It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Henry Makow is my favorite source of what Masonry is all about.

www.henrymakow.com

He does leave out how the lodge gets entire communities to stalk enemies of the lodge out their hometowns.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Freemasons where I live are old men
Recently there has been discord among them
Money issues have almost split the group
They are selling their assets like empty buildings
They are also recruiting new members
As their member are getting old and the group is shrinking
They prefer young men
Yes the town I live in is full of homosexuals
And sex perverts
I believe the strong presents of masonry
In the town has caused this
The town is full of art and artistically build
Government buildings
Even two opposing political leaders are members of the same lodge
This looks really really bad

They have secret handshakes and hand gestures
And they say things like
It will be done
Something like that

I can't be a Freemason
I have to denounce the Catholic Church
Before they let me be a member

Never will happen

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ignatian

This frog

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20087034]piney
I can't be a Freemason

Never will happen
That proves beyond doubt that, freemasonry is of the anti christ

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
Jesuit and a freemason this is gonna get good, *Popcorn* Just to make it messy you both copied my ancestors, now continue..

Which ones? Your African or Indian ancestors?

Or was it your Mongolian ancestors¿

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord

All of the above!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Dylan86
1. It's required to take the obligations and it's also found in the Ancient Landmarks of Freemasonry. Also, while Masons are required to believe in a supreme being, the fraternity never defines it for their members as that is left up to the religion/faith of each member; there are men from a variety of faiths found in Freemasonry.

2. Freemasonry doesn't teach numerous ways to get to Heaven. Freemasonry teaches a variety of ways one can better himself. The salvation of one's soul is up to that person's faith and God.

3. Really? Your critical of background checks because a bad apple may slip through? Really? I would think that doing a background check would be obvious.

4. I find no discrepancies with being a Christian and being a Freemason.

5. You do from time to time, but it's not like "Freemason so and so was thrown in jail today." No, it's "Mr. so and so was thrown in jail today for..." Also, if someone is arrested and convicted of a felony he is also expelled. The same thing goes for institutionalization except we probably wouldn't expel someone for a mental disorder. It's not like we walk around with a yellow armband on us to signify we are Freemasons.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No it wasn't.
But please, do tell me more about a group you're not a member of. I can't wait.

Freemasonry is not anti-Christian. Actually, there no Papal Bull against Freemasonry until 1737 so Catholics could have been Freemasons for several years. Even so, the Vatican forbidding Catholics from joining doesn't make Freemasonry anti-Christian, it just makes the Vatican anti-Masonic.

Freemasonry isn't for everybody. Just because you joined a group to get away from your wife doesn't mean that that's a reason for existence of other fraternal groups.

Well, when you had a massive influx of baby-boomers, what do you expect is going to happen at their end of their lives...it's going to be a massive outflow of membership when they pass, but many Lodges are experiencing younger and younger members joining.

Going to Henry Makow for information on Freemasonry is like going to the KKK for information on black people.

Lodges don't perform gangstalking.

a reply to: Nochzwei
No, it doesn't. It just means that the Vatican and Popes are anti-Masonic. There's nothing in Freemasonry that is against Christianity or anti-Christian.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney
They are also recruiting new members
As their member are getting old and the group is shrinking
They prefer young men

To come into the lodge and learn from the older members who, for lack of a better sentiment, are on their way out. Just like my lodge. No one lives forever, so you naturally look to a younger generation to "step" into those roles to help continue the lodge. How is this different from any other aspect of human society?

Yes the town I live in is full of homosexuals
And sex perverts
I believe the strong presents of masonry
In the town has caused this

Really? So, you equate your town's population of homosexual individuals to freemasonry? How does that work? What in freemasonry has 'made' these people gay?

Are you saying if the masons of your town got up and left, so would the homosexual people? Hmm. Somehow I doubt that.
As far as I'm concerned, being gay is a genetic issue, not a cultural "choice".

