serving others that my friend is the edge of Occams razor.

Hillary is as self serving as anyone I have seen. I do not condone the right over the left I am a practical observer...I'd like to think and frankly Hillary is a frightening option for President.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Jeez, I don't know why I didn't see this before...

Ohhh, the HILLAR(it)Y of it all [walks off laughing].

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Her phony laugh makes me want to drive a #2 pencil into both of my eardrums.

Why inflict pain upon yourself?

All you have to do is cut out her vocal cords! Duh!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You know I hate to be the one to admit it but Trump seems to be the only GoP candidate already attacking the Democrats in ads at this time. Then more to the point Trump has proven he could buy Hillary off because he did it before.

What I do not get is the GoP and the Mass Media are playing Trumps game like fools, There is a tried and true way to beat Trump now before the primaries and no one in the GoP or the Media want to touch it.

Ignore him like they Ignored Ron Paul... Do not go after him, do not attack him, make him spend his money to be seen or heard. Stop with the free press for him, he can turn any disaster they try to throw at him around like he was wearing Teflon underwear.

If the GoP really want him out they need to have the single digit Midgets, get out of the race and choose who they think has the best chance against trump Put all the backing into that candidate, have that candidate go after the democrat party and ignore trump while pushing all that candidates virtues to the fore front.

Instead they are throwing it all against Trump... Not a good move if they want him gone... Unless the truth is they want to temper him for when the fight with the Democrat Nominee starts... Could the GoP be playing a game with the Media for once letting the Media toughen their candidate up only to have it look like he beat out the establishment one at a time >.<

Something to chew on while enjoying a

CoBaZ

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
With Trump and his money, thought he could have afforded a bit more time, to make any point.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm sure Hillary actually thinks to herself, "I wonder what evil thing I can do today...God, I love being evil, I love being such an evil person and doing evil things!"

No one wants to be evil or thinks they're evil. Evil things are done by people who believe they are doing the right thing. There isn't such a thing as the "evil bad villain" we see in Hollywood movies.

You said that with way too much surety . Also , to believe there are no basically evil people in the world as well is a very naivete statement

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

You said that with way too much surety . Also , to believe there are no basically evil people in the world as well is a very naivete statement

Not sure I buy the no evil thing either.

I have seen evil...I can assure you I didn't invent it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Not sure I buy the no evil thing either.

I have seen evil...I can assure you I didn't invent it.

You've seen what you perceived to be evil. From the other persons perspective, they were the good guy.

top topics

join