It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mindsack
a reply to: pcgamer11

Woooooow. Comparing BLM, a civil rights movement hoping to stop the rampant killing of blacks by police, in a country where blacks are still lynched, to ISIS, is ridiculous. Especially considering the mountains of evidence that the US government wants ISIS to destabilize the region, and played a huge part in its creation.

Trump supporters recently ganged up and beat on a BLM protester at one of his rallys chanting ALM, one going so far as to try and choke he man, with trump saying he deserved it. The irony of All Lives Matter is that none of them actually believe all lives matter, they are just mad at the assumption that black lives matter means they matter more than others, when in reality, you only care about white lives.

Nobody deserves to be terrorized and murdered.

Protesting against widespread police corruption, conspiracy, and murder, does not mean that they deserve to be killed. And if you are agreeing with racists, and white suprematists, Donald Trump, CNN, and FOX news, you need to wake yourself up and take a serious look in the mirror. Have some humanity for gods sake.

Man, this post is filled with lies and propaganda.

Black people are not lynched in this country. In fact, blacks hold many high political as well as CEO positions in the country. The cycle in the neighborhoods where kids grow up needs to be fixed. There are TONS of poor broke ass white people in America who are shot and killed by cops, more than blacks mind you. BLM has become a NBP subsidiary...

No one beat up a BLM supporter at a Trump Rally. He is a well known protester and he started swinging when asked to leave. Fell down limp so he would have to be picked up. Pathetic. He should take his time, connections and resources and run for a local office. That is the only way to help you community. Trump said "every now and then an agitator deserves it. No racial overtone and what he says is true. In the civil rights movement people stood up and got beat and had hoses and dogs turned on them. Those people were heroes not this loser. He is taking away what Dr KIng stood for. He is the true ALM founder.

You also talk of ALLLIVESMATTER as if you know they don't want black people involved but BLM is ok because they only want blacks. You my friend are the definition of a narcissistic racist. You only want to spread your beliefs and think everyone else is wrong. Every life in this country is precious and you are judged based on actions and words not how you look. If you dress like a thug, tell cops to # off and throw gang signs you are making a choice. If that is not who you are then peacefully protest.

You last paragraph says it all. Donald Trump, CNN, and FOX news did NOT create the life you have. Your parents did with how they raised you, how the treated you and no matter how poor a person is, of any color, if the family system of support is there and they want to achieve greatness they can. Ask Colin Powell.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Black Lives Matter= Exclusive.
All Lives Matter= Inclusive.

Right?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
If BLM really wants to be heard again on national news all they gotta do is crash another Bernie Sanders rally, he'll give them the mic and twiddle his thumbs....

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If it is "telling" that I don't believe I can look at pictures and fabricate backstories for people and then act like they're true ... It's telling.

Your "innocent" shooters were there to intimidate, incite and shoot people.

They accomplished all three.

Aren't you proud of your race heroes!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

i know its just a hypothetical but what would you be saying had there been armed protesters that shot one if not all 3 guys that refused to remove their masks by masked protesters??? just curious since this thread is going nowhere but calling people racists and bigots because they dont worship the hate group that is BLM. And if they dont want to be judged based on a small group of them then maybe they should dethrone or denounce their "leaders" that spew the hate and call for re-education of those who say all lives matter and want the constitution rewritten for blacks. but you dont hear any of them complain or say no we dont agree wiith that.....i wonder why???

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

They showed up and were taking footage of a protest. There is NO video saying they are going to hunt blacks. Does not exist. But since there is a video of them going to a public area and one of them is armed it is a racial issue created by BLM and the MSM. They were approached and chased. That is ok? I mean, you guys on here really believe it is ok for a group of people to chase down and attempt to, I'll say it, lynch some lighter skinned individuals because it is for a cause? Your quoute of "Your "innocent" shooters were there to intimidate, incite and shoot people" was not accomplished. They did not intimidate anyone, nor incite anyone but they did shoot when threatened. Why could those who chased them simply opened a discussion instead of barking orders. Clear case of when keeping it real goes wrong.

NOT ONE of those caught belong to a White Supremacist group so anyone backing the story of BLM is stating that all white people are racist and White Supremacists. That would be like me saying all blacks are thugs and rapists and gangbangers. Many people I know have accomplished great things in life and they are of all colors...and religions.

