It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

steven greer: new 4 hour talk, with insights into black projects, free energy & more

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

That would be cool except that such an AI is not known to exist yet.

Eugene Goostman came close to passing the Turing Test.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Ignoring or leaving out details is one thing. The problem with alternative media is that alternative media will flat out lie unashamedly about what is going on. They'll take something with a grain of truth then distort that truth to obscene levels then because it has a kernel of truth, people think it is legit.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Ignoring or leaving out details is one thing. The problem with alternative media is that alternative media will flat out lie unashamedly about what is going on. They'll take something with a grain of truth then distort that truth to obscene levels then because it has a kernel of truth, people think it is legit.

I can think of some very recent examples of the MSM using those very tactics and getting busted doing so.

Journalistic integrity and accountability are a thing of the past, I fear.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oh, I'm very sure you could trace me. But that isn't hard, physical evidence, is it? You'd need part of my body, or clothing, for that.

I don't want to cross any lines here...but I have met people from the internet before and there may have been some clothing.

So in some way too do UFOs exist as alien spacecraft, in the minds of those who see them as such.

Yes, they would exist as a perception in someone's mind same as any other subjective perception really.

Just because you perceive me, does not mean I am actually here... Just because you think you can hear me, does not mean I am actually real. Though I feel that is getting too philosophical.

Not really philosophical anymore since its known that people can and do hallucinate and no sensory modality is immune to that.

True, but there are many military black projects that you have no knowledge of, it merely lowers likelihood, not eliminates it.
Since likelihood requires known outcomes, and I have no knowledge whatsoever of black projects, I can't possibly compute the likelihood of that thing occurring. That's in regard to an AI capable of performing as you....but then it is known that black projects have been responsible for ufo reports.

I'd consider it impossible to "calculate" even if we knew those parameters. I should have said "likeliness, in your opinion" instead of probability, because probability implies hard, objective numbers.
Yes, we are getting there. My opinion of the likelihood of ET spaceships? Somewhere between 0.05% and 0.01% depending on how much coffee I drink.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
But the thing about that is when the MSM gets caught doing it, it's pointed out by OTHER MSM outlets. Some places redact their obvious blunders, but it's really easy to find the articles that told BS stories if you wait long enough.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
But the thing about that is when the MSM gets caught doing it, it's pointed out by OTHER MSM outlets. Some places redact their obvious blunders, but it's really easy to find the articles that told BS stories if you wait long enough.

Exactly. Contradictory coverage has a self-correcting effect on the broad MSM that does not exist within the CT "community", despite its wildly varying and contradictory narratives. Same goes for mainstream science [in most cases].
edit on 25-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Eugene Goostman came close to passing the Turing Test.

I think it was claimed that he did. I dont think he came close because they told the testers that he was a poor teenager from Yugoslavia that couldn't understand English or something. My AI could pass as a stripper with Downs syndrome in that case.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I recommend watching Sirius to realise that Mr Greer simply cannot be serious...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I actually quite liked the witness testimonials for Sirius. Some were a bit suspect, but others I considered very interesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Steven Greer loves to use how his uncle helped design lunar module, like that has dick all to do with him. Greer thinks his uncle ties with NASA give him credibility.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
dude people dismiss greer because nothing ever comes of anything he says or does. hes a big nothing. it has nothing to do with telepathy.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hey did people know that thanks to Mr Greer, we can use an app to get in touch with extra-terrestrials?

The ET Contact Tool is a self-contained course on making contact with ET beings authored by Steven M. Greer, M.D., which includes working scientific instruments for detecting anomalous activity.*

LINK

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

I thought Greer was the ET Contact Tool...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I thought it was his muscles.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Geico Gecko on roids.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

WHICH did you consider credible and why?

What efforts did you take to verify or calibrate them?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join