It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So, what I'm hearing here is ... it's okay for a group of armed men to shoot unarmed people that they've threatened and assaulted, and it's okay for police to execute alleged criminals in the street.

As long as the unarmed people and alleged criminals are Black.

BLM may have a point after all.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
originally posted by: Boadicea

Mmm. That does sound tasty! If you're ever in Atlanta, check out Tacos Veloz on Buford Highway, LOL. Anthony Bourdain loves it. (Don't let that fact scare you off, LOL.)

Thanks for the tip -- I will. I'm also passing it on to my cousin in Lawrenceville, who complains he can never find good Mexican food out there!

Well, the "taking photos" bit was from the erstwhile video of the two supposed BLM protesters posted earlier.

I haven't seen that corroborated anywhere else, but that does sort of "stick out" ...

I did read that in an article this morning also while trying to catch up; I also found a video at Heavy.com, that was apparently taken by the shooters, and turned over to News Talk 1130. (It's a little down the page, with a pink heart screen). No audio though. To me it looks like just a few protesters approached them initially, with more joining gradually. The initial meeting was calm enough, but it also seemed there were a few hotheads, and you can see some of the calmer protesters trying to get the hotheads to back off. Then the running starts. It's not a good video. But if you watch, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

It's really easy to see shadowy links of all sorts in these matters, which is one reason I try (try) to stay focused on facts.

But I missed the fact that it was apparently around 28 degrees there last night ... could justify the masks...

Yeah, I've been there this time of year... but only because I had to!!! My mom's family is in Minnesota. In fact she was born in the same town as one of the guys arrested...

enjoy your carnitas!

Thanks -- It was absolutely scrumptious! It's been a while since I've made it, but I found a pork sirloin roast for a good price and couldn't resist. The awesome part is that there was more than enough for dinner, to put some in the freezer for us, and to send some home with the kids. Ahhhhhh... the simple pleasures of life!

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
It's a shame how this thread turned into a discussion about the BLM movement and not the actual shooting.

Most of the posts that mention the shooting are implying that BLM is somehow responsible for the shooting.

It's a joke that people are starring this filth.

That is the intention of the group I was hinting towards...they do everything to demonize a group so that the motives don't seem so bad,

It also gives a shooter to them anyways justification.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, what I'm hearing here is ... it's okay for a group of armed men to shoot unarmed people that they've threatened and assaulted, and it's okay for police to execute alleged criminals in the street.

As long as the unarmed people and alleged criminals are Black.

BLM may have a point after all.

Sounds like it?
These people troll ATS and swarm a topic and then demonize a group they disagree with or hate in order to to change meaning of thread.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Shots fired, or at least it sounded like it for a second night in a row.
Police combing the area looking for bullets.
Nothing said about any found.
For all we know it could have been a truck backfiring.
The instant association with the previous night is the obvious implication here.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Later in the day (Tuesday), police said they had released the 32-year-old Hispanic man after it was determined he was not at the shooting scene.

The Hispanic guy is apparently the guy from 4chan... SiagaMarine or something like that. I can't find the darn link now! He posted a video of himself purportedly going to the protests.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Later in the day (Tuesday), police said they had released the 32-year-old Hispanic man after it was determined he was not at the shooting scene.

The Hispanic guy is apparently the guy from 4chan... SiagaMarine or something like that. I can't find the darn link now! He posted a video of himself purportedly going to the protests.

Yeah, in your link, he's the very light skinned, light haired Hispanic guy.

Apparently his alibi checked out.

As far as the video in your link, it's about what I thought. The protesters were fairly aggressive, but I don't see anything that rises to the level of deadly force, nor anything that should have gotten anyone shot.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
Now will the people responsible for spreading propaganda against BLM take responsibility or shrug it off as "well they shouldn't have been making trouble".

Some of us focus on personal responsibility. The individuals that are responsible need to be held accountable.

On a similar note, I hold no responsibility for the actions of others, even if I think that those who have taken over the BLM movement in some areas of the country have bastardized its point and its tactics. But the BLM people here in Cincinnati conducted themselves appropriately in the wake of the Sam Dubose shooting. Not all BLM groups are the same.

If we continue to ignore what is happening on here, they will continue to spread their ignorance and influence people into reacting with deadly consequences.

Stereotyping all who see the BLM movement as something unhealthy overall and generalizing our motives and intent (and who we may or may not back politically) is a destructive form of ignorance in and of itself. In fact, it's just as bad as the people who you claim are the problem, because it's the same tactic that they're using...according to you.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

For all we know it could have been a truck backfiring.

Sure.

