It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

they haven't caught the shooters.

How do you know they're Trump supporters?

...or are you just trying to ruin your credibility?
edit on 24-11-2015 by acackohfcc because: sp

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Statistics tells us nothing about motivation whether it be racial, poverty, gang warfare, passion, crime of circumstance etc

This discussion is about a BLM protest being shot up by white people...

Only the most acrobatic of mental gymnasts would try to deny the racial element involved here.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm evaluating this incident, and it's coincidental and questionable outcome. Not the group as a whole.

From what I have seen of this local protest, there have been little in the way of confrontation. Neither from the police, protesters, or non protesters within the community. No violence, fighting, vandalism or otherwise.

Like I said, the incident(involving three shooters) is what I find questionable, and worthy of discussion.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pcgamer11

BLM is really no different than Isis. They are a terror group who resorts to violence when they do not get what they want, even though they have been given much more than anyone else and they are still not satisfied. I just wish they would wake up and change their ways before things get really bad.

Really? A bunch of SJWs are the same as a terror organization that has commandeered cities, killed dissenters by public execution and waged war against the civilized world? The sad thing is you actually got stars for that post.

In another post I would agree with how bad the BLM movement is. Infected by a bunch of kids carting around their supposed white guilt and/or black radicals who would rather lash out than do something proactive about their own community, but lets not forget it started over a real problem. And lets also not forget they don't go around decapitating people in the streets, so no, they are not like ISIS.

Also keep in mind that any movement in this day and age is only as good as its first week of existence. How long did it take for the occupy protests to get subverted by agenda driven people, or the Tea Party, or _________ [name your political movement]. They don't stand a hope in hell unless they are being led by a very strict, very strong leader with very clear motives/agendas from day 1.
edit on 24-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I, in no way, advocate shooting someone for name calling, but don't pretend BLM is all rainbows and puppies. Their aggressive stance is just fine, as long as they see themselves as the victims, but let someone defend themselves or their actions cause a REaction and watch them whine and scream "Racism!!"
They seem to have failed to learn a simple rule - Actions have consequences.
edit on 24-11-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
BREAKING: Several Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists in Minneapolis

A peaceful demonstration for Jamar Clark and Black Lives Matter exploded into violence late Monday night in Minneapolis when suspected white supremacists opened fire on the protesters.

Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

It is disgusting the hate they these people spread and when someone acts upon it, they pretend they had no influence on it.

We got Trump and his followers attacking a BLM protester and have people on ATS defending those actions or attempting to make it seem like it is wasn't as bad as it was.

Certain groups in America may hate the immigrants, hispanics..etc...but black people are still their number one target.

If this get removed, that is wrong...because the proof of my statements are all over ATS and the usual right wing sites.

If we continue to ignore what is happening on here, they will continue to spread their ignorance and influence people into reacting with deadly consequences.

Lol no. Blacks aren't targeted. A white person can't go on TV and say "I'm proud to be white," without serious hate strung their way. But black people get away with it, plus more, all the time.

This whole argument is ignorant.

White people don't go into the hood for a reason, bud. And there's so much gun violence in ghettos because people refuse to fight and getting a gun and pulling the trigger is easier.

It sucks this happened, but a group that spreads so much racism and hate will eventually get what they put out back.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Well... while I support the moderate balanced elements of BLM that don't scream at a girls in a library and then state "f*** your white tears," and I condemn such actions wholeheartedly .................................. at least they didn't shoot at people like the white supremacists did. While I am a liberal I agree that some liberals take it too far, but then again, a liberal taking it too far will protest a slip of PC speech, the right wing taking it too far includes guns, ammunition, battle training, and shooting stuff (or at least talking about shooting and killing with a clear urge to get it on).

I am not worried about liberal college kids making a blacks only healing space. I do worry about Trump followers buying their umpteenth semiautomatic and forming a whites only militia space. I also worry about the naivete of some liberals as they choose weapons like academic papers on colonialism while the right chooses guns and ammo. We seriously need to promote a middle ground these days.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

O come one now..we know which side of the party lines these people represent, to say otherwise is lying to yourself and everyone.

Also trump supporter already showed what they do to BLM supporters by attacking them at rallies.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Sounds a lot like LEOs masquerading as white supremacist to bait BLM protesters to violence, and got scared, and shot their way clear of the crowd. Bunch of trouble seekers.

From all the accounts Im reading it sounds exactly like this. Supposedly they were wearing bullet proof vests and carry pepper spray as well. The media accounts and pleas to the public are very odd as well, the descriptions given and the fact there is no video yet [although its early] seems like they aren't making much of an effort to catch them.

But really, why is there no video? This happened last night. Do you realize how odd it is for there not to be video out right now... Unless someone can link me. Every video I could find was after once people were being interviewed by reporters. I seriously don't believe no one had a camera going at a protest as white supremacists began showing up. Not in todays world.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

He sounds like he is getting his stats from a Trump tweet which was full of BS.

Twitter users blast Donald Trump’s racist, inaccurate ‘black-on-black crime’ tweet

As Gawker’s Ashley Feingberg noted, “According to the most recently released set of crime statistics from the FBI (which are from 2014), 82 percent of white homicides are committed by other white people, while black offenders account for just 14 percent of white homicides.”
“And out of the total number of black homicides,” she continued, “7 percent are actually committed by white offenders, while 89 percent are committed by other black people.”