However, the BLM are all candle holding and prayer singing people right? Nope. Sorry. I am not even going to post the videos or the tweets. You know they are there but continually turn a blind eye.

The BLM should concentrate on building community and not separating the community as IT BEGAN in Seattle. This is what all lives matter is about at its core. Every life matters no matter who they are or where they came from.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

If it is "telling" that I don't believe I can look at pictures and fabricate backstories for people and then act like they're true ... It's telling.

Your "innocent" shooters were there to intimidate, incite and shoot people.

They accomplished all three.

Aren't you proud of your race heroes!

Excuse me they arent my heroes. Id defend them no matter the skin tone. I and others have pointed out the protestors assaulted the men first. Just being there on the same street is every americans right. What about the protestors wearing mask too? they were inciting too if you are being fair.

If they were there to just shoot people they would had done so IMMEDIATELY not after being chased. use some common sense here and stop letting your feelings get in the way.

Ive also said..there is NO RACE but the HUMAN ONE and i truly believe that. Diffrent ethnicities do not a seperate race make.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rabb420

Well if the protesters had been armed at least it would have been a fair fight.

Where did you think the thread was "going to go"?

People are being called racists and bigots because they say racist and bigoted things.

You don't like BLM. That doesn't make it a hate group. Doing so would be like be quoting any one of several horrible racist BS comments in this thread and saying "See, ATS is just a racist hate group"

The claim you make and others make here is that anyone who points out racism is racist themselves which is merely a variation on the "why aren't you more tolerant of intolerance?" nonsense.

I have a better question: why are you and others so offended by the phrase Black Lives Matter? It doesn't say "Only Black Lives Matter" or " White Lives Don't Matter" but because they have the temerity to stand up for Black lives that just grinds on some of you! You have to rush to replace Black with All ... Not because you want to try to change anything to make sure that no one anywhere any time is wrongfully killed by the police ... But just because it offends you so much that the people stand up and challenge this "post racial" BS that so many on the Right are constantly pushing.

Have any of you done anything to organize into a political unit that condemns police and other official violence and discrimination? Then why does it drive you to absolute distraction that a group of Black people have done so? All of you are aware that white supremacists have said everything that some of the more vocal members of BLM have said and you did nothing or you mouthed around about that being their right to free speech. But let a strong unrepentant Black person say some incendiary racial nonsense and some of you are ready to ignite the race war yourself because the "uppity" Black folks dared to say the same things that have been said to them for years.

Ever think that might be to get someone's attention? Seems to be working huh?

edit on 26-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

See above.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Yep you bought hook line and sinker the bit that the shooters were just minding their own business, wandering around Minneapolis at night when it's freezing outside, just happened to be carrying cameras and guns, and just happened to stop right across from the demonstration .. Right?

Those poor boys, right?

Alternate interpretation: These 3-4 kids went down to this protest, carrying weapons, cameras and whatever else they had with the pure intention to incite violence, and when the protesters tried to identify them, and find out why they were filming or whatever they were doing on a dark street after there have been multiple credible threats against the protesters, the three very carefully directed the filming to avoid the fact that one of them started the shoving and assault, filmed a so-called chase, and when they had moved to a more strategic position, they opened fire on the group of UNARMED protesters.

That's just as reasonable as the tales being spun here. I imagine the truth will be somewhere between the two.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No, I know.. you're a white Muslim(
).. so you're only in league with the demonic liberals, if they weren't so riddled with cognitive dissonance maybe they would realize the threat posed to liberalism by your kind.

You guys will be responsible for the rise of the fourth reich, aren't you proud of being so useful tools? In 20 years they will be scraping dead Muslims and Nazis from the streets. Wonderful "innit" ?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Did i mention you? no i did not. More than you have posted here. Whats a shame though is ignoring evidence to the contrary of what the BLM protesters are saying. they even got it on video. You going to answer about how them MEN being there were exercising their rights to film the protest?
edit on Thu Nov 26 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No, I know..

No you don't know, or you wouldn't claim the opposite.

...you're a white Muslim(
)..

How astute of you.

...so you're only in league with the demonic liberals

Huh?

