It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significance of 111

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I recently moved into my new apartment which is room 111. Ever since I've been having strange dreams of war scenarios and other weird things.
My buddies say its because of my apartment number saying that it has to do with angels. So I looked it up and found this:

If you continually see the numbers 11, 111, or 1111, there's a reason. The most common way that angels communicate with humans is through the universal languages of numbers and music.

The ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras was the first to establish that numbers hold vibrational properties. He taught that the entire universe is mathematically precise.

When you see repetitive number sequences, this is a message from your guardian angels. You can ask your angels what they are trying to tell you, and if you listen in stillness, you will hear their answers clearly. Sometimes, though, if you're stressed or in a hurry, it's not as easy to hear your angels.

So is it my guardian angel trying to warn me of impending doom?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

I moved into my apartment on 11/11/11

I now am the caretaker of my building and it is one of the best jobs ever.

11,111,1111 is a good thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
In the country where I live 111 is the number you call for emergency services.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

From what I've read it says that 11,111,1111 is just a way for communication but its eerie that all that I've been getting is war

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You have to ask yourself why you are associating 111 with war.

I think they are two different experiences there.
The 111 might be important.
The thoughts of war might be important,
but how are you connecting the two?

Pay special attention to your thoughts and ideas as these are revealing the answers to your prayers. Your positive affirmations and optimistic attitude will help to manifest your desires and help you to achieve your goals and aspirations. They will also assist you with serving your spiritual life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 111 also encourages you to assist and inspire the human race via your natural abilities, relying upon your inner-wisdom and intuition to guide you. Be an inspirational guiding light to bring illumination to others and to help raise spiritual awareness.

Trust that the angels support you in your ‘lightwork’. Once Angel Number 111 appears and is recognized and acknowledged, the repetitive number sequences generally progresses onto other numbers and messages as your angels then have new and different messages to send you.

Angel number 111
edit on 24-11-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'll make this brief, and I hope I'm not off topic. It's in relation to something telling you of impending doom.

In 2008, when Billary and Obama were still running against each other, I had a dream that I was standing at the rear of a university, not sure which one, and the announcement came that obama had been elected. Everyone was laughing and talking among themselves and completely oblivious to everything happening. I tried to get their attention and they ignored me. When I looked back toward the wood line behind the school, roughly 600 yards or so, men in all black clothes with their faces covered started coming out. They had assault weapons, swords, and knives used for throwing. A lot of them had ties with the government. We were about to be at war with these people, but I couldn't tell who they were since they were covered up. I had my four boys with me, and immediately led them to a storage room near me, I put them in that room and as I walked out, I saw one of these "soldiers." He didn't have a gun, but he had a throwing knife or shard of some sort and I could see he was looking directly at my children so I got in the way and just as he threw it, I woke up.

The last time I had a dream that felt that real was at 2AM in the morning on September 11, 2001. My dreams have always spoken to me, but they don't always play out frame for frame, but they do give me a type of premonition. My grandmother is the same way, and my sister has awaken to a ghost that she says tries to talk to her about 30 or 40 times in her life. She's seen my grandma on my dad's side, she's seen her husband's Aunt before anyone knew she died, and so on.

Not really sure what to make of it, but I've only told this dream about war one other time.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Sadly, I awake at the wee hours of morning quite often; at least twice a week. It is never a slow awakening, it's always an abrupt, jolt like experience where I am instantly awake and aware. It always occurs at 1:11am, 2:22am, 3:33am. More often, it's 2:22am. Never at other hours or times or even 4:44am or 5:55am. Doesn't matter if I finally slip into bed at 9:00pm or midnight. I am, for some reason, in tune with time while in REM sleep, and awake directly from REM. I don't feel afraid or anything particular besides miffed that it happen again! In some instances, I have a very rapid pulse when awoken.

Does it mean something? Am I influenced in some way, or doing something subconsciously to achieve this pattern?
Maybe. I have never had a "bad dream". Never. If I begin to shift the dream I am in to something remotely I don't like...I simple break into my own dream and tell myself I am changing the dream. Nice of me to give my sleeping self notice, huh?
I have made mental note of this but never researched or gave the oddity much thought.

