It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laquan McDonald shooting video released in full. It ain't good.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
After days of hype, Chicago is finally releasing the video of a shooting from 2014 that the city is already urging people to stay calm over.

Live press conference link: abc7chicago.com...

Will update with video. Press conference ongoing.

First bombshell: chief just said there's no audio, and there's supposed to be. He isn't saying why there isn't in this instance, only that there should have been.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

And it's over. They didn't show the video, which they said at the beginning they would. Will update as soon as I find it.

Edited video is up here abc7chicago.com...

Full video is up: www.thedailybeast.com...
ed it on 24-11-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

They fought tooth and nail to not release it. The judge had to put in a FOIA request. I had no idea judges had to do that, I assumed a subpoena would suffice or it would have to be released in discovery. I am not surprised the audio is missing.
edit on 24-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I just went to the website and it said they were not going to air the video due to "safety" concerns.

Pcg

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pcgamer11

Yea they said they would release the video at the press conference then said they would show it during. Then they all just left and the reporters were all still sitting there. Curious

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I am watching the newscast live and they said they are being sent a downloadable file they will compare to a video they already have.

It says that will be released by the city at 4:30 pm CST (or CDT) and it is 5:30 there. So, that is conflicting.
edit on 24-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Interesting. The comments made at the conference definitely didn't have that angle to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
edit on 24-11-2015 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Think we found it at the same time. I added it to the OP, thanks.

I'm finding it curious as hell that the version abc already has, has audio with it. And now the mayor and chief are saying it doesn't.

Either way, even the edited version looks bad so far.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6 I deleted mine it didn't show the whole shooting. They only showed the first 12 seconds. I hope there are no riots. It could get ugly fast.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Think we found it at the same time. I added it to the OP, thanks.

I'm finding it curious as hell that the version abc already has, has audio with it. And now the mayor and chief are saying it doesn't.

Either way, even the edited version looks bad so far.

It does. There are 2 versions, ABC news says the video they have had is not 'verified'. Odd, news outlets often show videos from a bystander's phone, etc.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
How do they expect us to believe this crap? We KNOW there is audio. there are at least 3 vehicles within a twenty foot radius of him, and somehow NONE of these vehicles has audio? So what the hell happens to a police station that's obviously obfuscating evidence in an attempt to cover their own asses?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Cnn is now showing whole vedio.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Just about to watch it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's been really odd how it's been handled/mishandled.

IMHO though, Chicago has so many issues with gun/gang violence - I hope citizens take a deep breath and a long look at their own neighborhoods and communities before civil disobedience begins in response to this CRIMINAL act.

It's awful, there should be Justice for the family and very serious criminal charges have been filed. However, let's don't pretend Chicago isn't in a state of crisis and LEO are on the front lines of that. There are just so many factors there, including police corruption issues, police state issues. It's a quagmire.

I hope that the protests will be peaceful. I hope we can find solutions.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Damning footage.

I'm not saying nothing else.

RIP

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Finally able to watch it uninterrupted.

Good Christ that is sickening. Jesus F.

link   

Here is a full dashcam video, it has no audio.

Looks to me that he was walking away from them, not towards them in a threatening manner.

If it doesn't embed properly here is the link:
www.youtube.com...

link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Just about to watch it.

CCN just show it....

We see bullet impact like 5-10 second after the teen is on the floor...

They waited to 1st-degree-murder the policier BEFORE releasing this video. Pretty sure this """"COP""" will be in prison for life i hope!

Retard/Idiots can NOT be policemen. Now with camera everywhere, they cannont hide anymore. And people cannot defend them too.

Police in USA will be "upgraded" by Technology and be force to act like REAL COP ( Shocker i know ).

Protect and serve NOT Killed and Lies.

Just sad that Police had to kill SO MANY teens/kids for nothing. But now as time pass and evidence camera are everywhere, again, they cannot hide anymore.

DUE to police arresting for 1st degree murder ( only LOGICAL and REAL things to do ) i'm guessing "Riot" will be mostly peaceful. Due to autority arresting a murder, not giving only "don't work for 1 month, but you still get paid".

Yeah my english suck, im french-canadian.

link   

BUt he was high on PCP. Thats why he had to get those last 11 or 12 shots in while he was on the ground. You know because he was high..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

That was no doubt...murder!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join