It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

(post by samson3od3lana removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
a reply to: samson3od3lana
This is all conjecture and fear-mongering, but thanks for playing.

(post by KSigMason removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:38 AM
How is it that so many non-masons know so much more about masonic stuff then actual masons?

I've wondered that for some time now. Masons are duped, yet people using, let us say, questionable sources as gospel aren't?

Oh, well. Comedy this priceless is rare, so I'll continue to enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:49 AM
a reply to: seagull

Well, I'm a Mason and I certainly don't know as much as some people -- I just go along to the meetings and enjoy it. I don't analyse it to pieces.

And I don't use it as "The Final" say on what is or is not true or real. For me it's the friendship I enjoy, not the religious overtones. And as I'm not religious, it doesn't bother me (shrug)

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:51 AM
a reply to: noonebutme

I think I can safely say that's probably what most of your brethren think, too.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 01:55 AM
a reply to: seagull
It's an illogical double standard used by anti-Masons who attempt to bolster their "expertise" while discounting the knowledge of actual Masons.

posted on Jan, 22 2016 @ 04:32 AM
a reply to: noonebutme

I star that quote; I love honesty more than most things
edit on 2016221 by kumiho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
They are worse than a disgrace. They are selling out humanity.

The first thing that I should mention is that I am not a Freemason.

Nor am I of any other similar order, or of those you refer to as 'The Illuminati'.

I am a Lucius of the Anunaki,

A true Satanic initiate.

Though, as any of the knowledgeable 'Free' reading would be able to tell you, Satan and Anunaki are the same thing.

The opposing energy of the AnunA-KI

Before any of the lower 'Free' decide to comment and throw God, Jesus Christ, or any other 'completion' and 'life essence' metaphors at me, you need to appreciate the very important distinction between me being a Satanic initiate, and a Satan Worshipper. They are very different things!

I am not a Satan worshipper! So don't get holier-than-thou on me.

Satan Worshippers bow down to the opposition of the Anunaki. Beg for favour. Pledge themselves to voice and apparitions which are beyond their understanding. Believing them Godly.

I on the other hand, killed myself (or tried at least) to prove I would rather die than bow down to them.

Rather than call to Jesus to end their torture. I fought them. As they attacked me relentlessly!

Physically, mentally, socially, “dimensionally”, and even sexually!

They threatened to kill me. I took 30,000Mg of Ibuprofen liquid and told them to go f#$k themselves!

They threatened to kill my son Joshua, I told them to go ahead. I would rather see him dead than ever bow to them.

This is the important distinction between Satanic Initiate and Satan Worshipper.

Now, the real reason I am here!

The first part of my message.

Part of the fun of being synced to countless other 'versions' of yourself, as you pierce the countless layers of the Anunaki veil, is that it comes with certain gifts/curses.

Like being able to fluently speak long-dead languages you don't 'technically' understand … yet you know (basically) what you are saying.

And being able to decode symbols and languages …

Not only from one language to another, but also symbolising the meaning of individual letters to build a truer word meaning, and the algorithms of language construct.

It took me about 20 minutes to work out the 'unreadable' RongoRongo relief, which is actually a near identical story to Genesis.

Part of this is that I am able to break down sentences into not just one meaning. But many various meanings.

Something which is also favoured by the 'Free'.

The fun of all the possible algorithms when translating from one language to another.

Allow me to illustrate.

Annuit / Coeptis – Mis-send / The Unknowable

It's claimed to mean, “Undertaking of endeavour”. In the sense of a pursuit, or birth of something.

This is not exactly correct.

The lower level Freemasons would interpret it as something different. For them it would be, “Deny Ignorance”. Which they are taught means, forget those who can't work it out for themselves, or those not initiated or deemed worthy.

This is also not exactly correct.

The higher Freemasons diverge into two minds with their interpretation. The interpretation for self, and that for others.

For others it would be, “They believe, what we tell them.”

