It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

You mean reporting on the actions of BLM? There is nothing peaceful about these "protesters".

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

Mizzou Demonstrators Segregate White Allies to Form ‘Black Only Healing Space’

Seems like a case of racists against racists.

They are not shooting people though.

Do you know who the shooters were? Do you know their reasoning? Do you know their color?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, if the shooters weren't "white supremacist" that makes it okay for them to stand around in ski-masks (usually considered a threat, always considered illegal in MN) and then start shooting the BLM protesters?

The BLM members were concealing their faces as well, which is considered illegal in MN as you rightfully pointed out. Observe the videos earlier in the thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Just to be clear on the apparent consensus of many commenting here ... the BLM folks "deserved" to be shot at because you don't agree with their politics.

That about right?

You couldn't have comprehended it any worse, actually.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

BREAKING: Minneapolis police have arrested a 23-year-old man in Bloomington in connection with the shooting of five people at the Black Lives Matter protest near the 4th Precinct Monday night.

The suspect's name has not been released. He was described by police as a white man.

Star Tribune

There's one of many sources that state that the shooter(s) were White.

White Supremacists? Who can say?

Let me ask you a question. You're out in public protesting a very volatile politcal matter, exercising your rights as an American citizen.

A group of masked people (who are not a part of your protest) arrive and do not respond to your requests to remove their masks. Are you really saying, as a protester in this situation, you feel no threat from this masked group?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Nice to know knuckle heads are doing their best to keep this country divided on the color line. Aside from the occasional idiots on both sides, the BLM movement has been violence free.

So much for that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Wildbob77
If the suspects have not been caught how come the label "White Supremacists" has already been applied?

I think we all need to take a step back so the facts can be revealed then there can be a factual discussion of what happened without the labels.

I'd also like to point out when African Americans shoot a white person they are never labeled as Black Supremacists.

I know. The black thugs that raped and killed the preachers wife that's been in the news were only referred to as suspects on CNN, no color affiliation. They are black, but you'd never know from MSM reports. They always seem to drag their feet when a perp is black or Muslim, but quick to automatically assign a label when a perp is white. You rarely hear a color described in a police shooting if it's a white cop shooting a white or a black cop shooting a black or white, but the lib media trumpets when a white cop shoots a black.

That's what makes the irony of a liberal calling someone else a hypocrite so rib cracking hilarious.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

Brutality from the hands of the boys of blue is a common theme within the black community. You can stick your head in the ground and ignore that fact but it's not going to change how police officers treat their fellow Americans, criminals or not.

Hell, police brutality gave birth to the gangs in California. You can say that "all lives matter" but folks won't do or say anything when a black life is taken unjustly by the police, meanwhile when a white kid is killed by police, the officers are arrested immediately.

So, no, "all lives matter" don't matter, only when we can exploit it for our own ends.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The video shows an "interview" after the event, not during or before.

Anyone wearing masks was breaking the law. Anyone assaulting others was breaking the law.

Opening fire on a group of people in public was definitely against the law.

That is the topic, not all of the apologetics regarding our different opinions of BLM. For the record, I don't disagree that much of what I have seen out of the group absolutely is racist. I certainly do not believe that only White people can be racist.

But I do believe that to enter a highly-charged situation, in which the BLM protesters were there because of violence directed against Blacks, with masks on while obviously armed, is pretty much an attempt to instigate more violence.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Lets shorten it down even further . Take into account all......LIFE MATTERS

My bucket of kfc disagrees with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
No, they weren't. I've seen videos and read other reports. The white people that got near them were asked to take off their masks. When they didn't, BLM started assaulting them, and it was only when a group of BLM protesters started chasing them after they started running from the assault that shots were fired.

I've even seen reports that the "white supremacists" even originally had signage that was supportive of BLM. A movement that started as a reasonable protest group talking about police corruption and violence has turned into a hate group.

Why don't you post the video you're referring to? Or the sources? Or any evidence?

Or not (I'll just shorten the way here and guess not).

One question for you and then I'll move on: Do you believe that an armed masked group was there to help out with the protest, or, as seems obvious to any reasonable view, were they there to intimidate the BLM folks and instigate trouble?

Have you ever watched those people in their protests like Ferguson and Baltimore? Half of them are masked, and it's not for intimidation.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Right.