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I'm evaluating this incident, and it's coincidental and questionable outcome. Not the group as a whole.

From what I have seen of this local protest, there have been little in the way of confrontation. Neither from the police, protesters, or non protesters within the community. No violence, fighting, vandalism or otherwise.

Like I said, the incident(involving three shooters) is what I find questionable, and worthy of discussion.

I find it disturbing how you and others (including our media and Democratic party) completely gloss over and ignore the blatant racism and hatred coming out of BLM.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

He sounds like he is getting his stats from a Trump tweet which was full of BS.

Twitter users blast Donald Trump’s racist, inaccurate ‘black-on-black crime’ tweet

As Gawker’s Ashley Feingberg noted, “According to the most recently released set of crime statistics from the FBI (which are from 2014), 82 percent of white homicides are committed by other white people, while black offenders account for just 14 percent of white homicides.”
“And out of the total number of black homicides,” she continued, “7 percent are actually committed by white offenders, while 89 percent are committed by other black people.”

No, I'm talking about the actual statistics that came form the FBI and state that black on white murders make up 17% of murders in the US. While only 7% of murder are white on black.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
They were suspected white supremists. No one knows their colour at this point. Statistically speaking the odds are greater that they got shot by another black person. In gun related violence people more often shoot people of their own colour. Just sayin... Plus they were masked. What are the odds that this was done to just incite more hate.

I Personlly think the black lives matter movement is flawed and racist it self. As stated before me ALL LIVES MATTER. Their current push for segregation would make their own ancestors roll over in their graves as they fought tooth and nail to gain equal rights and end segragtion. They are going backwards and are to zealous to care.

edit on 24-11-2015 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I find it disturbing how you and others (including our media and Democratic party) completely gloss over and ignore the blatant racism and hatred coming out of BLM.

Fine let us acknowledge it. Now show us where they have killed anyone with their name calling..etc.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

O come one now..we know which side of the party lines these people represent, to say otherwise is lying to yourself and everyone.

Also trump supporter already showed what they do to BLM supporters by attacking them at rallies.

I wouldn't be so quick to assign party affiliation

There are still quite a number of racist "southern democrats" around

People need to stop trying to box in ignorance into a political category in an effort to try to distance themselves from it

That serves no other purpose than to white wash, and it's inherently false

Racism and bigotry knows no party lines

We need to put an end to that tool of further separation

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Maybe it is due the fact that there are people who see their cause as useless and annoying. People who don't want to their voices being heard and want them shut down. The same people who are comparing name calling to shooting in a crowd.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I think your reading too much into my questioning of this specific single (the shooting last night) incident. I'm not glossing over anything. My views on the group are moot, as I"m just questioning the origin and intent of the individuals that perpetrated the shooting last night. Don't lump me in with anyone else you may have debated in the past about BLM.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Actually we need to point out where these people are coming from. In order for the good republicans to shove them out of the party and scream loudly....they do not represent us.

It is exactly like the Muslim issue that party likes to bring up...if only a few Muslims condemn the issue then it is not enough.

The majority of the party needs to voice their disgust and also put a stop to their media spreading propaganda.

The we can get along.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have no problems with the BLM movement at all but they are all a bunch of #ing hypocrites. The only reason this BLM movement is what is today is because of white officers shooting and killing black humans. Don't get me wrong because that is rightfully wrong but when the statistics blatantly show that a black human is more likely to be killed by another black human then right there should be your main focus. It never has been and if they want things to change for their society they need to start from within.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

Good question... but it goes both ways. Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda within BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble."

It is disgusting the hate they these people spread and when someone acts upon it, they pretend they had no influence on it.

Yes, it is disgusting the hate that both BLM and the KKK spread, and when someone acts upon it, the BLM pretends they had no influence on it.

We got Trump and his followers attacking a BLM protester and have people on ATS defending those actions or attempting to make it seem like it is wasn't as bad as it was.

We got BLM and their followers attacking presidential candidates and forums, and have people on ATS defending those actions, or attempting to make it seem like it wasn't as bad as it was.

Certain groups in America may hate the immigrants, hispanics..etc...but black people are still their number one target.

The BLM group in American may hate the immigrants, hispanics, elite, police, etc... but white people are still their number one target.

If this get removed, that is wrong...because the proof of my statements are all over ATS and the usual right wing sites.

If your post is removed, that is wrong... because the proof of my statements are all over ATS and the usual left wing sites.

If we continue to ignore what is happening on here, they will continue to spread their ignorance and influence people into reacting with deadly consequences.

If we continue to ignore what is happening here, the BLM/KKK/Police/Politicians/Etc will continue to spread their ignorance and influence people into reacting with deadly consequences.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------< br />
I say all this as gently as I can... but see how easy that was? Just different sides of the same coin. BLM was designed and created to cause more problems... more racism... more divide-and-conquer. Much the same way the actions of the KKK created more problems... more racism... more divide-and-conquer. No one should be surprised to see it is working.

(Although I'm quite suspicious of the suspicion that it was white supremacists. Sounds more like agent provocateurs to me.)

BLM cannot and will not win under these divisive and hateful circumstances. The only way to ensure that Black lives matter is to ensure that all lives matter.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join