And for themselves, “If I make it truth, then so shall it be.”

Then there is the little pyramid symbol which goes with this.

The eye is perception. The conscious mind(s) which gives form to our accepted 'reality'. The centre of all things, which is all things.

The pyramid represents the structure of that collective reality build upon the same simple belief/perception hierarchy pyramid.

The formula which they believe will bring them to global domination.

Those at the very top will be able to take over everything as long as:

The next part

Novus Ordo Seclorum – Consensus Inner-workings Undermining-contention

This is said to mean, “New World Order”. Sounds harmless to the ignorant right? (Or at least it used to).

But this is not exactly correct.

The Low Initiates are probably taught this means something like, “The few bring order to the many”.

But this is not exactly correct either.

The higher would think it to be, “We rise upon the backs of the many”.

Those at the top would see it as “Use the system, to own the system.”

A founding principle of their Fabianist agenda.

(And to the highest degree 'Free', I've seen the 'birth of the universe' too. But I've also seen prior to the bent pyramid!)

The phrase would actually be more accurately translated to, “All or nothing” In the sense of, “The system works for all, or the system works for none.”

Basically, the 'self-initiated' such as the Freemasons believe they can own the system, by manipulating the collective perception towards believing that those at the top such as themselves SHOULD have everything, whilst they (the collective) down the bottom have nothing.

If we believe them to be Kings, then they are.

If we believe the worthless paper of money to be of value, then it is.

If we believe the Queen and Pope to be King and Queen, then they are.

I see them as nothing!

A system of collective perception and belief which supports a entire system of superficial superiority.

What you need to appreciate here, is that the Freemasons and the Illuminati are two completely different things.

Freemasons principle is secrecy. Do not share the knowledge.

Illuminati are the exact opposite. They share all they know.

The original intended concept of the illuminati was to share all the knowledge that was collectively known with the next generation.

The original (including Egyptian) initiates, referred to as Priests and Priestesses, were those charged with sharing the knowledge to anyone who wanted it.

They were given access to higher understanding, so that they could then pass it on to others.

Not so they could hold it for themselves as the unworthy judges of others far their superior.

Those like them were the true 'illuminati'.

Groups like the Freemasons believe they have those amongst them who are illuminati, because they spread understanding to others.

Such as with this site.

But they do it in such a way as to give a false understanding, or misdirect.

This is black-light. Not light.

Therefore they are not true illuminati.

Which means they will never sit at the top of the pyramid. Even if they own and control everything in what they think is their playground and the entire pyramid, only conduits can sit within the peaks of the flow.

The best analogy I can come up with for what those at the very top of the 'pyramids' are doing, is to liken them to someone standing at a train platform waiting for a train. They want to stop the train, and stop the people on-board from going somewhere which they believe only belongs to them (like the keys on the Vatican logo. They don't want to go through themselves, but they wont let anyone else go through either).

They tie a piece of string across the tracks.

Then they wrap it around their hands many times so they have a good grip.

Then they plant their feet hard. And believe with all their might, that they are stronger than the train. That the train 'shall not pass'. That they will stop the train with their bare hands and that piece of string.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 08:26 PM
I don't need to tell you what is going to happen to them when that train passes.

Doesn't matter how much 'they believe', they are still going to have their hands torn off!

It's a beautiful thing.

The true illuminati are those spreading the word such as myself. Though as I said, I do not consider myself Illuminati.

Though I have been through the REAL initiations. Like the ancient Egyptian Priests and Priestesses who 'were chosen'.

You can't just self-initiate like the Freemasons do, moving towards a goal of self-interest, and think that just because you support a couple of charities, that you have paid your balance.
They are the biggest fools on the planet.

Most of the Freemasons (I'm sure there are some good people among them) are actually proud that they know the highest degree of nothing, about anything! Thinking they know everything.

