It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is uniting the world against a common enemy and you thought it would be UFO's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

If that were the case it would have happened in the 50s or one of the other previous decades where western or eastern powers downed numerous fighter jets on both respective sides of the iron curtain.

You dont launch nukes because a few good me died doing a job where it is always a possibility. Our leaders are daft but there not that daft.
edit on 24-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I hope so bud!.. but you have to admit
there is a hell of a lot going on at the minute.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Well the way i see it is that the first moron to fire off a salvo of nukes must want to never be remember for doing so because history wont remember the event. Point of fact unless it was some kind of limited exchange there wont be any history to record the process, at least for a couple of thousand years anyway.

Its a pointless act that would only be initiated in a M.A.D scenario, who the hell wants to go down that road?

You cannot win the game if no ones left to play.
edit on 24-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: anticitizen

But the world we know is and has always been chaotic by the it's very nature. This will never change until humanity is ether made extinct or there is a paradigm shift. I know which one I would bet on happening. As to aliens turning up and saving us, first thing we would do is try to steal there technology and transportation medium. Plus you just know three is going to be some Muppet that wonders what they taste like or wishes to mount there head on there wall.

chaos?
my guess is: you ain't seen nothing yet

in order to make people want peace, accept a one world government and total surveillance you need a huge desaster. ww3 style. or decades of extreme terrorism.
so first TPTB create a problem and then they offer the solution.
my guess has always been while hunanity is engaged in big chaos and severe fights then suddenly news reporters tell about definitive signs of intelligent life.
maybe from around that star with its strange light pattern we talked about here at ATS.
then our earthly problems get tiny and unimportant when confronted with an alien race. be it real or just a government propaganda.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

"So first TPTB create a problem and then they offer the solution.
my guess has always been while humanity is engaged in big chaos and severe fights then suddenly news reporters tell about definitive signs of intelligent life."

That ideology has been around for quite sometime without any definitive proof to suggest such. Not suggesting it does not posses some merit.

If however there is intelligent life life out there im not sure we would qualify given our action past and present.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but i haven't seen anyone mention on this thread the alternative "globalization" scenario.

If the majority of all the powerful nations unite to destroy a common enemy, wouldn't it be a slick opportunity to develop the "One world government" or NWO regime?

IMO I think Russia will eventually conform and no nukes will detonate.

Granted I know some major Asian nations are missing from the group, but if the western world is finally able to move forward with the globalist agenda, thats pretty heavy.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I imagine a one world government has to happen anyway if we are ever to become a type one civilization. How it happens however, and why is the real conundrum.

Its got to be for the greater good of our race and not just for a chosen few.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I imagine a one world government has to happen anyway if we are ever to become a type one civilization. How it happens however, and why is the real conundrum.

Its got to be for the greater good of our race and not just for a chosen few.

I totally agree. We need a totalitarian one world government, with strict laws and total control of the complete populace. I am talking chips, tracking, everything! We need that.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
UFOs will come AFTER ISIS and even the stragglers of Isis will "unite" against the outside threat! /sarc

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Just wait. Once ISIS exits the world stage, all those countries will go back to squabbling with each other in no time flat.

Really? It's been my experience on the internet that all you have to do to unite 99% of foreign countries is to mention the US Constitution and individual liberty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join