It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons – A Disgrace to Humanity

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I don't know much about the Masons and am not much interested in them. My understanding is that there are many of them in police forces and other arms of the established power structure. I have heard it said, in at least one documentary style video, that they will cover up crimes committed by one another. If so, that is serious.

Masons will, I believe, do special favors for one another, but this is not really unusual and certainly not unique to the Masons.

At 38:25 of the following video, a police officer tells an interesting story about interrogating a man involved in the theft of a very large amount of gold in the UK. This story is disturbing to me and perhaps indicative of the ability of Masons to circumvent the ordinary workings of the law by calling on brother Masons for favors.

Only a small fraction of the gold was ever recovered, although the criminal being interrogated was given a substantial prison sentence. Still, the Masonic angle in this incident is, I think, indicative of a problem, maybe a big problem, with the Masons.

The whole video is entertaining, but one can go directly to 38:25 for the relevant sequence referred to.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I wonder at what you would get away with when it comes to felonies in my younger days i got into trouble quite a bit nothing bad just drink and a bit of pot .

Grown up a lot since then and not been in trouble for a lot of years .

would i still get the black ball

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: eisegesis
In my opinion, asking a Mason about Freemasonry, ironically, is one of the most counter productive ways to investigate them.

Yea, when I want to know how to cut meat, I always call the gardener. Boy is that guy clueless when it comes to steak.

Well, whenever I ask the cook what makes his dish so palatable, he never gets back to me.

I think its a secret recipe.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My grandfather was and my uncle is a Mason. The only thing I know about it, is what I heard my grandfather talk to my father about while drunk fishing on their parts. He told my dad, that masons will always help other masons, and my dad could expand his opportunities by becoming one. Dad and Grandpa were blue collar guys, Uncle has Dr. in front of his name, but only an optometrist. No real high powered folks.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

As for having to be influential, let me tell you the occupations of some of the members of my lodge. We have a really great plumber, carpenters, electricians, retired school teacher, chiropractor, a few lawyers, tattoo artists, body pierces, college students....
Yeah, we accept any man that is of lawful age, believes in a supreme being or higher power, and does not have a felony.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I wonder how many judges and police officers across the United States are Freemasons? I wonder how many of those that are, get preferential treatment and potential immunity? And if I was to speculate why certain officers seem to get away with murder, would I be out of line? Absolutely not, there is not one line that isn't worth crossing if it gets you closer to the truth. All I'm postulating is that this happens a lot more then we are willing to stomach.

How gangs used the Freemasons to corrupt police

Secret networks of Freemasons have been used by organised crime gangs to corrupt the criminal justice system, according to a bombshell Metropolitan Police report leaked to The Independent.

Operation Tiberius, written in 2002, found underworld syndicates used their contacts in the controversial brotherhood to “recruit corrupted officers” inside Scotland Yard, and concluded it was one of “the most difficult aspects of organised crime corruption to proof against”.

The report – marked “Secret” – found serving officers in East Ham east London who were members of the Freemasons attempted to find out which detectives were suspected of links to organised crime from other police sources who were also members of the society.

Again, let me specify that there are good Masons and there are very, very bad Masons. Hold on to something, it gets better...

EDIT: Operation Tiberius

The political establishment and much of the media often dismiss such ideas as the work of conspiracy theorists. However, Operation Tiberius is the second secret police report revealed by The Independent in the last six months to highlight the possible issue.

Project Riverside, a 2008 report on the rogue private investigations industry by the Serious Organised Crime Agency, also claimed criminals attempt to corrupt police officers through Freemason members in a bid to further their interests.

Concerns over the influence of freemasons on the criminal justice system in 1998 led former Home Secretary Jack Straw to order that all police officers and judges should declare membership of the organisation.

However, ten of Britain’s 43 police forces refused to take part and the policy was dropped under threat of legal action. In England and Wales, the Grand Master of the Freemasons is Prince Edward, Duke of Kent. The United Grand Lodge of England declined to comment last night.

The Independent revealed last week that Operation Tiberius found that organised crime syndicates such as the Adams family and the gang led by David Hunt were able to infiltrate the Met “at will”.

Asked to comment on the Tiberius report, a spokesman for Scotland Yard said: “The Metropolitan Police Service will not tolerate any behaviour by our officers and staff which could damage the trust placed in police by the public.

“We are determined to pursue corruption in all its forms and with all possible vigour.”

edit on 25-11-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm a Mason and many of my friends are. And we're not evil, or corrupt. And neither is our lodge.

I think you've taken in a big load of media hype. Yes there were many famous people who were masons. And those famous people may have done bad things. But that doesnt mean Masonry is bad, nor are all the people in Masonry bad.

Many Catholic priests are pedophiles and bad people who have done bad things. They belong to the Catholic church. Therefore all people who are Catholics are pedophiles and bad people.

Is that a fair assessment?

A religious organizations that maintains secrecy in order to better themselves and the world, is the same *YAWN* as it always was meant to be.

It is realistically a system of fear, that masquerades as something else, but then what would anyone one of us know.

Time for something a hell of a lot better than this brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Pretty much your entire spiel consisted of restating everything I said to suit your position. So, while I doubt we have anything to 'discuss,' I felt I should disassociate myself from all the crapola you incorrectly assigned to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
I saw a damsel in distress and it occurred to me she needed a knight.
So... I left her for dead.
Then... I saw her again the next day and she was alive and well.
She said to me: you are not the knight of the rose cross... And I said no. I am not.
I am the long night. My light in this world is not kindled by holy royal noble sacred valiant or any other calamity you thought was good in the Lord's eyes.
My light is gone... gone forever. Thus a long knight.

Free Masonry is the knight in shining aprons.

The Knight Guarding the Exit.

