It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'TAKE What You NEED'---MUST SEE Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Anyone else besides me wondering if the homeless guy was really an angel?

I was once homeless in LA years ago and that really tugged at my heart.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If true absolutely nauseating to see those who don't need take...
after watching a few of his experiments I think it's all acting
edit on 27-11-2015 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The OP pretty much sums up New York in my book. This video illustrates the self-serving greed of New Yorkers as a whole. Throw in rudeness and harsh criticism and you got the rest of the picture. Sure there are many exceptions, but NYC is truly the last place I would ever want to live because of its people. Sad really.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It should be obvious by now.

If it's not obvious, listen to the speech cadence, these aren't "normal" interactions.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT This is my first post on ATS mainly just because this blew my mind. I'm completely in shock at how selfish people can really be. This video seriously brought tears to my eyes. I truly hope one day people that put all of these material objects in front of things that really matter wake up and see what's actually important in life before it's too late. I just had to share my thoughts on this. I feel like it happens more and more everyday or I just see more of it and it makes me sick. Anyway, good day to you fellow ATSers. Know what's important.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm not really put off that they took money other than the one who said right out that he didn't need it. I'm disturbed and I have that uneasy feeling in the stomach I kid u not, silly as it may sound, that the ones who took money didn't even look at him and say, "thank you," as if they're entitled to it anyway and in their mind, this guy wearing money is just part of that whole world they think owes them as if we all haven't suffered, some of us dearly, even though we never deserved it anymore than the next guy. But yea, I think it's a very dangerous world to live in when you can't even find people who understand the simple yet imperative power of thanks, acknowledgement, excuse me, I'm sorry, pardon me, forgiveness, courtesy, etc...all of which are free but none of which are empty when given.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

edit on 11/29/2015 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: Duplicate

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Title reminded me of RATM

"Don't take just what you need."

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
A lot of these "social experiments" today are set up with actors to get views and make the author of the video look good, not as honest social experiments. I'm not buying this to be honest, the people who walked up and took money weren't acting genuine IMO. A lot of these channels are being found out as fake, I don't think this one is any different, just pandering to his audience and making easy money off of YouTube.

Maybe I'm being cynical but I've been a bit disillusioned from these types of YouTube channels.

I don't know if this one is fake as I haven't watched it and don't watch these youtube social experiments/pranks as too many have been exposed as fake and they just want views to get fame and money, they care about nothing else.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join