It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Russian pilots who parachuted from plane being fired upon!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From a Turkish News site:
Pilotların vurulması kamerada
Source: dha.com.tr

You can clearly see the parachutes as the pilots bail from their downed plane, and in the foreground are anti-aircraft guns firing on them.

Direct link: VIDEO

Will try to imbed video

ETA: title reads "The shooting of the pilot camera"

Google translate reads:

Some people ' Atman comes prisoners captured ' he shouted

DHA reporter facade of the opinion that the Syrian Turkmen 2. Coastal Division Commander Alpaslan Steel, " We shot the pilot 's parachute coming down . The body here ," he said . The commander Mullah Bashar hill region were found in large and detailed description again said they received under their domination . The images of the two Russian pilots parachute airborne fire while some people found the opening set , " Atmar . Prisoners captured prisoners coming .." took part as well .

MISSILE DOES ?

Russian aircraft of Turkish jet by rules of engagement of the sky around the lower body like a ball of flame row 2 , then fell more than two shining objects . Syria's border with Turkey will be driven forward in a wooded area falling objects, missiles , some local sources, the pilot of the plane that hit the helicopter hit the caller may be part of it broke , he suggested.

ETA: I think what is being said is that the gunners thought these were missiles or bombs dropped by the planes so kept firing at them, but they were in fact the pilot's parachutes.

ETA2: video

edit on 24-11-2015 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Did I hear someone say, 'I know you hear me..." listen around 0:40-0:43, I swear someone says, "I know you hear me"

poor Russian's. The page seemed to say they were captured did I read this right?
edit on 24-11-2015 by hubrisinxs because: added time of what might be vital info.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I can't imagine the terror those pilots were going through..they're nothing more than moving targets for the guys on the ground, and I'm sure they knew it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

it doesn't actually show anyone shooting at them, just the sounds. which makes me questions the authenticity. Can anyone translate to what they are saying?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
video embedded:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

I can't imagine the terror those pilots were going through..they're nothing more than moving targets for the guys on the ground, and I'm sure they knew it.

Just like the pilot's actions to bomb those on the ground. They were moving targets too. Besides, the guys on the ground have very little chance of hitting them that far away, no?

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Good point, it's all senseless anyways.

My point was I'd be more terrified to be falling to the ground with no way of defending myself than to have my two feet on the ground.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Just like the pilot's actions to bomb those on the ground. They were moving targets too. Besides, the guys on the ground have very little chance of hitting them that far away, no?

Assuming they were targeting ISIS, would that make you an ISIS supporter? No, hopefully. just trying to make sense of your comment.
edit on 24-11-2015 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2015 by slapjacks because: blah blah blah

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Rebels" Shooting At Russian Pilots While Parachuting Caught On Tape

As Telegraph points out, the above tweet is from CNN Turk's Foreign Editor who tweeted that the Turkmen rebels DHA spoke to said: "We hit at the two pilots after they parachuted."

This, as many have already pointed out, is a war crime.

For now it is being blamed on 'rebel Turkmen'

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Disgusting humans.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I see, thanks. Yeah, that would be horrible, though. Effing hatred sucks.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Assuming they were targeting ISIS, would that make you an ISIS supporter? No, hopefully. just trying to make sense of your comment.

My comment was that those guys on the ground (the Russians aren't there for an airshow) are humans too. I AM A HUMAN SUPPORTER - ALL HUMANS.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I agree with you, I think I just over-analyzed your post. I'm right there with you, we are all equals. Except for some, if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, we know what happens when Putin gets mad. Turks just messed with the wrong guy.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It's one thing to shoot down a plane if they ignored repeated warnings, but to shoot at the pilots that ejected is just adding more fuel to the fire. Like I said before in an earlier post, Russia is at fault if the were truly in Turkey's air space. However Turkey is wrong for shooting at the pilots. The U.S. should condemn Turkey for firing on the pilots, but should also admonish Russia for ignoring repeated warnings to leave Turkish airspace.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Technically, that's a a war crime - shooting someone once they are no longer a threat and are vulnerable. Parachuting out of a plane is essentially the same as surrendering.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Update, one Russian pilot killed and helicopter recue marine killed! What the hell is Turkey thinking? They already made their point by shooting down the plane, now they're escalating things by killing them? The U.S. can't condone these killings, both men were unarmed.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Technically, that's a a war crime - shooting someone once they are no longer a threat and are vulnerable. Parachuting out of a plane is essentially the same as surrendering.

No "technically" about it. Shooting at downed aircrew that are falling via parachute is a violation of the Geneva convention and a war crime. Not that it matters to these people, obviously.

@ Donk - that's a cute sentiment and all, but I really have a hard time applying the "human" label to IS. Those poor guys, they just want to be able to push people off buildings and behead other folks and take child brides and attack concert halls in peace. Those dirty dirty Russians, shame on them for attacking those poor IS folks!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No "technically" about it. Shooting at downed aircrew that are falling via parachute is a violation of the Geneva convention and a war crime. Not that it matters to these people, obviously.

Yeah those cowards , afraid to confront two Russian pilots who probably were trained for this kind of situation , ill bet if they would've confront them on the ground several and maybe all got killed in the event.
edit on 0b50America/ChicagoTue, 24 Nov 2015 15:09:50 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Nov 2015 15:09:50 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

it doesn't actually show anyone shooting at them, just the sounds. which makes me questions the authenticity. Can anyone translate to what they are saying?

I agree.

O.P, unless you produce a Full HD filmed version, including fillming beads of sweat from the pilots and the peeps on the ground, then seriously? You have the cheek to try to expose the truth whilst having to dodge bullets. I would film exactly the same.

S&F for sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join