It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a mexican Muslim based on looks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Apperently, when I don't shave I get dirty looks (pun intended) from people. Almost as if I'm part of the muslium community. I'm impressed on how everyone believes the hype on hating musliums. Now I know how it feels to be one, even though I am not one.

Surprised? Nah, you shouldn't be, because I'm your southern neighbor. I know musliums aren't solely Arabs but anyone who would have faith in that religion. Personally I don't have one and sometimes doubt God and question existence. Maybe I'm agnostic? I'm not sure, as we all end in the same dirty place our ancestors came from.

I'm ranting on the way I hate everyone equally.
I'm ranting on my looks.
Im ranting because some masses are ignorant
Im ranting because I want to *#$@ing kill, but will not.
I'm ranting because of this hate we have on everyone. Muslims, Americans, Mexicans, blacks, Jews, Asians, Jamaicans, Europeans, Antarctica, south america, the sky, the dirt, the air, the water, the existence of being.

Why exist?
End rant.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well that is pretty awful. You cannot take the reactions of some as meaning the world is evil tjough. I actually have an Arab friend who gets called Mexican more than he does Muslim. Its stupid. He is a human is all, one with a better skin tone than me Id say.

I am a white guy who is pretty unshaven most of the time. I appreciate any looks.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I'm ranting because of this hate we have on everyone. Muslims, Americans, Mexicans, blacks, Jews, Asians, Jamaicans, Europeans, Antarctica, south america, the sky, the dirt, the air, the water, the existence of being.

Antarctica?? Did I miss something?

edit on 11/24/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

Man buns, chickens in wheelchairs, people who pray to kale, clogged toilets, women with copious amounts of hair growing from their ears, Birkenstocks...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I hate Antarctica. Bunch of smarty pants!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

F'ing Ice-munchers

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

a reply to: luciferslight

I'm a mexican Muslim based on looks, Maybe I'm agnostic? I'm not sure,

undoubtedly this is a clear sign of Racial Identity Disorder, even though you were born southern neighbor. you can still fully embrace who you really are & consider transitioning too mexican Muslim ...

edit on 24-11-2015 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

F'ing Ice-munchers

awesome first post i have actually smiled at today thank you for this

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Antarctica?? Did I miss something?

Well, I've seen a commercial lately where intrepid explorers reach some thought to be unexplored region there and come to find that Dora the Explorer and her talking animal friends are there to happily welcome them. So, ya, a new hate for Antarctica.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I used to work for a business owned by an Indian couple. India Indian, not Native, just for clarification. It never mattered to the bigots that they had a statue of Ganesh on the front desk counter, morons STILL called them "rag heads" and the ever-lovely "sand N-word". Explaining the difference (Indian Hindu, not ME Muslim) never helped, brown is brown, and all brown people are Muslim, evidently.

People are f%&$ing stupid, OP. Walk away from these interactions with the comfort of knowing you're not stupid.
edit on 11/24/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Perhaps you should heed Bobby Rowe's words:

"So shave that dadgum moustache off, so you're not so conspicuous, so you look like maybe an Italian. Or somethin'."

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Thanks for all the posts.. I love the reply from the ATS members. Very humorus and entertaining.

Yes, I said Antarctica, in reference to mother earth. We all live here, we all can progress towards higher dimensions, thus losing all self identity and segregation.

As to your post Mr. Michet, I have shaved it off that year I ranted. I look too young and weird. So I have decided to leave it growing to look like a wise ass man.
Thank you
edit on 13-2-2016 by luciferslight because: Edit

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I think people do not hate all Muslims. They are just afraid of their reputation being a terrorist. So when they see someone with beard the first thought "Oh my God terrorist, he's gonna kill us all", or "Where did he hide a bomb ". My aunt is in Paris, and she is in constant fear after November attack. So yes I understand her, but I cannot hate Muslims because some of them are terrorists.
And for your looks, as long as you shower everyday and wear clean clothes you shouldn't look dirty.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Lol.. You should have the thread title printed on a tshirt.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

My thinking is,people are just lazy,I worked at a place where people were from central America,even some from the Argentine,and because they have an accent because english is their 2nd language,Americans all call them Mexicans?,pretty stereotypical,or some Native Americans,my father was Basque,my mom German,because I had a hispanic name people who I knew would say"Boy I bet your mom can make one hell of a taco!" I didn't know German's were noted for that?,I grew up in 50's,I don't see things changing too much so just remember if someone is going out of their way to try and look better then you ,it just shows that they are jealous of you,I had a struggle daily but I raised 4 kids they are all doing fine,put them mostly thru private school,and it shows money well spent in my mind,when life gets tough,thats when you get tougher,and as far as racist,I grew up with red hair,and hispanics called me whitey,I just couldn't win,now it's all white and the kids call me OG lol,so keep your sanity about you and always having a smart assed answer also helps

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Whoops
edit on 4-11-2016 by OldScratch because: IDK

top topics

join