It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Sounds a lot like LEOs masquerading as white supremacist to bait BLM protesters to violence, and got scared, and shot their way clear of the crowd. Bunch of trouble seekers.

IS this a stand your ground state? If it is they are actually in the right IF they felt threatened for their lives. Although they should had known better than to be around the BLM crowd while being white illegally masked and covertly armed.

There, fixed it for you. Also ...

MINNESOTA Statutes, Chapter Criminal Code, Section 609.735
609.735 Concealing identity.
A person whose identity is concealed by the person in a public place by means of a robe, mask, or other disguise, unless based on religious beliefs, or incidental to amusement, entertainment, protection from weather, or medical treatment, is guilty of a misdemeanor. (HIST: 1963 c 753 art 1 s 609.735; 1971 c 23 s 73; 1986 c 444;1995 c 30 s 1)

You realize it has been below freezing in Minneapolis, right?

See response to Yuppa.

I'm sure it's nothing. The police probably have it all wrong. After all, neither you nor I were there, so we can't say what really happened can we?

Isn't that your logic?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: KnightFire

Brutality from the hands of the boys of blue is a common theme within the black community. You can stick your head in the ground and ignore that fact but it's not going to change how police officers treat their fellow Americans, criminals or not.

Hell, police brutality gave birth to the gangs in California. You can say that "all lives matter" but folks won't do or say anything when a black life is taken unjustly by the police, meanwhile when a white kid is killed by police, the officers are arrested immediately.

So, no, "all lives matter" don't matter, only when we can exploit it for our own ends.

Heh... No... Ignorance, drugs, and people that didn't like authority or a job gave birth to gangs.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

If you look at the videos, even the BLM protesters were wearing masks. Did you not see the youtube video of the protesters claiming they chased these guys down?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Right.

In this situation, do you believe that the group that was masked and evidently armed were there to peacefully counter-protest, or were they there to do what they did and instigate trouble and shoot five people?

One thing at a time.

I've made absolutely no speculations on any of this. I've been asking for proof the entire time. None of us know anything about this outside of speculation. Am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

Video Proves Cops and Nazi Shooter Were Working Together Against Protesters
countercurrentnews.com...#

^^^^Sorry, I'm just barely getting here so not sure what I've missed BUT this article and the video at the end of this story seem to show some questionable happenings

edit on 24-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Just to be clear on the apparent consensus of many commenting here ... the BLM folks "deserved" to be shot at because you don't agree with their politics.

That about right?

You couldn't have comprehended it any worse, actually.

It is what it is. Pretty obvious actually.

I guess you'll read into this how you want to see it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Just to be clear on the apparent consensus of many commenting here ... the BLM folks "deserved" to be shot at because you don't agree with their politics.

That about right?

I won't be the only one doing so.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like LEOs masquerading as white supremacist to bait BLM protesters to violence, and got scared, and shot their way clear of the crowd. Bunch of trouble seekers.

IS this a stand your ground state? If it is they are actually in the right IF they felt threatened for their lives. Although they should had known better than to be around the BLM crowd while being white illegally masked and covertly armed.

A person whose identity is concealed by the person in a public place by means of a robe, mask, or other disguise, unless based on religious beliefs, or incidental to amusement, entertainment, protection from weather, or medical treatment, is guilty of a misdemeanor. (HIST: 1963 c 753 art 1 s 609.735; 1971 c 23 s 73; 1986 c 444;1995 c 30 s 1)

Right.

It was cold. Yeah, I'm sure that's why the group had on masks. Just a group of folks wandering around Minneapolis on a freezing cold night, minding their own business. And they opened fire merely for target practice, or were shooting at birds, or bats, or something ... it just happened to be in the random direction of the BLM protesters.

And at night... But that's not the point in my response to your posted law. If it's cold, a mask isn't illegal. They do it all the time in these protests anyways, even during the Summer months.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Right.

In this situation, do you believe that the group that was masked and evidently armed were there to peacefully counter-protest, or were they there to do what they did and instigate trouble and shoot five people?

One thing at a time.

I've made absolutely no speculations on any of this. I've been asking for proof the entire time. None of us know anything about this outside of speculation. Am I wrong?

Are you wrong? About what? That a possible assailant has been arrested and that he was White as noted and sourced above by a local news outlet?

Yes, you're wrong about that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

See response to Yuppa.

I'm sure it's nothing. The police probably have it all wrong. After all, neither you nor I were there, so we can't say what really happened can we?

Isn't that your logic?

Yep, that's my logic. Have you seen proof that it was white supremacy men that shot at these people while they were wearing masks at night? I like proof more than hearsay. But that's just me.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Right.

It was cold. Yeah, I'm sure that's why the group had on masks. Just a group of folks wandering around Minneapolis on a freezing cold night, minding their own business. And they opened fire merely for target practice, or were shooting at birds, or bats, or something ... it just happened to be in the random direction of the BLM protesters.

And at night... But that's not the point in my response to your posted law. If it's cold, a mask isn't illegal. They do it all the time in these protests anyways, even during the Summer months.

Yes, wearing masks in freezing weather is an exemption from the law.

Wearing masks while in an armed group intent on instigating violence is not.

I guess we'll let the police investigation inform us of the facts.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

That about right?

I won't be the only one doing so.

I won't deny that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Right.

One thing at a time.

Are you wrong? About what? That a possible assailant has been arrested and that he was White as noted and sourced above by a local news outlet?

Yes, you're wrong about that.

Do we have a credible source? Something like this should be found on every major news outlet if there's any amount of truth to it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yep, that's my logic. Have you seen proof that it was white supremacy men that shot at these people while they were wearing masks at night? I like proof more than hearsay. But that's just me.

I haven't said anything about White Supremacists; you must have me confused with another poster.

One of the shooters was White according to the arrest made by the police and reported by the Star Tribune.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

That would be insane to give BLM that much credit to stage something like this.

On their BLM facebook page, they identified one of the members of the counter protest group as a cuban who was in the army at some point. They listed his name also.

The youtube accounts and video postings that were also linked to members of the white supremacist group have all been deleted and removed.

BLM had claimed that members of the counter group would wear the 4 of clubs to identify each other.

Also, the same guy who uploaded the video of the guy getting into the police car has another video of him that shows him up close.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Source from the Minneapolis Star Tribune posted above.

Here's a link to 804 more news reports on the matter

edit on 24-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Right.

Yes, wearing masks in freezing weather is an exemption from the law.

Wearing masks while in an armed group intent on instigating violence is not.

I guess we'll let the police investigation inform us of the facts.

Nobody knew if they were armed. I'm commenting solely on the masks being worn and telling you that if the weather is cold, wearing a mask is not illegal.

Furthermore, I highly doubt being armed and intent on instigating violence is legal whether you're wearing a mask or not.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Furthermore, I highly doubt being armed and intent on instigating violence is legal whether you're wearing a mask or not.

The group of masked individuals knew they were armed.

Nonetheless, your observation is a good part of the point I am making.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

Agreed

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I haven't said anything about White Supremacists; you must have me confused with another poster.

One of the shooters was White according to the arrest made by the police and reported by the Star Tribune.

Heres a question. IF the cops ARRESTED the shooter how are they working WITH THEM?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join