It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those little moment where evil exposes itself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
a reply to: ZacharyW

I get similar feelings when indulging those thoughts, and it actually makes me wonder if you are able to feel energy from someone you connect with through a computer.

I did it once with a person claiming possession..and although I'm not new to the subject it was a very stressful situation; literally taking on someone else's demons to try and help them.

If you are wondering generally than I would say definitely yes. Since thought is non-local (what isn't a manifestation of thought?) . But in the case of me specifically I definitely do. Which is why I have to put a cap on my curiosity in the dark or my life becomes much more difficult than it needs to be. Sounds like we have some things in common...
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Well for one thing you're not the only one with innate abilities on here, and that being said I can read what your intentions are.

There's a reason I withheld from telling you more pertinent information, but your curiosity wants to draw you to know what the real truth of the matter is.
edit on 25-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Well for one thing you're not the only one with innate abilities on here, and that being said I can read what your intentions are.

There's a reason I withheld from telling you more pertinent information, but your curiosity wants to draw you to know what the real truth of the matter is.

To the first sentence: I definitely want to be clear I am not at all attempting to make myself out as special. Everyone has these abilities to varying degrees. We are all the same. It's only a matter of how open/closed we are.

Second part: I'd be surprised if you could surprise me. But I do appreciate your concern. I am at a point in my life where I am more able to control my curiosity so I don't get lost in negativity.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
That being said I don't claim to know all the secrets either. I am humbled by the limits of my perception/belief.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hello, I think I know what you are talking about. I'm sorry for going off topic from the video, but I'll try to remain on topic to the idea at hand.
My mother was always loving and caring and never, ever negative toward me. But I always have these horrible dreams where she is nasty and cruel toward me, or acts like I'm not there. I remember telling her about these dreams, and she got upset because she said she would never be that way toward me and couldn't understand why I'd have these dreams. Well, these dreams are draining, to say the least. They don't seem like "her". It's as if "something" is infiltrating my dreams, posing as my mother. As time passes the more I think they may be demons or something. There's just something "off" about the whole thing. I also have a lot of dreams where people have this evil smile, a sinister sort of smile. . . They are usually doing something to upset me, and getting pleasure from my confusion and pain, like shooting me in the head or making fun of my "dirty" house. The smile is not so much the look, it's the feeling it gives off. It's very discomforting, as you have said, but it really is the only word for it.
edit on 11252015 by absentia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You mean this?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It's not a matter of giving you information you don't already have, because you already know the answer to the thread you created.

It's all a matter of not going too far into the subject by testing the waters so to speak.

Someone such as yourself would know that, speaking metaphorically, once you open the box, you can't close it again.

Also you are right that we all have abilities, and I didn't want to come off as arrogant or make you seem that way, I just wanted to explore deeper into your thoughts on the matter.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I value my sensitivity : ). It just needs direction.

It's cool Zach, it's my job to try and rattle cages.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

This thread is for sensitives and people who are intune with less logical forms of recieving information. If your extremely logical, you may not like this thread...so please save your breath. I am not looking for arguments.

Very well put and although I'm a very logical and reasoned person when discussing events in "normal everyday" reality, I've had alot of experiences that go beyond that.

For a while now I have felt strongly that there are humans walking among us that are more or less controlled robots. I don't know if they are people with souls or to what extent the control extends or HOW. But Its just a strong feeling.

I know exactly what you mean by this.
I've also encountered and observed certain people that are "off" in this sense.
I'm sensitive myself and so is my girlfriend and we've often had similar discussions about it.
Also, notice how certain people are able to siphon energy from others that are unaware.
It's very unsettling if encountered for the first time.
Although I didn't pick up anything from the video now, I can confirm that which you tried to point out.
I've also noticed certain degrees of control or steering in people around me at certain times.
Other entities can hop from one person to another in order to influence certain situations.
This has led me to believe that free will is not what we think it is.
I have to point out, that this can go both ways, negative and positive.
I've had revelations being told by people, while I strongly felt the presence of higher beings.
When asking about it ten minutes later for instance, they would look at me funny and ask me what the hell I was talking about.
All in all, I'm still a novice in this field and can only learn as I go along, but it's very interesting that other people like you experience similar things.
Not everything in this world is logical or can be explained by science.
I could tell you alot more on my experiences, however this is not the time, nor do I want to steer offtopic.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts in this thread.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Tyrion79 because: Typo's

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
slight little nug into the right direction...