"For all we know" it could have been protesters being assassinated and having their bodies drug off and hidden.

For all we know, anything may happen at any time, eh?

For all we know, the people who were shot on Monday night probably shot themselves, eh?

After all, the injuries were non-lethal, right?

For all we know.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
they want war, well heres a taste

(post by jmilo2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
So still we have zero proof that anyone was shot by white supremacist. We still have many worshiping satan and claiming that everyone who disagrees with them is either racist or a troll. This will not last long and is likely designed to infer more stupidity into the debate in order to try to muddy the waters and gain support for other racist. blm and the kkk should jump off a bridge with the rest of the trolls here.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

you are not using any amount of rational thought in your post. the lack of dead bodies makes your post very childish.

there is a cause waiting somewhere for you that is a better fit.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

you are not using any amount of rational thought in your post. the lack of dead bodies makes your post very childish.

there is a cause waiting somewhere for you that is a better fit.

I am not the topic, and no one cares what you think of me personally.

Protesters were shot. The shooters are in custody. We'll see what happens next.

Oh and Ave Satanas!
edit on 25-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For a thread replete with physical evidence ,eye witness testimony, taped confessionals, and prior knowledge/warning there sure is a lot of petty unsupported speculation.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
First, the video of the 'white supremacists' was a joke. They say they are doing some recon to see what is going on. I did not hear 'n-word', kill all the blackies,etc from them. The rhetoric you would expect to hear. There are no threats. Now, if you want to see some cracka killing videos there are tons from who....BLM supporters!

This is the end game of the 'protests' that are going on. Like the college kids and their 'safe space' #.

If you want to start trouble, with people who may start trouble, well, that is where keeping it real goes wrong. Sorry. I am sick of all of the MSM coverage of BLM.

This is causing such a divide in the country it is ridiculous and the current administration is fanning the flames.

White privilege in America???? WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT WITH AN ISLAMIC NAME!!!! Oh, wait, hold on a minute. Obama is not a black man...he is half black and was raised in the suburbs just like those who are said to have white privilege.

Protesters...go get jobs. Do something for your community.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

As far as the video in your link, it's about what I thought. The protesters were fairly aggressive...

I wish it had audio... but it reallly doesn't add or subtract from anything I was already thinking.

I would make the distinction between those protesters who were assertive, and those who were aggressive. But without knowing who said what -- and my best guess is that both sides were talking some trash -- it's hard to know why the talking stopped and the running began. Which I think is key. With only the facts at hand, I can make up all kinds of scenarios that would fit, with various villains.

...but I don't see anything that rises to the level of deadly force, nor anything that should have gotten anyone shot.

I think that goes directly to what was said that caused the talking to stop and the running to begin. At this point, I can't say either way.

More to the point, though, it's about the law and not what you or I think rises to the level of deadly force. Did the shooters feel their lives were in danger with a bunch of strong, healthy, angry young men chasing them down? If they didn't, they were dumbasses... well, okay, they were dumbasses already... as were the protesters who pursued them. But my point is that the shooters just have to show good cause that they felt their lives were in danger, they tried to retreat, but they were forced into defending their lives. I don't see any innocents here.

What I'd like to know is why the shooters didn't run directly to the police station instead of wherever. It was certainly close enough!

ETA: Uh oh! Check out the video Harvestdog posted right after this comment. These guys straight out say that the shooters were punched a couple times, after refusing to remove their masks, and that's why they started running. If charges are pressed against these guys under these circumstances -- and no charges are pressed against the protesters -- this will be a gross miscarriage of justice, and this race war will only escalate. The police either need to charge everyone involved or no one involved.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2015 by Boadicea because: To correct "and charges are pressed against the protesters" to "no charges are pressed."

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
From the horse's mouth.
Black thugs chase down 3 white guys and assault them.
White male opens fire in self-defense against a pack of thugs intent on bodily harm.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: yuppa

I haven't seen anything to justify your claims. It almost seems like you are trying to control the narrative.

Well the witness who was cooking(link earlier in the thread by someone else i believe) said they chased the 3 men away and a little while later they heard gunshots. Seems when you chase someone down you tend to get shot at these days.
edit on 15000000ppam by yuppa because: wrong name

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

Thanks for posting. That's what I needed to know... so the shooters were physically attacked ("punched") before they started running.

Governor Dayton needs to take a looksee at this video, instead of immediately condemning the shooters. I know he's using it as an excuse to get the protests to stop, but that's no excuse for throwing these guys under the bus before he even knows the facts. Even Rep Ellison had more respect for the law and the truth than the Gov, and stated he needed to know more before reaching conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join