...if they weren't so riddled with cognitive dissonance maybe they would realize the threat posed to liberalism by your kind.

Which is what?

You guys will be responsible for the rise of the fourth reich...

On the contrary...

In 20 years they will be scraping dead Muslims and Nazis from the streets. Wonderful "innit" ?

I think it'll likely be you guys.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: yuppa

I get th e feeling were being trolled here by someone. because obviously they are not really reading anything we put up. Its a shame too. Weve told them how the people were assaulted first but that dont matter. only the lulz matter.

Of course anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll right?

Sorry that's not the way it works. Put up something that isn't a one-sided travesty of reason and see what happens.

Did i mention you? no i did not. More than you have posted here. Whats a shame though is ignoring evidence to the contrary of what the BLM protesters are saying. they even got it on video. You going to answer about how them MEN being there were exercising their rights to film the protest?

###snipped###

The one-sided "the shooters were just defending themselves" spiel being sold through the right-wing echo chamber is just that ... you've taken what the video was meant to show wholly. It doesn't even occur to you that it was being staged, does it?

The shooters are in custody. Search warrants have been issued. If the crowd actually started the assault, which is one possible interpretation of the video (shot by the shooters, btw .... that doesn't make ANY of your conspiracy theory Spider Senses go a little nuts???) and may well have happened, the shooters are STILL going to have to explain why they were armed and possibly inciting others to violence.

The idea that the boys were just out for a walk miles away from where they live while packing guns and cameras is just ...

Well, there are adjectives that aren't complimentary ...
edit on Thu Nov 26 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

When you can't attack someone else's argument you just make it up for them eh?

Nope you're not a racist for pointing out internal issues that all groups share especially when that's not what you did.

You are racist when you claim as you did that Blacks are "not clean" that all Black fathers are absent, that they are ignorant and reactive AS A Race, that they're poor because they don't work, that they all commit crimes , don't care for their children well enough .. And then you contrast that litany against the Black community with how hard you work what a good set of parents you and your wife are ... Etc etc.

.. And then ... you try to weasel at the end by saying that IF there did happen to be any Blacks that work as hard as you that are good people good parents etc you salute them. You just obviously don't think there are any and that MOST Black Americans fit your stereotypical mold or more accurately your racist mold.

I don't expect folks who believe as you do to care about much besides yourself, aggrandizing your accomplishments and trying to put any other group down that you don't agree with.

We don't see Christians crying victim????? That is simply a lie.

I think you are part of the problem...you and you're calling everyone a racist who is willing to talk about what problems we have. You perpetuate the same racist views of Jackson and Sharpton and I can only assume for the same reasons. It must be in your benefit to keep black people down, believing they are victims. The black community has every opportunity to stand up and make itself so much better...so much more productive. But leeches like those mentioned...and maybe you...would prefer to see them asking for handouts and relying on YOUR anger to give them something to latch onto.

Why else would you change people's words to include "EVERYONE" when they don't say it...why would you call "RACIST" when someone is willing to discuss issues in their community and why would you attack others who are simply offering suggestions and things to consider? It only makes sense if you are part of the problem...or possibly just an ass.

Your choice. I really don't care.

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

There's a reason you aren't quoting me. No, I'm not "calling everyone a racist" but I have no problem with calling behavior out when I do see it.

Yes, let's talk about real problems! Let's start by not implying that Black Americans are all poor because they are lazy, that they're all crime-ridden, unclean, unfit parents because they're on their own, etc.

Oh my god do right-wingers really not have any other examples to throw besides Jackson and Sharpton???

And there it is ... if anyone stands up for equality for Black Americans or in opposition to racism they're trying to "hold them down" ... all Democrats are racist, etc. etc. Sell that to someone who will bother to respond to it.

Quote me. If not, you're just trying to hang scarecrows and making feeble attempts to be insulting. You want to hide your critiques behind a veil of concern for Blacks, when really, you're just trying to camouflage your own biases.

You really didn't care for being called out on bragging about your own lifestyle while implying you are so much better than what you see as the "average" Black American, did you? LOL.

If you "don't care," you don't have to read, and you certainly don't have to hit reply.

If you do, expect to be held accountable for your own words.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join