It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

I believe like any man, the stories are sometimes better than the truth.. If they knew all the symbols, im pretty sure, well, they would revolt against their own lodges... I dont know if all masons are initiated in the circle of life..
But i give this a present...

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
All Shriners are Masons but not all Masons are Shriners. Something to ponder. You have not even scratched the surface!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

I am confident that some know more than others, but very few know it all!

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deepintotheabbys
All Shriners are Masons but not all Masons are Shriners. Something to ponder. You have not even scratched the surface!

it's not rocket science. In order to be a Shriner, you must be a master mason in good standing. It's a sub group within masonry. Ponder all you like, but if you ponder too long, everyone will know how little you understand.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh you haven't been invited yet?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deepintotheabbys

Then there is the Illuminati! Is that now what you all strive for, or will you remain a proud little worker bee?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Oh you haven't been invited yet?

what lodge do you belong to?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Then there is the Illuminati! Is that now what you all strive for, or will you remain a proud little worker bee?

Ah yes, the Illuminati. Is this the Adam Weishaupt version, or the NWO, world domination version?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Did some one just mention "Illuminati"

Adam Weishaupt ... Now there is a "kick ass" dude

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So? That is common knowledge.

The Shriners isn't an invitational-only body. Any Master Mason may join at his leisure.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

That is false, you have to be sponsored. And you have to be a man! Only wives and daughters of members can join the little groups that are offered to women. You have to have $$$ to be a Shriner, poor people can not afford to be members. Although, there is a lot of good the Shriner's do, that cannot be disputed.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You have to have $$$ to be a Shriner, poor people can not afford to be members.

The Shrine annual fees in New Jersey are a little over $100 a year. Not exactly rich person territory.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

a reply to: KSigMason

That is false, you have to be sponsored. And you have to be a man! Only wives and daughters of members can join the little groups that are offered to women. You have to have $$$ to be a Shriner, poor people can not afford to be members. Although, there is a lot of good the Shriner's do, that cannot be disputed.

Never gets old. Random person who has never been a mason, tells all the masons how wrong they are about the group they have belonged to for many years.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It may not be a coincidence that the masons, supposedly starting in 1717, heralded the new scientific era…

Of course before that the Hermetic tradition that infiltrated the West was responsible for much of the waylaying of the oppressive Catholic Church. The masons later took the lead in that fight…

The masons have therefore done some good in history by being for freedom, liberty and religious free choice.

Whether some groups utilized the methodology of secret association of masonry for nefarious plots may be true, of course, but we obviously can’t know all of that secret history. Though there have been documented cases of this abuse namely the famous P2 Italian lodge.

Much of this is recorded in the various French masons after and during the 18th century.

A wealth of various and multiple secret societies of Masonic origin.

Also the German, English, Scottish and Swiss branches of masonry also have their multiple groups of quasi and full Masonic secret societies of various kinds.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
LOL Yes, yes, of course.

The fact is any Master Mason in good standing is free to petition the Shrine. He needs two Shriners to sign the petition. He doesn't need to be invited to join the Shrine.

Only wives and daughters of members can join the little groups that are offered to women.

Actually daughters, widows, wives, sisters, and mothers may join groups like Eastern Star (OES), Order of Amaranth, and Daughters of the Nile. OES has extended eligibility to cousins as well. The Social Order of the Beauceant is only open to widows and wives of Knights Templar though.

You have to have $$$ to be a Shriner, poor people can not afford to be members.

Well, to join the El Korah Shrine (the Shriner group in my area) costs $360 for initiation and a new fez, then it costs $60 a year for annual dues. Not really the "$$$" you claim it is. I know plenty of Brothers who don't make a ton of money who are members of the Shrine. I don't make a ton of money either and I'm a member of actual invitation-only groups and I just recently decided to petition the Shrine. I'm not the biggest fan of the Shrine, but the incoming Potentate of El Korah is a good friend of mine and wants me to help him during his tenure.

Although, there is a lot of good the Shriner's do, that cannot be disputed.

I'll agree with that, they do a lot of good work; they've helped around 1-million children. However, they are not the only Masonic charity and the Cryptic Masons Medical Research Foundation has helped around 8-million people.
edit on 7-1-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You are clueless as to who I am, there for your accusations that I am a random unknowing person can not be substantiated. I happen to know a great deal about the Shrine, more that I ever wanted to that is for sure. You of course will defend your brothers and yourself to the end as you are sworn to do. If you have truly been a member for many years then you know about the scandalous facets within the Shrine. The ones that mothers, daughters and female cousins, should not, can not and will not ever know about. Don't talk BS to me, I know most all! Trust me, I am holding back so don't push me any further. Thank you!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How is it you can claim ND hasn't scratched the surface, without you even being a Freemason? Doesn't that seem illogical and a double standard?

Scratching the suface? Which group here do you belong to? None...hmmmm...

I'm sure you think you know about the Shrine, but from you've posted you seem confused as to even how one joins. We are required to defend the truth.

I'm guessing you're referring to the troubles some Jesters had because they broke the law and were punished accordingly. No one is defending their criminal actions.

So much arrogance and hubris. I love it!
edit on 8-1-2016 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I know most all! Trust me, I am holding back so don't push me any further. Thank you!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, now you have me frightened. I'd hate to surfer the wrath of Joe Nobody!

Look sport, it's nice that you think you are special. I think everyone should feel that way about themselves. But you don't know me either. I however, do know me. And there are two people in this world I would not want to make angry. I am one of them, and the other is a guy from West Orange New Jersey.

Just remember these wise words, If you don't piss in my pool, I won't swim in your toilet.

now please, spill all your vast knowledge. if you dare..........Muhahahhahahahahah!

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'll probably write a book instead! How is it that you know my gender? There is nothing gallant in the way you attack me. You know exactly what happens and you spoke it with one simple word. And there are so many more words that could be spoken. You are dangerous people and a mix of so many other things. Enjoy your deception. I know the truth!

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

so you don't have any vast knowledge to share on this site? Yet you "know the truth".

I also know the truth. And the truth is, you are full of crap. Have a super day!

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join