I awoke this morning at 1:11am, which prompted my post. What does 1:11am mean?!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

1 1 1 . WW III ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
eleventy - eleven… really? Numerology disguised as room numbers, time on digital clocks, the calendar, etc. Bound to come up all the time.

I prefer three aces in poker, but that hardly happens.

One time, I heard an audible voice tell me to run when I was about to get run over by a semi, you bet I was in a hurry and stressed.

Another time I received a full body hug, the warmest and loving stress reliever I ever received from a presence that also spoke to me.

When a spirit talks to you, you know it.

edit on 24-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This seems to be a phenomenon that's happening to more than a few members on here, myself included.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Yes it is strange and as I read your comment I saw that your flags is at 111, coincidence?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I for 1 don't believe in coincidence. Providence is afoot.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There's so many people involved.. I really think we'll see real tangible answers for this very soon. I've found my own way of using and reflecting on these reoccuring numbers and im trying to bridge a singularity between number, colour, attributes and sound. The more you reflect on what youre seeing the more it starts to paint a clear picture. You'll often see them at a crucial point. Reflect on them and you might discover something. Ive found tons of ideas in these moments

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Maybe, maybe not..so far today that makes 111 flags and 777 posts on here, I kid you not

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys

An entity from the spirit world is trying to make you wake-up and raise your spiritual frequency.

Its also showing you that the current elite want world war 3.

When you see the next 111 think 'ok, give me these codes in dreams as well'. Within 2-3 days you will start getting codes in dreams as well.

Numerology + sound (frequency) + sacred geometry = levitation + divination.

The levitation part is how UFO's fly and the divination part is what angers Yahweh (Enlil - joint Annunaki leader alongside Enki - Lucifer).

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
There's so many people involved.. I really think we'll see real tangible answers for this very soon. I've found my own way of using and reflecting on these reoccuring numbers and im trying to bridge a singularity between number, colour, attributes and sound. The more you reflect on what youre seeing the more it starts to paint a clear picture. You'll often see them at a crucial point. Reflect on them and you might discover something. Ive found tons of ideas in these moments

I say this post was written by TheLamb and/or PraeterLamb and it's not funny using 3 ID's to waste people's time Justin.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys
I recently moved into my new apartment which is room 111. Ever since I've been having strange dreams of war scenarios and other weird things.
My buddies say its because of my apartment number saying that it has to do with angels. So I looked it up and found this:

If you continually see the numbers 11, 111, or 1111, there's a reason. The most common way that angels communicate with humans is through the universal languages of numbers and music.

The ancient Greek philosopher Pythagoras was the first to establish that numbers hold vibrational properties. He taught that the entire universe is mathematically precise.

When you see repetitive number sequences, this is a message from your guardian angels. You can ask your angels what they are trying to tell you, and if you listen in stillness, you will hear their answers clearly. Sometimes, though, if you're stressed or in a hurry, it's not as easy to hear your angels.

I just put up a possible reason a few threads down. Maybe it's on page 2? Have a look.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-11-2015 by NumberMan because: added link to thread

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NumberMan

Will do, thanks!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ted4d

Haha I remember that guy, he wanted to build an ark for the tomorrow I think.. I guess in order to be open about believing in something most people wouldn't believe in it's only fair that people look at you like your crazy. Well I'm an artist and a scientist, and im not going to be executed in 2015 for using and being honest for the information I have found, so i feel like now's a greater time than ever to go forward with what i'm doing and not be afraid to be open about it

The numbers seem to be reflecting this, like just the other day when I was talking about the phenomenon on another thread, and then I go to instagram and see a post stating that a 1,111 karat diamond was unearthed, the biggest this century, with 444 comments on the instagram post

All I got to say to OP, i promise you this isnt some end of the world #. If someone was trying to show you something why would it be that? So you could live in fear until then? Nah, keep your mind open and reflect

new topics

top topics

join