It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
KSigMason

I'll elaborate on the 'self-initiated' part.

Sorry to go off topic in this post, but this IS important.

The whole initiation ceremony for the Freemasons is a copy of the initiation carried out on those chosen by the real, true-to-life (pardon the pun) 'light beings'. Except it is a tame version of it.

This is what I meant by 'self-initiated'.

It is not true initiation, as it is not carried out by any true 'illuminated'. And the initiates are in no way connected to any of the true orders.

None of the true 'Illuminated' are in the Illuminati. It's a parrot order. Like all others.

They copy the light beings and think it's 'close enough'.

No!

They are the fake orders of men.

This is what happens to the true initiates;

When they first meet/encounter the illuminated 'orbs' of light (they are far more than this) they are attacked!

And I mean PROPERLY attacked! Physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, even sexually!

They are nasty to whatever degree they feel they need to be.

They invade your mind using neural-optical retinal manipulation (N.O.R.M) which basically uses your eyes as network ports so they can 'hack in' to your brain.

They map the consciousness and neural pathways of the body during this process. So they can 'link' you to a secondary intermediary form. What some refer to as a Ki, and others refer to as a 'cryon'.

Once they have your brain mapped and you 'hooked in' to this recreation of yourself, they connect it to various annoying 'entities'. What they correctly translated Bible refers to as the “Three wise men”. Moe, Larry and Curly. I refer to them as 'The Peanut Gallery'.

The three wise men actually refers to a realy system by which they create multiple phased-invariant currents on top of your neurological pathways.

The secondary current (which activates voices in your head) follows the electrical current within your body to create 'echos' of yourself inside your own body.

They basically create a system which rides your own neural-pathways, like a surfer rides a wave.

With many people this is hard to do. Their system isn't strong enough to just 'inhabit' certain bodies like this (those born on arc alignments). So they trick the into dying.

They attack them to the point where they give them the option, of kneeling to their attacker. Or killing themselves.

“THE INITIATE” chooses to kill themselves rather than kneel to evil.

When they do, is is essentially like a reboot to the computer. To finish installing new software.

This is how they 'infect' the initiates.

The son 'dies' and on the third beat is born again.

They only have to stop the heart for a few beats. Before the person can be reborn.

Attached to the (EN)KI.

The three wise men follow the rebirth of the son. To bring them gifts.

To them this translates to teaching of wisdom and purification (touching a coal to the lips in the Bible), but its not like any teaching here.

They basically torture you however they see fit, to get you to see their way.

This is to connect you as the KI for the EN.

I have my passenger 'modified to fit' to me in this way.

It is the true initiation.

With it comes speaking in various languages. Cures for diseases.

Technology beyond anything in this world.

It's not an enjoyable experience. One I'd rather not have. Because nobody listens to you anyway.

The worst part of this, is that during the initiations, when you contact the church and Freemasons and others who you think can help you with what you are going through, they treat you like you are a pain in their @ss, when you are essentially Christ.

Not that we'd ever want to be.

We'd rather die than submit to such titles and things.

But, it was very good at teaching you who your enemies are.

And the Freemasons are number two on that list, after the Catholic and Jewish Churches.

So to sum up... Unless the knife against the chest compares to being tortured into killing yourself, and then 'resurrected' after you do it. Then they are self-initiates.

Not true initiates.

edit on 1-2-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB
Your statement on the opinion of Freemasonry is your opinion.

The current Masonic rituals are very capable of conducting a true initiation. Who you this is illuminated and who is illuminated are different and, again, is only your opinion which is irrelevant. You're trying to spin a story which discounts Freemasonry and trying to make yourself sounds important and "in the know." It has been a great display of self-importance

Show me on the doll where the "illuminated 'orbs' of light" touched you.

So you're a "true initiate"? Then cure cancer or AIDS or HIV or any disease. Come heal my cousin.

The worst part of this, is that during the initiations, when you contact the church and Freemasons and others who you think can help you with what you are going through, they treat you like you are a pain in their @ss, when you are essentially Christ.

Not that we'd ever want to be.

We'd rather die than submit to such titles and things.

Holy inflated ego Batman!

I'm guessing humility isn't something practiced by you "true initiates."
edit on 1-2-2016 by KSigMason because: Formatting

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
When I Was Initiated... I Was Told I Have Three Eyes And Still Can't See....
Henceforth... "Initiate!"

posted on Feb, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

When i got an invitation i declined, they said;" You will get lost ". "Do you see the dragon tail?" I asked.." Thats is what i follow, not a house made of rituals for a common man."

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The big secret is that there is no fear, pain or suffering in the true experience of the plan of the Grand Design of the Architect!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

We do? That's Awesome. I'll have to get on to my Grand Sec to see how I can get in on that world domination bit. there's a few things I want to change mysefl!!

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join