It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

steven greer: new 4 hour talk, with insights into black projects, free energy & more

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i have seen that for some reason steven greer is often dismissed in 'ufo' and 'et' forums online. i am not exactly sure why, since he is one of the few who has succeeded in extracting valuable whistleblower testimony on a large scale, regarding secret government/military/corporate projects in relation to e.t. technology, free energy and related phenomena. i realise that some dismiss him on the basis that he promotes initiating contact via telepathy and meditations, yet i can attest to this being a valid approach from my own experiences (which i had before i knew steven greer even existed).

in any case, i recommend his latest 4 hour presentation on youtube, since he has brought together many of his topics into one session and also has included some documents and data that i have not seen before.. including a document, for example, that lists a wiretap done on marlyn monroe shortly before she died which presents the idea that she was intending to hold a press conference to reveal her knowledge of whatever she saw with kennedy in a hangar somewhere in a secret base in america. there's much more besides this snippet in there.

i have added the video to the related collection at ureka, here: www.ureka.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: urasoul

Greer is a liar and a con artist. Nothing more. He's not worth 4 minutes of my (or anyone else's) time, let alone 4 hours.
edit on 11/24/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

if you can provide proof of that, we can discuss your ideas.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You had me @ Greer
/sorry...he's a Phoney

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't care what Greer is or isn't, science works with reproducible results. How many reproducible results has Greer presented to the scientific community that prove aliens are not only real, but have also visited this planet?

I don't care about whistleblowers or witness testimony either. You can pay someone to be your "whistleblower" and say the things you want them to say easily, and witness testimony is unreliable.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: urasoul

You're new here. You just got here, so you are unlikely to know of Greer's shenanigans. If you care to avail yourself of some of the many threads here you will get an idea of why Greer is in ill repute. There's no reason for us to go over, yet again, for the hundredth time, the problems with Greer. When you first meet Greer he sounds so very sincere that it is easy to be take in. I know I was--years ago, so I don't condemn you or make fun of you for being there now. You now have to go through the same process. Now you can resist it and claim those of us who have dealt with Greer for a decade or more are all wrong and you, somehow with little knowledge, are right, or you can do a little research for your own self and find out what the issues are.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Been there, done that, and refused to buy the t-shirt Greer tried to sell me. How about you prove that anything he's ever said has any validity to it?
edit on 11/24/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

ok, the only claims against him that i am aware of, relate to his message of connecting to e.t.s via telepathy and intent. however, i will look through the forums here and see what i find.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Whistleblowers have tangible evidence of their claims.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Where is it then? Like I said, I care about reproducible evidence. If these whistle-blowers have it, why haven't they released it? Should their evidence be exempt from the peer review process or something?

How do you know said whistle-blower isn't doing it for attention, or worse, he's getting paid to say what he is saying?
edit on 24-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: rigel4

google is your friend ,
my position is already proven..
I will wait until you join me in that position

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

How about that I've been following thus stuff for 40 years and I am still hearing exactly the same unverifiable stories.

Asking for proof of a lack of proof is a bit a.se about t.t don't you think!

It is up to the person making the claim of "something" to prove the "something"......40 years and waiting......

FYI I was nut for this stuff 40 years ago but I was young impressionable and naive about book sales and income from them!
edit on 24/11/2015 by yorkshirelad because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

my own experiences have shown me that significant amounts of what he talks about are accurate. i have no way of confirming or disproving some of the points made against him that i now see in other threads on this site - since they are relative to his own life and sphere of experience, which i am nowhere near, geographically.
can i prove that some of what he says is accurate? technically, yes - but since i am literally pointing to the initiation of E.T contact via telepathy and since i cannot guarantee success with that - it is fair to say that i cannot guarantee being able to prove it to any specific individual. none the less, i do have experience of this (without greer's involvement).
is it possible that he is an a-gent operating to disseminate disinformation? yes! it is also possible that he is a mind control victim who switches between alters.
however, overall - i still find his testimony and that of the whistleblowers he presents, to be of value - if only as a way to provide a reference point in the collective consciousness for the existence of such black projects and explanations as to how they function. there are many who have experiences that they cannot explain and for whom life becomes very difficult when surrounded by so much denial and coverups. the fear of being made an outcast or a 'crazy person' for speaking of real experiences can be crippling and so having the testimonies of the whistleblowers is a great help for many who most of us will never meet.

ultimately, statements that are tested for integrity come with a burden of proof and i have not made any statements here about greer that need to be proven, since they are simply a mix of opinion and agreement with some aspects of his message. i do not claim that everything he says is 100% accurate. however, claiming he is a con artist is a concrete claim that would be best made with proof. i personally disagree with the entire concept of money and see it as a hindrence to humanity, so i do not agree with selling anything at all - however, since the majority of humanity is addicted to money it can be quite challenging to live without money and so i do not conclude he is a con artist simply for asking for money for things.

i remain open here.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The invisible spaceship tour video is a good place to start [and stop].
edit on 24-11-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: NewzNose

How do you know said whistle-blower isn't doing it for attention, or worse, he's getting paid to say what he is saying?

I don't know, but then, neither do you.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

i just searched for 'invisible spaceship tour' in ATS and youtube, but didn't see anything immediately that was a match. do you have a link for the video you are referring to here?

EDIT: ok, i found it. the video with the group in france who claimed to have entered a non physical vehicle?
since the video was edited or they stopped filming and thus produced zero useful footage there, we are left with only easily rejected footage of the people involved. i can totally understand why most people would reject such footage. i do not know whether they really did have any unusual experiences there - however, there are plenty of people there who were engaged with the experience and not rabidly asking for their 'money' back. so either they were all 'in on it' - or there was something occurring there that the camera didn't pick up on.
edit on 24-11-2015 by urasoul because: found the video

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Driving home now. I'm sure someone else here has it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

steven greer .. ufo .. testimony .. 4 hour presentation ..

Will avoid.

- Thanks for the warning.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

i think i found it.. i updated my last comment to reflect what i found.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join