It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vudu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi all!

I was just searching some things about paranormal activity on the net and a thread from this site popped up. It looked pretty interesting, so i decided to sign up! I'm mostly interested in psychic and paranormal activity, gov't conspiracies and whatnot.

Let's see, some stuff about me:

I'm from New Orleans. Please, no obnoxious questions about Mardi Gras (unless you have specific cuturally-based inquiry). I'm a student studying spanish and anthropology. that's all i can think to say right now.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS - you've come to the right place for government conspiracies, the paranormal and various whatnot.

Also don't forget to visit IgnoranceDenied.com.

Bleys

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, BTS, P@ATS, ATSNN, TA and ID

have fun and i'm just a u2u away if you need help

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Vudu ! (funny avatar btw)

I've also been mostly interested, lately, in psychic and paranormal phenomena. The more I read about it, the more I want to know!

Hope you'll enjoy the forums, have fun.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you shouldnt have any problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any problems go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thanks guys!! looking forward to discussions!

top topics

join