It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sat pics show unexplained objects/triangles at AF base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good videos!

It's hard to hold your camera steady when you are looking at a target at long distance, it's kinda like a sniper's scope...

Have they ever been seen doing crazy manauvers?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Good videos!

It's hard to hold your camera steady when you are looking at a target at long distance, it's kinda like a sniper's scope...

Have they ever been seen doing crazy manauvers?

You need to have a fence or wall will do a tripod would be even better or a persons shoulder to rest it on. Failing that, lay with your back to the ground, and maybe hold your breath for 10 seconds to atleast get some steady shots. Even when it wasn't zoomed the camera operator couldn't hold it steady.

Anyway, we digress.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
MERC,
Yes, those are the types of triangles I was thinking of.

The idea that this could be a type of mosquito netting is interesting, though... as is the suggestion that this could be an application of adaptive camouflage. The mystery still remains as to why the USAF would have giant, triangular nets/tents... ones that just happen to look like they could be used to cover up a secret craft the air force is said to have.

Gazrok's idea is also interesting... except that the USAF would never test the radar reflectivity of a classified aircraft in a visible, above ground installation. To be clear, my theory is that these triangles are either the cover to something secret or the spot where something secret lands... Gaz's theory holds that a relatively secret craft would be put ON TOP of the white triangle in the center. The difference is one of being under as opposed to over cover.

So far as radar cross-section testing goes, I've seen a variety of pics of such sites in publications like aviation week. In such pics the radar range is always an enclosed structure that gathers reflectivity from all angles (above and below)... Think of a padded room in a mental hospital. This may very well be a radar cross-section range... but so far I havn't seen anything that proves that it is while I HAVE seen pics of such sites that look nothing like the black triangles in the sat picture.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
These pics should help explain what I'm thinking of:

First, this is an artistic representation of the flying triangles I'm thinking of:

I'm suggesting that they moor up to a mast or tower like this:

And slide down into a hanger/net/door like this zeppellin hanger:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
First, I'm going to deal with the triangles- bunk

I think they are nothing more than wood slats painted flat black with a navigation beacon in the center. Raised center and edges/sides maybe a foot to a meter off the ground.

Remember the large black runway is the main runway for this base. Primarily a training base for US, German and Italian NATO aircraft.

No roads to the triangle, only a small access road, probably unpaved, in the north-west quadrant.

Now the other stuff-
(leaving the enormous black ?? 3 kilometer long thing till last)
To the north-east of it at thelibra's first URL is an enormous circle. This sucker is somewhere around 3 km across. Just to the southeast of it is another a little smaller. Due south of this is another circle about 1 � km in diameter.
    side note: to the northeast is a lava bed

Wait a minute- photoshop X is at play here. Look at this URL of the third circle
terraserver.microsoft.com...
Clearly a mask job.

DAMN terraserver.microsoft.com...
Another mask job (at the 2nd circle) BUT look closely- rows, like crop rows! Zoom this a little and be reminded of Agent Mulder?

So, back to the #1 circle.
    sidenote: for any that are unfamiliar with this area- rainfall is sparse as is native vegetation. The spanish called this the Jornada Del Muerco (march of death) terraserver.microsoft.com... Notice the white + signs? Should be on top of eachother to match photo areas.

On the libra's 2nd URL notice the roads? One going due west across the largest circle, a paved one going northeast.
Hanger? Maybe or just a large quanset hut?
Tree? I wouldn't call that a tree- maybe a mound or clump of dunes.

Batman- just a dry wash. Sometimes the desert there runs flash floods that spread for hundreds of yards then within a day disappear.

Cr�me de la cr�me- O.K. just south of the #2 circle. Could these be bunkers?

That next one is one hell of a gouge of some sort.

Look at this www.mapquest.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> map of general area
(go west one click and zoom out 1 step)
The area of the black road and circles is north of 'E70'

On other maps of the area Tularosa (on the east) and Engle (on the west) have a paved road that runs between them.

Next one is 'star wars'
*note to timb3r agricultural circles. Look in the midwest they are a lot of them. Size 400 meter or so- I see that others have pointed there as well.
Took me HOURS to do this stuff

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
part 2
Going south of the previous area to 2+ km runway Notice northeast is a built up area.
This is the area Seven Days in May movie was about.

As recently as May '04 11 large jet engine cargo planes were seen creeping up out of the desert from this runway. They cruise very low then turn east within the mountain ranges and disappear. They do NOT show up on the el Paso International radar.

Go west to the highway.(small town of Orogrande, also in the movie)

Then west some more to a 2km circle!
No photoshop on this one- looks like a blast circle. Concentric rings at higher zoom.