Or BUMP :p

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

You mean this?

I meant this:

Like I said, can't be for sure. It just stuck out to me at the time. But the point has been made.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: absentia
Hello, I think I know what you are talking about. I'm sorry for going off topic from the video, but I'll try to remain on topic to the idea at hand.
My mother was always loving and caring and never, ever negative toward me. But I always have these horrible dreams where she is nasty and cruel toward me, or acts like I'm not there. I remember telling her about these dreams, and she got upset because she said she would never be that way toward me and couldn't understand why I'd have these dreams. Well, these dreams are draining, to say the least. They don't seem like "her". It's as if "something" is infiltrating my dreams, posing as my mother. As time passes the more I think they may be demons or something. There's just something "off" about the whole thing. I also have a lot of dreams where people have this evil smile, a sinister sort of smile. . . They are usually doing something to upset me, and getting pleasure from my confusion and pain, like shooting me in the head or making fun of my "dirty" house. The smile is not so much the look, it's the feeling it gives off. It's very discomforting, as you have said, but it really is the only word for it.

Hey, thanks for the reply.

It does indeed sound like your suspicions are correct. The best advice I can give is to become more in touch with your higher self through meditation/prayer/ritual. What you want is a higher sense of self engrained into your subconcious so when you have these dreams you have a "rock" a sense of higher being that can be accessed even in some of the more confusing dreams states. Invocations in dreams are just as powerful as when awake. I would perhaps look into the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. This is a good ritual to practice before bed...or anytime.

To keep it simple you can also with all your will call upon God/The Creator in these dreams with sincerity and you will awaken. You can also ask the beings if they are a demon and if they are their true form will be immediately revealed and you will awaken. The key is to get these habits into your subconscious through meditation/prayer/ritual/deep, sincere contemplation.

I had one very vivid and complex "dream" where it was just an onslaught of fearful settings and everytime I would become aware of the illusory state of one setting, instead of awakening it would just shift into another one. This was a very different type of experience for me and I felt trapped. To keep it short, one of the settings was in a graveyard and this demonic woman/creature was coming after me...I fell on the ground and a knife appeared before me. I had a kind of thought come to me that said "what would Higher being do"...I chose not to express violence by using the knife and instead with all my heart said "God, please help, I don't want to experience this anymore" and I immediately had the sensation of falling into my body and felt like I hadn't been sleeping at all. Completely awake and aware. This only happened once. I was sort of tricked into experiencing this, I beleive in the beginning of the dream where I was offered a position in the white house by the image of George Bush Sr. Everything was normal but once I agreed to the job things gradual took a negative turn and next thing I know I am in this wheel of perpetual fearful setting of all different types...

I wish you the best.
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It's not a matter of giving you information you don't already have, because you already know the answer to the thread you created.

It's all a matter of not going too far into the subject by testing the waters so to speak.

Someone such as yourself would know that, speaking metaphorically, once you open the box, you can't close it again.

Also you are right that we all have abilities, and I didn't want to come off as arrogant or make you seem that way, I just wanted to explore deeper into your thoughts on the matter.

thanks for clarifying. I understand.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your thought Tyrion79

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Ok, just trying to understand what bothered you as I have not felt anything unusual about the whole clip...but I know what you mean, still it`s hard to tell via video. For me it works best in person and yes some are truly possessed. Not necessarily evil, just not the person you know. Whoever or whatever is behind it remains a mystery to me...but you can get the idea where split personality disorder comes from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join