It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Show me once where I said "ALL". Go ahead. When anyone refers to a group and points out a problem, it is taken for granted by those WITHOUT an agenda that they mean some...not all. Only those with an agenda or trying to twist words substitute ALL when it is not used.

Well...people with an agenda and liberals (aka. liars)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE
If you do, expect to be held accountable for your own words.

You can always use my words if you wish...but don't add to them, change them or imply something I haven't said. Grow up and join the adults.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Show me once where I said "ALL". Go ahead. When anyone refers to a group and points out a problem, it is taken for granted by those WITHOUT an agenda that they mean some...not all. Only those with an agenda or trying to twist words substitute ALL when it is not used.

Oh, you're back. That was quick.

Show me where you said "SOME" ... show me where you made any distinction between "Blacks" that you were trying to hang your racist crapulent BS on, and the Black Community at large ... in FACT you even stated Black Community multiple times while you're dispensing your advice on how to be a perfect parent, how to work for a living, etc.etc.

Don't like being called on racist BS; don't post it.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Oh, you're back. That was quick.

Show me where you said "SOME" ... show me where you made any distinction between "Blacks" that you were trying to hang your racist crapulent BS on, and the Black Community at large ... in FACT you even stated Black Community multiple times while you're dispensing your advice on how to be a perfect parent, how to work for a living, etc.etc.

Don't like being called on racist BS; don't post it.

Other way around...show me where I said all. Did you mean ALL right-wing, all republicans? You didn't say some.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If BLM wasn't such a racist hate group themselves, I would be much more outraged by this. But meh, I see this as two hateful and violent groups going at it, so who cares. It's like when two rival gangs have a shootout, no-one gives a #.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

(post by TheLaughingGod removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by CharlieSpeirs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Name-calling, pseudo-threats, and tribalism. Welcome to identity politics, everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Here are some actual updates from one of the local CBS affiliates via CBS/AP Wire:

Court documents indicate the 23-year-old suspect called an old high school friend who is a Mankato police officer and confessed to shooting the protesters. The confession was described in an application for a search warrant filed in Hennepin County court, the Star Tribune reported Wednesday night.

According to the documents, the suspect, who is white, told the officer that he and some friends went to the protest to livestream it when the altercation broke out, leading to the shooting. Authorities raided the man's Bloomington home and seized a dozen weapons. The Minneapolis Star-Tribune and local television stations have identified the suspect as 23-year-old Allen Lawrence Scarsella.

So ... they took their guns to a simple "live streaming" event? Hmmm....

Police haven't released a possible motive for the shootings of the protesters, but the shootings came after several racially disparaging comments about the protests were posted on social media. One video showed a white man brandishing a gun while claiming to be on his way to the protests. Police had issued a warning Friday night, asking demonstrators to be vigilant and report suspicious behavior to authorities.

Perhaps we'll see more on Monday at the arraignment ...

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Name-calling, pseudo-threats, and tribalism. Welcome to identity politics, everyone.

Not to mention, good ol' fashioned, mundane, human xenophobia: old as sin.

We have met the enemy and he is us.

~Pogo

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join