They have secret handshakes and hand gestures
And they say things like
It will be done
Something like that

Literally, nothing like that. Completely not the words said, at least not in my lodge or under the UGLE.

I can't be a Freemason
Never will happen

You don't have to denounced the Catholic church -- we don't discriminate based on faith, as many other FAITHS do. And I don't believe in a guy in a white beard with a toga in the clouds judging us, nor do I believe in Zeus, Ra, Allah, Wotan or any other man-made god.

I believe in Life and the endless river of energy/life that we all come from and all return to. That's the 'higher power' or 'supreme being' I believe in.

When you join, they don't ask if you believe in God. They ask if you believe in a supreme being. And for me, that's Life and Energy.

You can always join, regardless of your religious beliefs. However, I reckon our secret Masonic Gay-Rays™ will put you off, when we 'make you a homosexual' during the uber-secret 4 and 3/4° 'Gay' degree, so there's no point in you joining.

edit on 29-11-2015 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney

I can't be a Freemason

Never will happen

actually no. I was a Catholic and am now a Freemason. But masonry didn't care a bit what religion I am or was. The Catholic church is the one that stops you from being both. And while I disagree with much about the church, nothing in freemasonry goes against anything I learned as a confirmed Catholic.

I don't think God requires a mediator to converse with him and I don't believe that a church should be wealthy and prosperous, when some of it's member struggle to live. God doesn't need money, he wants our love and devotion.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: [post=20087034]piney
I can't be a Freemason

Never will happen
That proves beyond doubt that, freemasonry is of the anti christ

I'd be embarrassed to have this post attached to me. just no.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Going to Henry Makow for information on Freemasonry is like going to the KKK for information on black people.

Lodges don't perform gangstalking.

I was trying to think of a way out there comparison to use with that post, but you nailed it.
Nice.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

@network dude -- didn't you know that a statement becomes "fact" when the words 'proves beyond a doubt' are in the same phrase?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thank you that someone looked upon positively in the eyes of the community acknowledges gangstalking.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Masons, as a philanthropic organization, such as The Shriners, here in the USA, do wonderful work, they raise funds for sick and handicapped kids and do a ton of other community benefits, they're to be lauded for their sacrifices.

However, historically, especially in Europe, it was one of their stated goals to destroy The Catholic Church. So, as you said, since the 1700's, we've been banned from joining the masons, it only makes sense.

However, in modern times, many guys join as a fraternal, philanthropic organization, a men's club if you will, not really exploring the true origins of the "Religeon." It has very non-Christian undertones, is a naturalist, almost animistic, 'secret' society (that's not secret), whose basic philosophy is incongruous with the Catholic faith. We worship the One, True, God, and in the flesh, Jesus Christ, not some ephemeral, relativistic, "higher power."

Would you, Network Dude, publicly state, here and now....demonstrate for us that you have no involvement with, or intention of conspiring against the Catholic faith? Mine is a faith that claims The Church started by Jesus Christ,(God), is The Catholic Church. If you refuse, to renounce the above, you must clearly see where I, and a majority of the world's population stands against you.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Except we don't do that and just saying it doesn't mean its true.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dylan86
Thank you that someone looked upon positively in the eyes of the community acknowledges gangstalking.

Didn't Albert Pike form the KKK?
I know he and Manly P Hall both mention Lucifer. I know masonry says its not the biblical Lucifer but its a translation of "the light bearer" but scriptures in my King James bible says Lucifer comes as an angel of light. I find that not to be a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Why would you know of the term I had vaguely spoke about if it were not true? I find it strange that you as a mason would be in the know how of something that doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Masons are not anti-Christians you say, so why stepping on Christian symbols, why throw under their feet something they are not against it?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You aren't the first person to bring up gang stalking on this forum let alone the internet so I don't see how him knowing the term means anything at all and by any chance do you have any actual proof Freemasons are involved in gang stalking (you know besides someone saying it's true)?
edit on 29-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join