It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rescue Helicopter shot down by U.S trained Syrians.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Trust me its a backward Country, Saudi Arabia are rich have weapons and they are as backward as the Turks, The USA is meddling in things and is out of it depths. 200 years, you will never last another 200 years you don't see danger, you think you can just go in and bully and get your own way and you totally underestimate any enemy and that's a flaw

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I was under the impression that it was Turks who shot it down because they were in their airspace

Is this not correct?

The Jet? Thats the cover story, Thing is along that border, Russian ground attack aircraft are engaging terrorists, something the Turkish government and their terrorists who shot down the rescue helicopter had a problem with.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thats right they just said themselves that Russia shot Turkish Rebels in Syria, so Turkey have Turks in Syria that shot down a Russian Plane, that is an act of war, Nato cant back that Turkey started this, Russia were in there after a Russian Passenger Plane was blown up. I think Turkey are on their own.

Seriously would you be happy going to war to back Turkey, I'm only asking as Nato might choose to stand with Turkey as they have been trying to pick a fight with them for a year now.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pavmas

you don't see danger, you think you can just go in and bully and get your own way and you totally underestimate any enemy and that's a flaw

You are the one underestimating Turkey. The Black Sea Fleet will be useless if Putin doesn't back down.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Seriously would you be happy going to war to back Turkey, I'm only asking as Nato might choose to stand with Turkey as they have been trying to pick a fight with them for a year now.

Turkey is NATO, they don't budge without permission from headquarters in Brussels.

But convenient to use Turkey (instead of NATO) for plausible deniability when things don't go well.

The news broke world wide with the headline "Turkish" jets shoot down Russian warplane. Should have read NATO shoots down Russian warplane.

See?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Turkey is NATO, they don't budge without permission from headquarters in Brussels.

Once again, that's not how NATO works.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I was under the impression that it was Turks who shot it down because they were in their airspace

Is this not correct?

The Jet? Thats the cover story, Thing is along that border, Russian ground attack aircraft are engaging terrorists, something the Turkish government and their terrorists who shot down the rescue helicopter had a problem with.

"Cover story"

So that very well could be what happened right?

How bout we get all the facts we can first before making too big of assumptions

Whether you agree or not if Russia was repeatedly violating their airspace after warnings they have the right to enforce that

Just like the same people upset about this, who say Iran has the right to enforce its airspace

Can't have one w out the other

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Putin back down from Turkey its not going to happen, we have Cameron and you have Obama and look at the muppets in the E. U and what about the E. U. Russia supplies all our Gas, if we go to war now then the tap gets turned off. Russia holds all the cards, seriously you do not want to start a war with Russia as this will be worse than world war 2. Britain depleted its ships we have no planes and obama sacked most genrals and replaced them with people from his own office. France have only won one war and that was because they were fighting amongt themselves in the Revolution. France, Italy Spain, Sweden, etc won't fight France will surrender as soon as the first bomb hits France. Look at history you have Canada, Australia, UK and USA we are beat before we start' you cant count Germany as they have just got their army back recently. If we go to war with Russia and China join we are in trouble. and the cowards will press the nuke button when they are all safe underground.

Anyone that is not part of any elite should be talking against this madness or say goodbye to your family whilst you have time. if we go to war with Russia then its over for us all.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Russia supplies all our Gas, if we go to war now then the tap gets turned off.

The United States would be happy to sell you as much gas as you need.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Nato back Turkey, that was quick considering all the details are not in, ok we will soon find out what the Russians do and say. It appears you were right mate Nato told them to shoot it down.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

In war supplies don't seem to get through and are attacked first.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

People don't seem to understand that if war breaks out and nato back Turkey then Russia will be at war with Nato countries, People say they will not get around Turkeys defence. Turkey would be left to later.
The first place to go would be Germany as they have a large Turkish population and that is a risk' so bye Germany' as we go into December the rest of us will be cold. Most of Europe will turn just as they did in world war 2, then you have the non nato countries to contend with and there are a good few of them. I look at all our leaders in the West and they are all self centered, I don't trust them to have my interest at heart. I reckon Europe would be defeated by March 2016 and whether they use nukes I don't know. so much for Nukes being a deterrent

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

How bout we get all the facts we can first before making too big of assumptions

Russian jet crashed inside Syria. The pilots came down inside Syria. NATO downed the jet, the "terrs" downed the rescue helo inside Syria.

Now, you could try and convince me that the Russians were bombing Turkey…
or that NATO planes of all flavors don't cross over the border into Syria on a regular basis…

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
originally posted by: DJW001

Once again, that's not how NATO works.

Yah, NATO hides behind its "partners" when convenient so its own hands don;t get dirty.
Instead they say "Turkish planes" downed Russian plane.

I'd even bet they weren't Turkish pilots in those US manufactured F16's. I don't think they would be trusted in such delicate matters.

edit on 24-11-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

you don't see danger, you think you can just go in and bully and get your own way and you totally underestimate any enemy and that's a flaw

You are the one underestimating Turkey. The Black Sea Fleet will be useless if Putin doesn't back down.

Lol, the fleet of Turkeys will make the Russians back up? You mean NATO. Yah, Sevastopol is a thorn in NATO's side, isn't it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

People don't seem to understand that if war breaks out and nato back Turkey then Russia will be at war with Nato countries,

Once again Turkey is NATO. And the Russians (then the Soviets) and US have been down this road before in Vietnam. Proxy war.

It didn't destroy the world then, either. The younger generations growing up now are unfamiliar with that history of Soviet Migs and US Jets in combat over the skies of Vietnam.

Russians and NATO are currently at war, anyway. Just not so you notice. They used to call it Cold War. Still is.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I thought the US only managed to train 5 people in Syria.... at a cost of millions of dollars?

Maybe that is just the cover story.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

But this is not a cold war' and since then the European members who surrendered have all found a backbone as they think they are safe, Russia know Europe are Cowards i think the ones with the biggest mouths will run the fastest.

We have Islam at war with everyone in the west in the mix, i think unlike the cold war this will escalate if not stopped now

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Aren't the FSA's affiliated with Al Qaeda? Or at least a few members in the FSA?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So who's land was the jet really shot down at?

Does the un recognize the area as belonging to turkey?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join