It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the UFO activity in India?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
www.indiadaily.com...

Dighi in Pune, the city of the brightest Indian defense research scientists and engineers is full of whispers these days. According to some sources in Pune the scientists are tight lipped and say they cannot speak till 2012. What is going to happen in 2012? No one knows but they keep saying before any question is asked � �I know nothing!� If you carefully keep your ears on these whispers you will realize India has tested something no one wants to talk about, It is a break through in conventional Physics and traditional mechanical and aeronautical engineering.

[edit on 5/1/2005 by Ghoztface]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I see it now. India is planning to take over the world and 2012 is the go date. Just kidding.

Regarding the article, we will just have to wait till 2012, only 7 years from now.

Surf

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
another "bizarre" news from India -are they connected?

RAJKOT: An unusual fear psychosis has gripped some villages of Talala area of Junagadh district, where several local residents began living outdoors after claiming to have heard some mysterious "blasts" and felt frequent "tremors".

Coming close on the heels of the tsunami terror-floods, the villagefolk are interpreting the incidents as ominous of something more horrific and have begun living outdoors, especially in Haripar village where the frequency of the blasts is reported to be high. Talala is some 40 kms away from the Gir Asiatic lion sanctuary. But forest officials say there was no unusual behaviour spotted among the wild animals during this period.

A resident of Haripar, Bhanuben Odhavdas says, "we are really worried, after seeing the devastation in south India, which seems magnified after our experiences of the 2001 earthquake". She claimed that she was spending the nights on the verandah of the house. "We have stopped watching the news and are now worried that these incidents could forebode another earthquake", adds Bhanuben.

Times of India

Hovewer I'm not so sure about India Daily posts I think something is going on in India -I'm starting to be more and more suspicious...

[edit on 5-1-2005 by jazzgul]

new topics

join