In this situation, do you believe that the group that was masked and evidently armed were there to peacefully counter-protest, or were they there to do what they did and instigate trouble and shoot five people?

One thing at a time.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
I've even seen reports that the "white supremacists" even originally had signage that was supportive of BLM. A movement that started as a reasonable protest group talking about police corruption and violence has turned into a hate group.

I still think it's a reasonable protest group -- it just has the worst image thanks to its name, in large part -- which also happens to be their message.

If they had just named the movement, 'Black Lives Matter,Too,' I think they would attract more support and set themselves apart from supremacist hate groups like the KKK.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Sounds a lot like LEOs masquerading as white supremacist to bait BLM protesters to violence, and got scared, and shot their way clear of the crowd. Bunch of trouble seekers.

IS this a stand your ground state? If it is they are actually in the right IF they felt threatened for their lives. Although they should had known better than to be around the BLM crowd while being white illegally masked and covertly armed.

There, fixed it for you. Also ...

MINNESOTA Statutes, Chapter Criminal Code, Section 609.735
609.735 Concealing identity.
A person whose identity is concealed by the person in a public place by means of a robe, mask, or other disguise, unless based on religious beliefs, or incidental to amusement, entertainment, protection from weather, or medical treatment, is guilty of a misdemeanor. (HIST: 1963 c 753 art 1 s 609.735; 1971 c 23 s 73; 1986 c 444;1995 c 30 s 1)

You realize it has been below freezing in Minneapolis, right?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Awesome find!

So the 'white supremacist' are tied to the police. The video that shows one of them getting into the police car was taken 2 days ago. Apparently the counter-protest group has been coming there for days before the shooting last night.

That's with the assumption that they were the same counter protestors.

And the nice little vlog they made definitely shows their racists.

This is looking more like a psyops gone wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: pcgamer11
BLM is really no different than Isis.

Pcg

What odd nonsense is this, fool?

Bullying and intimidation is a form of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Right.

In this situation, do you believe that the group that was masked and evidently armed were there to peacefully counter-protest, or were they there to do what they did and instigate trouble and shoot five people?

One thing at a time.

according to that statuete you posted if the mask were not involved in the comission of a crime instead of for the cold weather yeah its illegal. That law was made to cut down on armed robberies. Was it cold that night?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Just to be clear on the apparent consensus of many commenting here ... the BLM folks "deserved" to be shot at because you don't agree with their politics.

That about right?

You couldn't have comprehended it any worse, actually.

It is what it is. Pretty obvious actually.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Awesome find!

So the 'white supremacist' are tied to the police. The video that shows one of them getting into the police car was taken 2 days ago. Apparently the counter-protest group has been coming there for days before the shooting last night.

That's with the assumption that they were the same counter protestors.

And the nice little vlog they made definitely shows their racists.

This is looking more like a psyops gone wrong.

You can buy and rent a police uniform so...... theres no proof it was a actual policeman. you can even get the cars as well with the cages for bounty hunting or other uses too.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Seriously? ...Occam's Razor much? I'm not saying this isn't the case but it seems like a stretch.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Sounds a lot like LEOs masquerading as white supremacist to bait BLM protesters to violence, and got scared, and shot their way clear of the crowd. Bunch of trouble seekers.

IS this a stand your ground state? If it is they are actually in the right IF they felt threatened for their lives. Although they should had known better than to be around the BLM crowd while being white illegally masked and covertly armed.

There, fixed it for you. Also ...

MINNESOTA Statutes, Chapter Criminal Code, Section 609.735
609.735 Concealing identity.
A person whose identity is concealed by the person in a public place by means of a robe, mask, or other disguise, unless based on religious beliefs, or incidental to amusement, entertainment, protection from weather, or medical treatment, is guilty of a misdemeanor. (HIST: 1963 c 753 art 1 s 609.735; 1971 c 23 s 73; 1986 c 444;1995 c 30 s 1)

You realize it has been below freezing in Minneapolis, right?

Right.

It was cold. Yeah, I'm sure that's why the group had on masks. Just a group of folks wandering around Minneapolis on a freezing cold night, minding their own business. And they opened fire merely for target practice, or were shooting at birds, or bats, or something ... it just happened to be in the random direction of the BLM protesters.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join