It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dylan86
Didn't Albert Pike form the KKK?

No.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The Only Thing Disgraceful About Freemasonry... is... that they haven't taken over the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20087284]KSigMason

a reply to: Nochzwei
No, it doesn't. It just means that the Vatican and Popes are anti-Masonic. There's nothing in Freemasonry that is against Christianity or anti-Christian.
Most powerful entity on earth being anti masonic, does mean that, freemasonry is the work of the devil and all its members have made a pact with the devil, either wittingly or unwittingly.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I would think the Catholic Church/Pope being against a group like the Freemasons would be evidence (to most people) showing Freemasons are the good guys. Let's be honest (no offense to all Catholics on this site) but the Church has been known to make some horrible judgement calls and bonehead mistakes.
edit on 29-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So, it's been like 5 hours Network Dude, does a cat got yer' tongue?

It's a simple yes or no, Network Dude. Do you or do you not, ....Do you have any involvement with, or is it your intention in any way, to conspire against The Catholic Church? Yes or no?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

ThAt sounds more like joining a local police department.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

ThAt sounds more like joining a local police department.

edit on 11/29/15 by scooterstrats because: Delete double post

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

So in essence , you are saying that you will never do the one thing that will answer your questions and dispel your perceptions because doing so would prove you wrong? Well, I've never been to Fatburger, so therefore they don't sell burgers. I can use demonstritive insane logic also.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Ah, so your sweetness and light unselfish service to humanity is your monetarily compensated occupation ! Such a selfless martyr you are! Your own money you spend! What sacrifice! Shriner children's hospitals have nothing on your impact comparitively.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Freemasonry has dropped in numbers since the 20th century from their highest at 4M to a 1.2M today worldwide the numbers are 6M. They way I see it, it's a club promoting the same values or ideals.. The rituals are there to mystify basic principles nothing more than roleplay in disguise.. Do I think the KKK merged with the Freemasonry, at one point yes.. Most Freemasons are white privileged men, xenophobism is a natural occurrence.. Freemasonry created their own counter intelligence movement..
Today it's falling apart, not cause of their own demise,but because they stay in the past..

To all Freemasons welcome to the future

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Religion doesn't matter at all. I am roman Catholic. Nobody ever asked . I never denounced the catholic church. What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dylan86
Henry Makow is my favorite source of what Masonry is all about. He does leave out how the lodge gets entire communities to stalk enemies of the lodge out their hometowns.

One of mine as well...

Using Henry Makow's name in a search often times brings excellent results...

For example, using the words: "Henry Makow targeted individual" returns results such as the one below:

So what exactly are the hidden strategies and tactics ... utilized by Freemasons to ... exert their will on others? The basic methods which the Masonic "family" utilizes against targeted individuals include: focused harassment, group stalking, strategic social pressure, intimidation, and various other psychological influences. Persons may even be manipulated into performing lewd acts which are then recorded for later use as blackmail. In most cases, the victim is unaware that members of a fraternity/sorority are behind the deceptions and assaults...

henrymakow.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dylan86
No. The accusation that he did came after his death (conveniently) and no primary source exists to support it.

The Bible mentions Lucifer, does that make Christianity a Luciferian belief system? In Pike's mention of Lucifer, he never states we worship him; really, he's pointing out the irony that the "light bearer" would be attached to the Prince of Darkness. Even in the Bible they don't equate him to the Devil; they name him as a Babylonian king, a mortal man.

a reply to: Dylan86
Because I've heard this same illogical argument by anti-Masons and conspiracy theorists. Knowing a theory is true doesn't true, it just means I heard the theory. Do you think you're the first to come up with this argument on this forum or that no one else on any other conspiracy forum has used this theory?

a reply to: Lora73
They aren't "stepping on it" as in disrespecting it. You're assuming from your biased perspective that they are against Christianity, but I would say that most of those men there are Christian. They made it the center of their room, but I'm curious as to what order this is as not everything is true or legitimate Freemasonry. I like that floor design really cool as I'm also a member of the Red Cross of Constantine.

Yes, yes, your Catholic Church has never done anything wrong and is the model of perfection.
Let's overlook all of their crimes throughout history. LOL You're an apologist and provide nothing of substance. Go away.

If you think Freemasonry is of the devil then you really know nothing of Freemasonry. Thanks for demonstrating that. Just keep parroting the same propaganda that you've been told to do. Drone away.

a reply to: Ignatian
LOL Really?

a reply to: rajas
Well, Lodges entered into "factory mode" and initiated millions into, but they set an unrealistic standard of membership and had no practices in place to maintain it. Compare it to the housing bubble of 2008. Freemasonry is dropping in membership because the baby-boomers are dying in large amounts. Once the baby-boomer deaths start to level out we'll start seeing the true membership changes of membership and a realistic number can be set.

The rituals are more than role play, but only if done correctly and backed up with education.

Why do you think the KKK ever merged with Freemasonry? Other than assumption?

Freemasonry created their own counter intelligence movement..

Did we now?

a reply to: Murgatroid
Henry Makow? Really? The site has no credibility.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20089177]KSigMason a reply to: Nochzwei
Yes, yes, your Catholic Church has never done anything wrong and is the model of perfection.
Let's overlook all of their crimes throughout history. LOL You're an apologist and provide nothing of substance. Go away.

If you think Freemasonry is of the devil then you really know nothing of Freemasonry. Thanks for demonstrating that. Just keep parroting the same propaganda that you've been told to do. Drone away.

Lol I'm not a catholic.
By His mighty Grace I'm protestant Born Again Christian.
Praise The Lord

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: [post=20089177]KSigMason a reply to: Nochzwei

Lol I'm not a catholic.
Praise The Lord

How does the Catholic Church being against Freemasonry prove it's evil and a group being powerful helps their judgement skills (not even going to mention the times when the Catholic Church leaders have shown their judgement skills aren't all that great)? I also think the claim that the Catholic Church is the most powerful entity is highly debatable? Does the fact that Islamic extremist (heck this is true for many Islamic nations), Nazi's, Fascist, Fundamentalist Christians, Communist, dictators, Saddam Hussein, and Pat Robertson (these are just a couple of examples) are all against Freemasonry prove Freemasonry is good?
edit on 30-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Sure. If you say so. The Vatican hating us still doesn't make us anti-Christian.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
Masons are not anti-Christians you say, so why stepping on Christian symbols, why throw under their feet something they are not against it?

By your logic, you are also saying that all the CIA employees who walk over the CIA seal at the entrance of their building every day are "anti-US" or against the CIA.

CIA Seal
edit on 30-11-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
From what I understand, Freemasons hold live by the Golden principle "dont do to others what you wouldn't do to yourself".

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignatian
a reply to: network dude

So, it's been like 5 hours Network Dude, does a cat got yer' tongue?

It's a simple yes or no, Network Dude. Do you or do you not, ....Do you have any involvement with, or is it your intention in any way, to conspire against The Catholic Church? Yes or no?

Sorry boss, I fell asleep. My bad. I'll try to be available all hours in the future.

And to publicly state this here and now, I nor anyone I know in masonry, or outside of it, has not intention to do any damage whatsoever to the Catholic Church or it's ideals or members.

I hope that is enough to satisfy you. I have been back to church a few times and didn't accept communion as I didn't think my standing at this time permitted it. But as I said before, I kind of don't agree with some of it, so just being there is slightly hypocritical to me. I would rather talk to God when in Nature. I think he likes it better there too.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

Praise The Lord

Yes, I believe that explains a lot right there. I had some family members who were taken in by the Born Again cult religion. Turned them into zombies for years. They finally got back to normal several years ago.
Praise Jesus!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join