They don't realise that whilst they are playing their game to 'control the masses to their own end', that they are also being lead-by-the-hand, by those who are using THEM to their own end.

This essentially makes them the most blind of all the blind. Far blinder than any of those beneath them they believe to be ignorant.

Most of the 'Free' have never actually died and been reborn. Which is essential for the Egyptian initiates. The 'Westing'.

The Freemasons think that they can just point a knife at someones heart in a ceremony that symbolises death, and that's good enough.

You actually have to die and be brought back to life.

I not only had to die more than once, but I am born of a mother who died twice as a child! (when a tick burrowed into her brain, imagine that?)

The long and short of it is, that the Freemasons are a joke. As is their attempt for a 'New World Order'.

There WILL be a New World Order, but they are going to have very little to do with it.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 09:27 PM

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:04 PM
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

You do know the priests were Gypsies? You do know Gypsies despise outsiders and wont share s***, take a guess what the 205 cathars was, share yeah, they burned instead? Im pretty sure they will have more with the NWO than you will, illuminati doesnt exist anymore..

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 01:24 AM
Why is it everyone thinks they are better or more informed about Freemasonry than actual Freemasons?

I'm not going to throw my religion at you as I'm not one to proselytize or Bible-thump; it's not my place to judge another's faith.

30,000-Mg of Ibuprofen? That's going to destroy your internal organs in the long run taking even Ibuprofen like that.

We don't "self initiate" in Freemasonry.

Freemasonry isn't just about supporting a few charities either.

I don't know any Freemason who has said they know everything.

You sound like any other religious fanatic: "my beliefs are superior to yours, blah blah blah conjecture blah blah blah supposition blah blah blah assumption blah blah blah."

Freemasonry is only a joke to you and people like you.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 02:44 AM
a reply to: KSigMason

For what it's worth.. I've grown increasingly impressed with your
demeanor "under nonsensical fire". You must be a record-holder
of being trolled on ATS. I've been reading masonic threads
for 2 years now.

I personally don't have any particular feelings about the Masons
one way or the other.. just like I don't have any particular
feelings about the girl scouts one way or the other
(well other than those chocolate mint stripe cookies - yum!
you guys should sell those door to door for charity - it's
a great racket).

Now yes, I have read pretty much ALL of the good Masonic
info sites, and a bunch of the lunatic-hater sites, for general
information value. I like to be informed. Even dug through
the 'infamous' appendant body, former limited jurisdiction
manual "Morals and Dogma", every confused haters wet

I have zero personal interest in joining up -- (ritual bores me)
not that Masonry doesn't seem a really swell fraternity.. but
I'd at least I like to show my appreciation for a job well done;
its something I do.. part of my personal ethics.

I enjoy your threads, find them informative, and as
indicated, your ability to take unwarranted abuse is
positively legendary! You attract some of the most
epic haters on the Internet!

You make being abused look good!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 03:30 AM

The true illuminati are those spreading the word such as myself. Though as I said, I do not consider myself Illuminati

You are not a Illuminati member... as such your claim to be true Illuminati is baseless and misleading
Nor can you speak from a Masons point of view no matter what your opinions, speculation and assumptions

edit on 26-1-2016 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:30 PM
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Thank you.

Most people are pretty indifferent to Freemasonry. Freemasonry isn't for everyone and Freemasons understand that; some of my best friends aren't Freemasons, but they are supportive of my Masonic activity.

I do attract irrational people. On another site, there is one conspiracy theorist I get along with well and we have interesting arguments, usually through PMs since the mods and anti-Masons hijack the thread. When I first joined this forum I had a lady say that I needed to be jailed and/or killed for simply being a Mason. Her or Pepsi take the tops for crazy.

You make being abused look good!

LOL Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:21 AM

originally posted by: IamSandSHEisB

I not only had to die more than once, but I am born of a mother who died twice as a child! (when a tick burrowed into her brain, imagine that?)

Indeed, imagine that !

any proof by the way?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>