It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is uniting the world against a common enemy and you thought it would be UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Wow I can't believe this is happening and I thought maybe it would be an alien invasion or a worldwide natural disaster but no, the vehicle of choice for the world to unite against a common enemy: ISIS!

US
England
Russia
China
-every middle east country (except Israel)
France
... and others

How long till Germany and all Europe?

The world is unifying before our eyes people. Its a different world now. The elite have united the people after all but Israel will never join. Israel will be the next target. Wait and see if I isn't.

Also don't fall for Putin's reported stance to be against the new world order. Its propaganda.

Watch the Popes visit to africa closely. I want to see who he meets with because that person will most likely be the chosen king of Africa, on of 10 chosen world wide kings who will rule for an hour.

Spoiler alert: in the end Jesus returns and saves His elect from the wickedness on earth and then earth will let loose all the atomic bombs and for 1000 years there will be no life on earth except demons playing in the dust with no body left to lead astray.

After 1000 years Christ returns with the Holy city and THEN we will reclaim the earth with no more elite or elitist behavior.

Is 1000 years enough time for all the radiation of all the nuclear bombs on earth going off on a single day, to clear?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Spoiler alert: in the end Jesus returns and saves His elect from the wickedness on earth and then earth will let loose all the atomic bombs and for 1000 years there will be no life on earth except demons playing in the dust with no body left to lead astray.

After 1000 years Christ returns with the Holy city and THEN we will reclaim the earth with no more elite or elitist behavior.

Is 1000 years enough time for all the radiation of all the nuclear bombs on earth going off on a single day, to clear?

Wow. I thought you made a pretty good post untill this # came up.
It's the year 2015, there are MORE evidence that religion is false, than evidence that actually supports it.
- Jesus coming back? Really? Demons? Come on.... Wow... This is a proof that you are nothing more than naive.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I did not know ISIS was nuclear capable and even if they were the best they could field would be a dirty bomb. On the flip side why would our nuclear powers need to use such weapons to destroy a terrorist organisation? We cannot even hit them with Hell Fire missiles without sustaining significant civilian collateral damage so the use of nukes even of the tactical variety seems out of the question.
edit on 24-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Just wait. Once ISIS exits the world stage, all those countries will go back to squabbling with each other in no time flat.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

It's the year 2015, there are MORE evidence that religion is false, than evidence that actually supports it.
- Jesus coming back? Really? Demons? Come on.... Wow... This is a proof that you are nothing more than naive.

Yeah, me too. I thought he had something going until that crap about Christ came up.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You would't even need that many to blow up the planet, let alone that many to irradiate the entire planet.

Check it, 1 megaton(I realize we know longer use Megatons for payloads anymore) nuclear device would irradiate a radius of about 9.6km (6miles)

I believe now were using stuff some where in the range 200-350 kilotons? Lower yield but there are roughly several thousands of them in the world (that have been accounted for)and you would only need about 50,000 do some good damage to the planet.

edit on 24-11-2015 by NateTheAnimator because: Mistake

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

... and then earth will let loose all the atomic bombs and for 1000 years there will be no life on earth...

First of, Earth wont let loose any atomic bombs, it would be humans doing that.

And are you seriously asking that question? Seriously???
SMH

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

WW3 will be sponsored by stupid people

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It can still be UFOs. ISIS is probably not going to last forever, and after that we need more random terror to keep us in line. So it can either be UFOs or it can be some other terrorist group. Maybe from East Asia next time.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
imho ISIS is the step that brings chaos for the whole world and THEN ufos or what ever will bring the solution and "peace".

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well, according to Carol Rosin, first it will be the "evil empire of Russia".

Then there will be terrorists, and rogue nations. ( you are here)

And then there will be asteroids!

And the last card, will be the extraterrestrial threat! (Maybe she means the alien Jesus?
)

edit on 24/11/2015 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Their still squabbling...nothing...aliens from Hell or religious fanatics from hell will ever unite human beings.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Exept its not AND ...its all at the same time...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

But the world we know is and has always been chaotic by the it's very nature. This will never change until humanity is ether made extinct or there is a paradigm shift. I know which one I would bet on happening. As to aliens turning up and saving us, first thing we would do is try to steal there technology and transportation medium. Plus you just know three is going to be some Muppet that wonders what they taste like or wishes to mount there head on there wall.
edit on 24-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wow nice post up until... why does there always have to be bible babble??? Religion is a series of superstitions, have we not grown out of superstition yet???

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NateTheAnimator

You would't even need that many to blow up the planet, let alone that many to irradiate the entire planet.

Check it, 1 megaton(I realize we know longer use Megatons for payloads anymore) nuclear device would irradiate a radius of about 9.6km (6miles)

I believe now were using stuff some where in the range 200-350 kilotons? Lower yield but there are roughly several thousands of them in the world (that have been accounted for)and you would only need about 50,000 do some good damage to the planet.

It's the ash that is thrown up from the ground that will cause a nuclear winter and mass hunger. It was originally thought you would need a full-out nuclear holocaust to achieve that, but one large volcanic eruption proved that it was possible to cool the entire planet by over a degree.

history1800s.about.com...

Viking legends have the end of world myth Ragnarok which describes a time preceded by three years without Summer.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hey, this is a good point. The OP is completely wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well if you spell ISIS like , Idiotic Stupid Intergalactic Spacethugs , than we can pretend that if they came from another planet..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

Ha he blew it with that very last statement. Very solid then boom...

OP you really need to edit that last part out.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I;m more inclined to believe(following today’s events),
that ISIS may be responsible for causing WWIII ...

because we will be lucky if this business doesn’t get out of control!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join