It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Saying "Only" Radical Islam Is The Problem, A Conspiracy Born Out Of PC ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede
If one is a Muslim and that one vows the Muslim faith then that one is obligated to follow the book of Muhammad. If a Muslim does not follow that book then that Muslim is not a true Muslim. There are no various interpretations of the book such as is in Judaism or Christianity. It's a matter of one book for all and if one is a Muslim then that is their book.

LMAO. If one is a Christian and that one vows the Christian faith, then that one is obligated to follow the bible. If a Christian does not follow that book then that Christian is not a true Christian. Otherwise they must stone people for adultery and cannot eat shellfish.

It's hilarious how you guys continuously invoke double standards to attack other faiths and ideals, yet don't hold the same things true to Christianity. How on earth can you claim there aren't various interpretations of the Quaran, when there are several different sects of Islam? Your argument is laughably absurd. Muslims HAVE to take their book literally while Christians do not? What a joke.

The radical (politically correct term) Muslim is simply doing what that book tells all of them to do. He/She is not pulling something out of nowhere. The Qur'an teaches all Muslims the same things out of the same book and in the same language.

And the bible doesn't? How long can you keep calling the kettle black? So if a Christian stones somebody for committing adultery they are simply doing what that book tells all of them to do... RIGHT?

This fable of different strokes for different folks does not apply in Islam. Can you explain the difference from a good Muslim and a bad Muslim? Is a bad Muslim a person that follows the book which he/she has been taught to obey? And that seems to be okay with you?

There are many Mulsims that do not interpret it literally, much like there are plenty of Christians that do the same with the bible. You need to stop analyzing the situation through your bible tinted glasses. Your bias is obvious here and bears no relevancy to what somebody else believes about their faith. Sorry.

Many Muslims take Jihad or "holy war" to be a conflict within themselves. You fight the greatest Jihad in your heart and mind.

Besides by posting these lies and attacks about Islam, you are directly conflicting with the teachings of Jesus about empathy. Are you not a true Christian?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

LMAO. If one is a Christian and that one vows the Christian faith, then that one is obligated to follow the bible. If a Christian does not follow that book then that Christian is not a true Christian. Otherwise they must stone people for adultery and cannot eat shellfish.

Yes I agree with you. If a Christian vows to be a Christian then that one is obligated to follow the Christian book of their choice in which they have vowed. The difference between the Christian and a Muslim is that the Christian has the choice of many books of many authors and translators which very few can agree on while the Muslim has one book for all. The Muslim does not have the advantage in finding a book which supports his/her belief.

But, No, I respectfully disagree with your stoning proposition. The Hebrew traditions are not necessarily those of the Christian traditions. The laws of behavior may be the same but the covenants and punishments of those laws are not the same. The first century Christians forbid animal sacrifice along with some other harsh punishments under the covenant of Jesus. Some Christians accept the covenant of Jesus where He did away with food restrictions and taught forgiveness instead of the death penalty. That is not to say doing away with incarceration but instead having preference in forgiveness instead of killing as a punishment.

It's hilarious how you guys continuously invoke double standards to attack other faiths and ideals, yet don't hold the same things true to Christianity. How on earth can you claim there aren't various interpretations of the Quaran, when there are several different sects of Islam? Your argument is laughably absurd. Muslims HAVE to take their book literally while Christians do not? What a joke.

I am not attacking any religion. There are many Christian denominations that I disagree with as well as Islam. Islam is Islam regardless of who is the big boss. Muhammad is the big boss of all Islam and his book is the book of all Islam. The variations of word play is regarded by them as interpretations. All the rest is nothing but infighting and head chopping between the little guys. Iraq and Iran fought over eight years on that very difference of who gets to be the boss. Most denominations of Christians also disagree as to who the little boss is going to be and even though they are as guilty as the Muslim they have graduated from head chopping to name calling. I don't regard the Muslim as badder than anyone else and I also do not belong to any Christian denomination or any religion.

There are many Mulsims that do not interpret it literally, much like there are plenty of Christians that do the same with the bible. You need to stop analyzing the situation through your bible tinted glasses. Your bias is obvious here and bears no relevancy to what somebody else believes about their faith. Sorry.

If a Muslim does not accept Muhammad as in their holy book then that one is not in Islam. If one does not accept Jesus as the Begotten Son of God then that one is not in Christianity. There probably are some who are not true Muslims as well as some who are not true Christians. My glasses play no part in my observing truth regardless of how it hurts any ones feelings. Yes I do have bias as well as all people have the same. Otherwise I would be in the same rut as you seem to be.

Many Muslims take Jihad or "holy war" to be a conflict within themselves. You fight the greatest Jihad in your heart and mind.Besides by posting these lies and attacks about Islam, you are directly conflicting with the teachings of Jesus about empathy. Are you not a true Christian?

I have yet to print the word Jihad and yes I am well aware that the word has several meanings including al-harb. But that is not the issue here in my post. One book for all and one Muhammad for all. Islam does not accept the God of Jesus in that they deny Jesus as the Begotten of God and that He did not die on the tree. Jesus taught that if you deny Him in that respect then you have no part in Him. I did not declare that but Jesus is said to have declared it. If you wish to quarrel with that then you will have to quarrel with Jesus. I am just the messenger and not the author. If that is a lie then it is only in your understanding a lie.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I was going to post a rebuttal, but I am so done with it, not taking the bait.
You are getting close to T&C violations with your thread shadowing tactical attacks on me personally.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

I was going to post a rebuttal, but I am so done with it, not taking the bait.
You are getting close to T&C violations with your thread shadowing tactical attacks on me personally.

What have I said about you, personally? I have not attacked you, in fact I know nothing about you. All I know is that you hate evolution without cause or reason, and you support creationism. Yes, I have attacked your faulty positions, and brought them into this thread from other threads you created. BUT, I feel that people who intentionally try to deceive others should be called out on it. If this isn't the case, I apologize, but I can indeed back that statement up with direct quotes from you, so I don't consider it a personal attack at all. I am sharing this info with others, so that they are not deceived as well. Nothing personal, I just don't agree with unfounded attacks on established fields of science, and basically anything else that conflicts with your world view, especially when it invokes double standards.

Don't worry though. I plan to be taking a hiatus for a while anyways, so you can keep preaching uninhibited. Good luck.
edit on 12 12 15 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join