It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin will respond: Russians feel betrayed as Turkey stabs them in the back

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

But their will be payback, probably more than a few individuals will exit this world, due to unfortunate circumstances .A young pilot will no doubt be avenged, but it wont bring him back, or stop the grieving of his family..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

But their will be payback, probably more than a few individuals will exit this world, due to unfortunate circumstances .A young pilot will no doubt be avenged, but it wont bring him back, or stop the grieving of his family..

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey, Russia...Putin...when you choose war you have to expect a little collateral damage, eh? Man the f*ck up and move on.
edit on 11/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Athenea008

haha, yeah hes a regular here. isis created by putin huh? nice.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

man the f*uck up eh? they did man up when they went into syria to fight ISIS since no one else would. and then turkey shot one of their planes down. and you think this is ok? its just collateral huh. ffs

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Most of the IS's arms ultimately came from China, Russia , the U.S. Sucks when that happens. But hey, there goes that fighting proxy wars with ourselves thing again....

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

man the f*uck up eh? they did man up when they went into syria to fight ISIS since no one else would. and then turkey shot one of their planes down. and you think this is ok? its just collateral huh. ffs

And therefore should take and face the consequences of their decision. War isn't a picnic. ShI*t happens, right?

You choose war you're going to lose people and equipment and make mistakes. No matter who you are. So, yes. Man the f*ck up and get on with it.

And no where here did I say collateral damage was okay. Or anything was okay. But it's a reality. Got it?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

right. well you say "man up" and i say this was a completely unnecessary act of violence. the pilot crossed into turkeys air space for 17 seconds and contrary to what was claimed received no warnings. this is a very sad reality and all you got to say is "man up" huh? why say anything at all dude. you just feel like being a d*ck?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

From your posts it is obvious you have already decided Russia was wrong without taking into any actual facts.
Please explain as to how Turkey managed to issue 10 threats when the Russian airplane was in Turkeys airspace for a whole whopping 17 seconds? That is just just enough time at that speed to get out.
Then please explain why Turkey runs like a little coward straight to NATO, that in itself is a bit of an admittance of guilt, or in the very very least spineless cowardice at its best.
Even Turkeys allies stated that Russia planes were in for 17 seconds?

To end on a funny note, Putin can do alot more than just whinge and whine and NATO is fully aware of it, hence how they are trying to stop the escalation of anything happened. The sad fact is Putin has been outsmarting and out thinking the others for the past while now.
While I definitely don't hope it comes to any war, I would suggest that you perhaps base your thoughts more in reality. Russia and America are both capable of destroying each other within 30 minutes.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: tony9802

All this over the russians flying over a little piece of land whilst attacking ISIS and other rebels in Syria??

They are bombing the Turkmen who are fighting ISIS. What is the U.S. going to do if they start bombing the Peshmerga, for example?

Would it be too much to ask for some proof of your claim ? Other than your opinion that is...
edit on 26-11-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

right. well you say "man up" and i say this was a completely unnecessary act of violence. the pilot crossed into turkeys air space for 17 seconds and contrary to what was claimed received no warnings. this is a very sad reality and all you got to say is "man up" huh? why say anything at all dude. you just feel like being a d*ck?

War is a completely unnecessary act of violence. War's not pretty or fun or convenient, as I've already stated. Is it so hard for you to comprehend that bad things like this, and far, far worse ones, happen during war? And furthermore, you don't have all the facts either. So cry me a Volga River.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Magnetopua

The warnings occurred prior to russia entering Turkish airspace.

The warnings started back in October when when the russian ambassador was summoned several times for violating Turkish airspace. Then turkey downed a russian drone in itsairspace and turkey notified everyone what their response would be for violations of its airspace.

Russia was warned going back to october. Russia ignored it and that arrogance got their plane shot down.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

ISIS is no where near the areas russia has been trolling in.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Would it be too much to ask for some proof of your claim ? Other than your opinion that is...

It's not opinion it's fact.

They are fighting both IS and the Syrian government which is why Russia is bombing them.

Their main opponents are the regular Syrian army and the Islamic State (IS) militant group.

I also find this to be interesting...

Under the Assad regimes in Syria, the Turkmen were banned from publishing or writing in Turkish. The government did not recognise them or other ethnic groups as minorities, preferring to stress the unity of the Arab nation.

www.bbc.com...

So Putin went into Ukraine because he said this was what they did to the Russians in Ukraine now he is helping to defend a country doing it to another group of people and it's all okay...do you see the hypocrisy in that?

And if Russia if fighting to defeat ISIS why is he bombing those fighting ISIS...oh wait that's right they are also fighting against his buddy Assad, so they aren't fighting ISIS where the Turkmen are he is fighting the Turkmen because they oppose Assad.

Putin just showed he isn't actually looking to fight ISIS, but he is more interested in fighting those who oppose Assad.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

ISIS is no where near the areas russia has been trolling in.

They are opposing Assad which is why they are a target for Russia.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yeah good luck trying to get the putinites to see facts instead of russian propaganda.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Yeah good luck trying to get the putinites to see facts instead of russian propaganda.

Facts don't mean much when Russian state run media is involved.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

dude but why the "man up" comment. you arent telling me anything i dont know but why do you have to make idiotic comments like that?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Most of the IS's arms ultimately came from China, Russia , the U.S. Sucks when that happens. But hey, there goes that fighting proxy wars with ourselves thing again....
What a load of utter turd. Most of their weapons and vehicles came from the U.S and the U.K...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

We gave them AK's and other russian equipment? Last I checked the US arms came from saudi arabia and the inability of the iraqi army to, you know, fight.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join