It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deepintotheabbys
I know the truth!

Which is?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Have we decided If we are having a burning yet? I came for the burning got told there was one....
Bah..
Nevermind a witch has just made a thread maybe a burning there.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deepintotheabbys
I'm sure it will be a best-seller, but from what you've posted I am suspect of what you think is the truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Shh, let them bask in the glory of being all knowing! How dare you

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
Being over 21 years old, male, and of good character.

That's interesting. Why the male-only restriction? What's the reasoning behind that ?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: VivaChips

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
Being over 21 years old, male, and of good character.

That's interesting. Why the male-only restriction? What's the reasoning behind that ?

Well, are you familiar with the concept of a "fraternity"? How about a "sorority"?
Freemasonry is a fraternity. Just as men aren't allowed to join sororities, women can't join fraternities. There are groups that have started called co-masonry, that allows atheists and women to join.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Do you think it was only protestants who were persecuted in the old world?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Atheists? Doesn't that kinda fly in the face of Masonry's principle reason? I ask because I don't know nothin' 'bout Masonry.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yes, it does. But it exists none the less. It's a clandestine group (meaning it's not recognized by mainstream masonry). There is no trademark or patent on masonry, so anyone can start a group and call it anything they like, and teach anything they like.

(post by samson3od3lana removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

edit on 1/21/16 by Sahabi because: Double Post

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: samson3od3lana

What is a high level and what is a low level?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I can only speak from a subjective and relative position, but I have certainly been entrusted with a few secrets that have positively uplifted and empowered me on an emotional and intellectual level, as well as the blossoming of powerful insights and realizations of my own. I'm satisfied with these "dupe" level secrets

Some individuals may use their associations for personal gain (people in all spheres of life use their affiliations for personal benefit), but that is not the aim or goal of the fraternity. My Order's website even stresses that Masonry is not for the benefit of one's career nor for commercial/business gains.

edit on 1/21/16 by Sahabi because: Poor Spelling and Grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sorry myths are silly. Ja bal on hiram abiff, the silly aprons the Zionist agenda. A dupe is a dupe. No man needs temples and other men to be a good person. Or a smart one. Hoodwinked is the proper term.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It would appear silly to the uninitiated and profane. However, Freemasonry is a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols. The greatest secrets of Freemasonry hold their true value in as such. Even if you knew all of the secrets, they would benefit you little without proper Light.

My Brother/Sister, please trust that I do not mean this in any way derogatory or belittling.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Its that you think you are initiated, but the interpretations given you ARE for the profane. Your masters deliberately decieve you. To them YOU are the profane and deserve to be misled. It's their strategy to keep you in the dark with false light.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Freemasonry is a kabbalah rip off. 33 is important because Jesus died at 33. Pike didn't even know that Lucifer is a bad translation of Shachar, the planet Venus and thought he was satan. Your effectively becoming more and more demon possessed with every degree. I don't want you to lose your soul over phony allegory.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

You practice pelagianism, through your soul you can find salvation, the doctrines of freemasonry was a monotheistic before the civil war, and was reformed by Albert Pike after the Civil war, what was taught in 1717, it not the same being taught now.. The foundation is Christian, but i consider you reformed pikeans, not freemasons.. Wouldnt is be easier to find the ways of the original masons instead of making your own.. But im not sure a gypsy would accept someone who isnt pure Aryan...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So how did Venus Jesus and SAtan become number 33? Well you could start with Venus

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So then how do you know?

So serving as Worshipful Master makes one not a dupe or lower level?

The aprons we wear are not part of some Zionist agenda. You are the dupe.

Actually we don't lie to each other. That kind of activity is un-Masonic and not very Brotherly.

The only one here misled is you.

The various degrees and orders of Freemasonry is influenced by many things.

Well, you're confusing the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry with everything else in Freemasonry; there's much more to a tree than a single branch. Pike wasn't perfect and was limited by the information available to him at the time. Here's a good quote for Pike:

Just because Albert Pike was a brilliant ritualist, an able administrator, and a well-respected Mason doesn't mean all of his opinions are right.

You don't lose your soul by joining Freemasonry. You do lose it by the lies you've been spreading.

a reply to: kumiho
Pike did not reform the doctrines of Freemasonry. He reformed the rituals of the Scottish Rite, again, there's more to Freemasonry than just the Scottish Rite.

In regards to your comment on monotheism, the ancient landmarks of Freemasonry still haven't changed (see #19).

What you consider though is irrelevant. Pike's Scottish Rite ritual reform is really only relevant to the Southern Jurisdiction of the USA, not the rest of the Scottish Rite bodies around the world.
edit on 21-1-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join