It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy
Those same men could also belong to the same church, golf club, college fraternity, or philanthropic organizations like Rotary. Freemasons though come from all walks of life and vocations. You accuse us of nepotism and cronyism, but it's all conjecture. If I were to own a personal business, I would hire those who would best serve my business and who would make me the most profit (that being the goal of most businesses). If I, as a Mason, selected another Mason to work for me it would be because he was the best candidate; it's a little insulting to automatically assume that because someone got a job and you didn't is because they were a Freemason. It's immature and unprofessional really.

We as Freemason also don't view non-Masons as "not as significant." In fact we are to regard all men as equals and treat them fairly.

As for your molested comment, all funds used in Freemasonry are private donations or through membership dues. Freemasonry doesn't "molest people out of their money." Nor do we bait someone to be nice, you should be nice and go good because it's the right thing to do.

There's nothing wrong with secrecy, or rather privacy, and the assumptions against it are absurd at best. www.travelingtemplar.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Don't be a dick.

Maybe I should quit...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I saw the teachings of freemasonry, and well its not what most think. They assume they are connected to egypt, well their teachings are.. But it was the gypsy branch called Kale who gave it to them for sanctuary when they got slaughtered all over Europe.. The Templars were an holy order of the cross started by the gypsies.. Most of the teachings are sacred geometry, the rituals, well, are for commoners..
But most freemasons are looking for the secret or the mythology of it, and all you hear;" The templars knew something "
The answer is where you least expect it.

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anansi

I saw the teachings of freemasonry, and well its not what most think. They assume they are connected to egypt, well their teachings are..

Why do people continually invent stories about something they are not even familiar with?

posted on Dec, 20 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Freemasonry Comes From The Ancient Mexicans aka Aztecs... circa 4000 bce
I should know... I am an chamber of reflection.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
Don't be a dick.

Maybe I should quit...

no, it's cool. Remember, we adopted the "don't ask don't tell" policy.
And your secret is safe with me brother.
edit on 21-12-2015 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus likes tea too, he just tries to look cool in front of the older kids.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I saw the teachings of freemasonry, and well its not what most think. They assume they are connected to egypt, well their teachings are..

Why do people continually invent stories about something they are not even familiar with?
Is it not true that, the initiation ritual you go thru. is actually a cleverly disguised act, of signing pact with the devil?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Is it not true that, the initiation ritual you go thru. is actually a cleverly disguised act, of signing pact with the devil?

Wow. How did you actually figure it out?

Here I was, all this time, not believing in some made up boogeyman and I actually inked a deal with him.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei
Actually it's not. The Devil has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If Freemasons appreciate invisible intelligence and visible order, then wouldn't they naturally be a type of elitist group that is attempting to take the lead and organize the rest? If so, then one could imagine that Freemasons are capable of deceiving the rest in their attempt to organize the result.

Tricks. A bunch of tricks when they say everybody is equal. They surely don't believe it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Maybe cause they teach the right passage and well most primates are well primates

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ha! Monkeying around!!

Anybody can still ask what is the right way. That is always up for discussion.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Maybe cause they teach the right passage and well most primates are well primates

I am wondering the meaning of passage. That word passage is an awesome word with a whole bunch of meanings.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The first post says "Those who belong are fooling themselves."

Has anybody figured that part out? How are Freemasons fooling themselves? I imagine they all imagine they are each rather special and well on their way to figuring out how to control their world.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

If Freemasons appreciate invisible intelligence and visible order, then wouldn't they naturally be a type of elitist group that is attempting to take the lead and organize the rest?

Intelligence is visible for those with the intelligence to see it
If you want to label intelligence elitist so be it But understand that being elite does not equal Bad
Every flock needs a shepherd

Tricks. A bunch of tricks when they say everybody is equal. They surely don't believe it.

How do you know what Masons believe ...

Read your history and see that you are no better than the ill intentioned and ill informed one's who have persecuted Masons

It is sad and frightening to realise that so many are easily swayed by here-say and rumour

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

It is sad and frightening to realise that so many are easily swayed by here-say and rumour

Without it, where would this site be?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Without it, where would this site be?

True ... Here-say and rumour has it's part to play in getting to the truth ... or not

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I have a VERY intimate relationship with the Craft, more so than most. Believe that.

I've been paying very close attention to what the membership has been professing here on ATS. I never interjected, I just observed. But now this is what I'll say.

90% of the membership speaking on these forums don't have a clue about their Craft. That is being generous. The metaphors, allegory, symbolism are all trivialized and mute of etymology. Do you think most FMs know why they walk the walk when entering a lodge? Do you think most FMs know the true meaning behind the handshakes and signs used upon entering the various degree meetings? Do you think most FMS know the symbolism of the Columns specifically?

I can guarantee you they don't. I can guarantee you most GMs don't either. It saddens me greatly to see the butchering of the truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta
How exactly do you have an "intimate relationship with the Craft"? Are you a Mason?

Why is it you think you can speak for Freemasons? What authority do you speak with?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

how is it you know we don't know why we do the red letter things? I think you know a little and assume a lot.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join