All this stuff out here is star wars roads and access points. Remember though that there are many old mines also. (oro= ore grande= a lot)
Another government installation in the area, Sunspot/Sacramento Peak observatory. Laser telescope.
    side note: rumors abounded during the star wars run up that the military had a laser in the Sac Peak area. Local contractors held a construction contract to go to a remote site in the desert, approx. 25 miles from the laser and stand up large concrete blocks that had been knocked down, this was on a weekly schedule. The blocks were 40 feet tall when erected and covered with deep burns.

Who knows?
Sunspot showing the airstrip.
All part of military ranges.

*edit to add-
mythatsabigprobe the pics you show are a 3 km loing runway? miles north, northeast of the triangles and Holloman.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by JoeDoaks]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

Second clip of daylight triangle above

Just wanted to pop in and get some feedback on this specific clip. I was wondering if anyone else saw the flying triangle make a strange maneuver in there while viewing it through the trees? Or was it just caused by movement by the camera man? For a second it looks like the triangle changes direction at an impossible angle for any man made aircraft to make then continues along the same path. Any thoughts?

[edit on 7/1/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Meteor_of_War

Although I was moaning about peoples inability to hold steady a camera, one thing about the shot you mention, was the fact that a tree or shrub appears in the foreground, and I have to agree with you. despite the camera shaking so much, the UFO does seem to be making some rather eratic moves which would be well beyond the capabilities of our present known technology.

Not that I necessarily believe this to be the case, but, I've seen a great many shots which show eratic manoveures, and to me they resemble the same movement you might get if you were flying a 2 stringed kite.

NO FLAMING it was just an observation.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Koka, so you think it's possible that thing is a kite? hmm...i dont know about that. I'd actually believe it to be a docotored video hoax before a kite. Anyways glad to hear someone else could see what i was talking about.

And for the record because of the large amount of black/flying triangle footage that has been captured i believe these things really are aircraft of some kind. Whether or not they're man made or alien is to be debated. They do resemble the F-117 stealth jet, it wouldnt be hard to believe these things are the next secret military aircraft project.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
JoeDoaks,
Thanks for the analysis. When I have time I'll look over all the things you're talking about in detail. I'm definitely not an expert of computer graphics or photoshop, so I appreciate it whenever someone who knows what he is talking about looks for photoshop washouts.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Could someone aquire an aviation chart of the area? That would clear it up as to if it's an pylon or beacon.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Could someone aquire an aviation chart of the area? That would clear it up as to if it's an pylon or beacon.

It is a restricted 'no-fly' area. Highly classified USAF/NATO stuff. No commercial chart of the area would be worth 2 cents. And a military chart would be - - - -

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War

Originally posted by MERC

Second clip of daylight triangle above

Just wanted to pop in and get some feedback on this specific clip. I was wondering if anyone else saw the flying triangle make a strange maneuver in there while viewing it through the trees? Or was it just caused by movement by the camera man? For a second it looks like the triangle changes direction at an impossible angle for any man made aircraft to make then continues along the same path. Any thoughts?

[edit on 7/1/05 by Meteor_of_War]

Actually, the movement was from the tree branches swaying. When I took this video I didn't have a tripod yet. I really didn't think I was going to be videotaping UFO's! I didn't really have an interest in them before. Now...well, I can't help but search the sky. And, yes, the videos are real. If you have any questions about them, please feel free to email me and I will be glad to answer your questions.

Thanks,
Mark A. Olson, D.M.
Sonora Sightings
www.sonorasightings.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Don't see what all the fuss is, over a big tent...
That's what it looks like to me....

I agree! It looks like a large tent or some kind of shelter. Why would it be so close to that road if it was a secret landing "pad" for a black triangle?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
MERC, the fourth video you posted is exactly what I saw three years ago while at the beach. I was walking along a North Carolina beach, at about one in the morning when this large "aircraft" flew in from out over the ocean, turned north and flew inland. It was amazing as it made almost no sound, short of a "wooshing" when it was directly over head. The only difference is that it had more red lights, down the sides, than just three. It was pretty startling as this thing was rather low but still caught me off guard.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Just FYI, I plan on making a trip through New Mexico in a couple of weeks and plan on visiting Holloman/White Sands for a day or two. If I can get any info I'll let ya know, if it's legal of course.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Meteor_of_War said: "They do resemble the F-117 stealth jet, it wouldnt be hard to believe these things are the next secret military aircraft project."

If we assume this to be true, I wonder what these things are carrying?

MK

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back from NM. Unfortunately I didn't see anything unusual or exciting at Holloman as far as the mystery triangle formations go. I did see some mounds in (I think) the area mentioned that looked like sand (not white sand but brown).
I did, however, get some pics of the F117 flying around. There were actually 3 of them flying at once, all accompanied by a fighter. The bad part is that I was around 12-15 miles away at the time. Sometime in the future (hopefully within a year) I will go back better prepared and take some nice pics.

Here you can view some of the F1117 pics.

Sorry I couldn't find out anymore about the triangles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join