It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

steven greer: new 4 hour talk, with insights into black projects, free energy & more

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Excuse me for not taking your post seriously.

Greer is a liar, and fraud, and worst of all he dupes people out of money.

He has no more a grasp on the truth than you and I, yet he has found a way to get suckers to keep him rich.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: urasoul

i think it is good that he has taken the risk of appearing to be 'crazy', to share with the world these ideas. i also find it amusing that i now consider people who use 'money' to be far 'crazier' than people who look to talk to E.Ts - knowing what i now know about both subjects... but for the first half of my life i would have just laughed at greer and gone back to my 'job' to get more 'money'..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That video makes me laugh and feel pity for the gullible participants involved..

Near the end I get this sense that this is just the start of a crazy religion similar to Raelian.
edit on 24-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Really, any time money is asked for beyond what could be considered "operating costs" should throw up huge red flags.

The moment I first saw Greer, I thought there was something wrong with him and that it was a good idea to stay away. The Sirius Disclosure testimonies are interesting, if ultimately impossible to verify in cases.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Don't think I have a whistle to blow? That's ok. Sometimes just knowing the truth has to be enough.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: JimOberg

Don't think I have a whistle to blow? That's ok. Sometimes just knowing the truth has to be enough.

Doesn't have to be your personal experience, how about any Greer witness you care to describe.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Sometimes just knowing the truth has to be enough.

Failing that, pretending that you have secret knowledge will have to do.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

He is nauseating. Make it STOP!!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Just because I don't share it on here doesn't mean a thing.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Actually, it means on of three things in regards to you. None of them are particularly flattering, so if you do have something, I'll ask kindly that you share it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Ok. But I am not the topic of this thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: urasoul

You are turning yourself inside out and going to great lengths to defend this con artist.

i am not defending anyone, i am just looking without bias.

Looks like you're going to have to waste some money and learn the lesson on your own, since you seem to want to ignore the advice of those who have dealt with Greer

clearly you have not read what i have written here about money (or ET contact).
edit on 25-11-2015 by urasoul because: error

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: urasoul

i have never seen the moth image anywhere but this forum, so presently don't know whether that is truly an image that was presented as is being claimed, or not.

So in order to hold onto Greer you must impugn the integrity of people like myself. I told you I saw Mothra on Greer's web site. I told you the circumstances. And your reply is that you don't know whether it is true or not. So here we are, once again, going through the same old stuff. Greer is running what is commonly known as a Cargo Cult.

Here's a thread I started a few years ago on Greer that pretty well covers everything.

You're kind of late to the party.

Thanks for the link there. I'm fairly new to ATS myself and have seen a lot of controversy - well, I say controversy... around this bloke and reading your linked thread here was very informative. I S&F'd it, albeit three years late!

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

How do you know said whistle-blower isn't doing it for attention, or worse, he's getting paid to say what he is saying?

I don't know, but then, neither do you.

In that case it is safer to assume to not trust it as valid evidence since we cannot know for sure if he is telling the truth. Give me objective evidence. Subjective evidence, even whistleblower testimony, is worthless.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If there's a picture they say "Photoshop."
If there's a video they say "CGI."
If there's a testimony they say "Liar, or Crazy"
If there's no answer it's swept under the carpet.

Honestly, Greer is basically a fraud that may have started out with good intentions, and likely quite narcissistic. That much is plain to see, but try not to let him pollute the field for the rest of us, okay?

In that case it is safer to assume to not trust it as valid evidence since we cannot know for sure if he is telling the truth. Give me objective evidence. Subjective evidence, even whistleblower testimony, is worthless.

What's objective evidence?
I can argue that nothing is objective. I can probably win.
You're better off saying "testable, physical evidence."

edit on 25/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

edit on 25/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Mysterious Reasons

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler[/post]

So in order to hold onto Greer you must impugn the integrity of people like myself. I told you I saw Mothra on Greer's web site. I told you the circumstances. And your reply is that you don't know whether it is true or not. So here we are, once again, going through the same old stuff. Greer is running what is commonly known as a Cargo Cult.

no, i am not attacking your integrity - i am simply saying that I do not KNOW the background of the image. i don't jump to conclusions and certainly don't just believe the words of an unknown being on an internet forum just because they say something is true - to do so would be to do just the same as those who are being pointed at for 'believing' greer.

from your thread:

Probably one of the more famous Greerisms is “Mothra.” Someone posted several pictures of Mothra on Greer’s web site and claimed it was an “angelic light being.” The webmistress hotly defended Mothra for a few days, after which Mothra was removed. It’s been posted numerous times, but—sigh— here it is again.

if this did occur exactly as you say, then at most it shows that whoever is the 'webmistress' is not exactly 100% awake. since steven greer is male, i take it that it was not him that said this image was an 'angelic' and also probably wasn't him that posted it. i run a social network and do not censor in any way unless real crimes are being committed by not censoring etc. - this means that people can post whatever they like and that in no way means that i as the 'webmaster' am in total agreement with the content posted.

again, i am not 'defending' greer here - i am just stating the obvious.
edit on 25-11-2015 by urasoul because: wrong user quoted

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

How do you know said whistle-blower isn't doing it for attention, or worse, he's getting paid to say what he is saying?

I don't know, but then, neither do you.

It always cracks me up how the terms "whistleblower" and "leaked" are used to qualify a source, while anything mainstream and verifiable is "disinfo".

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: urasoul

Um... I think you replied to me in error, there

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Do you actually trust the mainstream sources? Some are alright, but anything like large news corporations are a big no-no when it comes to believable info on anything unconventional. This goes both ways.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Just because I don't share it on here doesn't mean a thing.

But you are making a point of sharing that there is something you won't share, which also doesn't mean a thing to anyone but yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join