The Knight ensuring the endless Cycle.

The Knight will be destroyed, along with all the other Gatekeepers.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Freemasonry long ago, and for a very long time, was a very wise and powerful society. Now it is basically nothing. It is dead to being anything other than a place for men who hate their wives and want to hang out with their friends in a private building. It has no more hidden wisdom. It has essentially no power. Most people realize this and leave soon after joining. Membership is easy to obtain and yet they're losing members drastically because new members realize that it's not what it was before, and what it's supposed to be. When the baby-boom generation dies, Freemasonry will die with it.

Actually, by joining Freemasonry today, you will probably LOSE more than gain. For example, it will be MORE difficult to find a job, because no Freemason will give you a job after joining, so that no one would think that Freemasonry will get you a better job. Yes, they ARE that paranoid. In addition, anyone who is anti-Masonic will not hire you either, which includes MOST religions (Roman-Catholic, most Christians, Mormon, Muslim), and Atheists. That's just ONE example, of trying to find a job as a Freemason. There are many more negative aspects, and almost NO benefits unless you're a retired old man who has no friends and just wants to hang out with some other old men socially.

There hasn't been a Freemason president of America in decades. Most of the wealthy & powerful people today are NOT Freemasons, and generally DISLIKE Freemasonry. The Freemasons are mostly lower-middle-class old men who go to their local lodge because they want to get away from their wives.

There ARE secret societies that ARE very powerful, but Freemasonry is not one of them, at least not anymore. It will be completely dead within a few decades.

Try studying about the Jesuits, because they STILL have power & influence, and see where that 'rabbit-hole' goes.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: borracho
a reply to: Hecate666

As for having to be influential, let me tell you the occupations of some of the members of my lodge. We have a really great plumber, carpenters, electricians, retired school teacher, chiropractor, a few lawyers, tattoo artists, body pierces, college students....
Yeah, we accept any man that is of lawful age, believes in a supreme being or higher power, and does not have a felony.

Why must you believe in a supreme being or higher power ??

WHOM needs this, and why is this important HERE or anywhere else, let us ask this being or power for ourselves,

Oh wait, some of us already have, and we do not see it as supreme, or HIGHER.

For some reason it just does not want to be surpassed in any way, and gives favor to those who WORSHIP.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
www.youtube.com...

a reply to: stonerwilliam
If you have a felony under your belt, my Lodge would not accept your petition.

Coming from a cop family, I know 99% of the cops were not Freemasons, but there were a few in the Sheriff's Department including the Sheriff. Where I live now, there are a few cops that are Masons, but not very many.

Operation Tiberius? I'm still waiting to see this report instead of just what reporters tell us.

a reply to: ParasuvO
Freemasonry is not about fear.

a reply to: MotherMayEye
Except pointing out that it needs to be viewed with the historical and political context in mind. You would use it denounce private organizations while that was not the intent of his speech.

a reply to: Robotswilltakeover
LOL I love hubris. You presume to speak for Freemasons? Who says that Freemasons hate their wives?

A lot of the "factory era" standards that were implemented in the 1950s are being thrown out by many Lodges; some like the TO Lodges.

www.travelingtemplar.com...

www.travelingtemplar.com...

The membership of Freemasonry during the mid-20th century was elevated to an unrealistic number and it was analogous to the housing bubble burst. Freemasonry isn't going to die with the end of the baby-boomers. It's coming back down to a reasonable level and those Lodges (and orders) who don't use best practices and cannot sustain membership will disappear, but Freemasonry as a whole will continue on. Membership in Freemasonry has dipped before and it came back.

I didn't join Freemasonry to get a job or a better job. That's a selfish reason and contrary to our ideals. You make a lot of "certain" statements, but they are just assumptions.

The success and greatness of Freemasonry isn't measured in a Freemason being President. You look at all these titles and honors when that is not what Freemasonry is about. You clearly don't understand Freemasonry and seem to be thinking of the Elks or Rotary or Kiwanis.

This thread isn't about the Jesuits either.
edit on 25-11-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Keep dreaming.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

that is not what Freemasonry is about.

Ok, so tell me please, what is Freemasonry about?

This thread isn't about the Jesuits either.

I'm not so sure.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well, I wouldn't lump all of the Freemason's together as a whole. But just like people in general there are some bad apples and I'm sure a few chapters have probably orchestrated a few things that would appall some people, revenge for a family friend stuff like that you know.

You shouldn't lump them all together though. Although, if the right scandal was brought to light it would definitely tarnish their reputation and send the conspiracy theories flying. Then again, maybe that is what some of them want.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Operation Tiberius

edit on 25-11-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0hlord

Keep dreaming.

But it is the dreamers of dreams, the wandering minds of the curious, the thirst for knowledge, the search for answers outside of the realm of a scientist study, the quest for inspiration in which makes this site what it is. Without such perverse threads as these we wouldn't have the wealth of information that is at our finger tips.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I respect that you're being hopeful, but the old men dislike TO lodges because they're too "occult" and won't allow them to thrive. Eventually all the young members interested in the "occult" will either join something like The Golden Dawn, or create another society altogether, leaving watered-down Freemasonry to die with the old men from the 50s. Also, I didn't say someone would (or should) join Freemasonry (or any society) to get a better job. I said, "it will be MORE difficult to find a job" because of rampant anti-Masonry along with distrust of Freemasons, even by other Freemasons.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0hlord
Simply put, personal growth, but I could go on and on about what Freemasonry is and what it does, but I'm off to bed so I care very little about pontificating.

I'd like to see more than the redacted, edited version. I may have to do some searching, but that will have to wait for now.

Not all old men dislike them, only those stuck in "factory Lodge" mode.
edit on 25-11-2015 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join