It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Police haven't released a possible motive for the shootings of the protesters, but the shootings came after several racially disparaging comments about the protests were posted on social media. One video showed a white man brandishing a gun while claiming to be on his way to the protests. Police had issued a warning Friday night, asking demonstrators to be vigilant and report suspicious behavior to authorities.

I read somewhere that the white man who posted those "disparaging comments" in a video was one of the shooters. I am unsure of the comments made, but if they were in any way derogatory, he'll be in some trouble.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I welcome more actual evidence that isn't a Youtube video or Tweets.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
Where did I state that all black people are doing this?
Never did I write such a thing... It was made clear in my posts that this is being done by BLM members and others like the ABC. All black people are not members of these groups...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Kali74
Where did I state that all black people are doing this?
Never did I write such a thing... It was made clear in my posts that this is being done by BLM members and others like the ABC. All black people are not members of these groups...

No...you did not. Don't you know who this group is? They are the ones who misquote, twist words and lie. They can't simply argue fact or reality, but have to resort to putting words in your mouth to further their unsupportable positions. Their favorite word to call is "racist". It has been popular with the left for many years now. Hell...I will bet anything that it was long discussed while considering Obama for the Presidency. You know...comments like "and if anyone disagrees with him we just call them racist". I'm sure that brought applause.

But don't worry about them. Just point out their lies and they are quickly and permanently branded as liars. Quickly dismissed because they are liars and ignored for the most part.

I just personally like poking them once in a while to remind people how they care about nothing...but getting their way at any cost to any other. Because while they currently believe Black Lives Matter to them....you and the rest of us don't. They are selective hypocrites. Everyone knows it...no one intelligent listens to liars.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh...and from the Washington Post:

Several people involved in the demonstrations — including a Black Lives Matter organizer and the NAACP Minneapolis chapter president — have called the alleged gunmen white supremacists. Authorities, however, have not confirmed those claims.

Sound familiar?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
We'll all be able to see on Monday ... at the arraignment for the shooters who are in police custody on suspicion of among other things assault with a deadly weapon.

According to news reports, at least one has confessed to the shootings.

Until then folks who have shown us their true mettle will keep ranting about off topic garbage and other posters.

I'll check in on the thread on Monday; Happy Thanksgiving ATSers!
edit on 26-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving to you also...seriously! Once these people get their day in court, and if found guilty, they deserve exactly what they get. Violence is never the answer to disagreements. If they are guilty of a hate crime...lock them up.

But here on ATS, how about we stop the name calling and overuse of "racist". How about we let people's actual words speak for them and not other's opinion of what "they really mean". If so...peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)
(post by TheLaughingGod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Police haven't released a possible motive for the shootings of the protesters, but the shootings came after several racially disparaging comments about the protests were posted on social media. One video showed a white man brandishing a gun while claiming to be on his way to the protests. Police had issued a warning Friday night, asking demonstrators to be vigilant and report suspicious behavior to authorities.

I read somewhere that the white man who posted those "disparaging comments" in a video was one of the shooters. I am unsure of the comments made, but if they were in any way derogatory, he'll be in some trouble.

I ahve to ask is this been directly linked back to the shooter? It could be another different white person brandishing the gun.

(post by Gryphon66 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

... Because you have some reason to believe that the shooter didn't make disparaging comments beforehand ?

We'll see at the arraignment on Monday ... You know the one for the self confessed shooters?
edit on 26-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hardly ever talk on here. But came across this video from some of the witnesses from the shooting. Pretty interesting stuff. I don't know how legit this site is but I'm bored at work and reading trending news feeds and came across this, noticed no one has posted the video yet.

madworldnews.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrishTruckie
I hardly ever talk on here. But came across this video from some of the witnesses from the shooting. Pretty interesting stuff. I don't know how legit this site is but I'm bored at work and reading trending news feeds and came across this, noticed no one has posted the video yet.

madworldnews.com...

Yep, vid posted earlier. Not from that particular right-wing trash site, but you know how it is when the echo chamber gets going ... I really don't think we'll find out much more concrete info before the arraignment on Monday ... And we've had enough wild speculation on all sides.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

edit on 26-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling again

(post by TheLaughingGod removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I guess the bottom line as to why so many have a hard time with pampered college kids protesting Whitey with Black Lives Matter is from what goes on every day of the week outside of their safe secure college. These are things we see all the time and is what many see as a normal way of life for so many blacks.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Stop being a racist bigot! (sarc) Speaking truth does no good man, you gotta be a racist white-hating liberal, whos # doesnt stink before anyone will listen to you. The world has gone nuts....common sense is gone. Didn't you know that already? Careful about what you say around here lately, the 'liberal' hawks might ban you for your common sense.
edit on 27-11-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join