It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Just Shot by White Supremacists

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

By the way here is the email which got them arrested:

Emails

It doesn't look good for them, that is for sure.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Damn. This thread may be in the running for one of the grossest threads on ATS in years. I think I need a shower. I don't know what's worse the inability to comprehend a slogan, or the willful twisting of it mixed in with broad sweeping generalisations about blacks that INSINUATE but don't actually have the balls to stand behind their own racism. We need to replace ALLLIVESMATTER with DERP straight across the board.

We can change it back to Alllivesmatter when in fact all lives matter the same amount. Which is not the case now.

#BLACK LIVES MATTER

-Malynn 37 year old white female

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

The title of your thread should have been,

"Black Supremacists shot by White Supremacists."

After all, what is BLM but a group that values black lives over other lives? Isn't that the very epitome of what a supremacist movement is?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

After all, what is BLM but a group that values black lives over other lives? Isn't that the very epitome of what a supremacist movement is?

This here can be exhibit A for what I meant.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr

I agree with Malynn on this one.

These protests are actually demanding the release of police-cam footage of an extremely disturbing killing by a police officer. This isn't a bunch of kids raiding a library or intimidating journalists in a very public place. You can go look up the coverage from all the sources and find that this is something people should be worried about concerning police. So many folks on these boards complaining about a police state and can't seem to question police abusing power once a political group they don't like starts complaining about it also.

The full evidence has not been released regarding who the actual people in the altercation were so everyone rushing to denounce their perceived opponents is based on emotion and opinion.

-FBB

//note

Seriously, this isn't a millionaire's son declaring a hunger strike because the university revoked his grad student insurance. It is about a possible murder.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
So racism is ok as long as it's black people perpetrating it?

Pot meet kettle. This site should change its motto from Deny Ignorance to Embrace retardedness. It's rare to see a thread these days that's not full of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I question the "peaceful demonstration" part, in light of other "peaceful demonstrations" in the recent, but I hope they find the shooters, and lock them up before they can harm anyone else.

Funny about this.

All the liberal groups always end up having the police called and the next day the place is a mess and has to be cleaned. These are "peaceful, nice" people.

I have never heard of a Tea Party protest ever having to have the riot police called. Also the place is almost always cleaned up and nice after the event. These people are the "radical, raciest, problem makers".

Makes you think doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I question the "peaceful demonstration" part, in light of other "peaceful demonstrations" in the recent, but I hope they find the shooters, and lock them up before they can harm anyone else.

Funny about this.

All the liberal groups always end up having the police called and the next day the place is a mess and has to be cleaned. These are "peaceful, nice" people.

I have never heard of a Tea Party protest ever having to have the riot police called. Also the place is almost always cleaned up and nice after the event. These people are the "radical, raciest, problem makers".

Makes you think doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Wow the things these people do to justify their racism.

Now they are saying we are claiming there is no racism in BLM, at no point has anyone stated that. I love the lengths you people go to twist and turn what people actually say.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
So racism is ok as long as it's black people perpetrating it?

Pot meet kettle. This site should change its motto from Deny Ignorance to Embrace retardedness. It's rare to see a thread these days that's not full of it.

Racism is not "okay" any more than pulling out firearms and shooting at an unarmed group of people is "okay."

Racism exists. It does so overtly and subtly. It is perhaps one of our universal human traits ... a special case of the general tendency to look at another person and see either "one of us" or "one of them."

We can either acknowledge that innate tendency, control it by intellectual attention and practice, much like we keep ourselves from passing wind in polite company, or we can deny that it exists and watch it creep out at the worst possible times, or, we can revel in it and propagate it ... as we see too many people doing in the world (and in this thread.)

The choice is ours and too many of us today are making the wrong choice in that regard.

IMOYMMV
edit on 25-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Nearly everyone had something over their faces, You do that when it's 5 degrees out.
What right does anyone have to demand they remove them anyway?
Or is it they weren't allowed to film or speak freely at the protest?
One protester said he "thought" he felt one of the guys had a bullet-proof jacket on.

I also find it strange all this went on in front of a police station.

Tell me what's the reason to chase these guys down the street?

Not blaming the protesters I'm just questioning the narrative were being given.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

This guy really needs to go.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

This guy really needs to go.

Not surprisingly they have an excuse for every one of those things.

The mental gymnastics required to justify all of those comments deserve some kind of medal tbh

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

They say the GOP is not racist yet this ignorant tool is leading..how if they aren't?

I am not going to paint all Republicans as bad..but it is the good ones who need to stand up and shout the ignorant ones down.

Kind of like how they are asking the moderate Muslims to do the same..

edit on 25-11-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It's a shame how this thread turned into a discussion about the BLM movement and not the actual shooting.

Most of the posts that mention the shooting are implying that BLM is somehow responsible for the shooting.

It's a joke that people are starring this filth.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Quoted to emphasize my above post.

originally posted by:
Metallicus

I will start caring once they quit segregating their protests into a specific racial agenda and being useful idiots for the powers that be. Until then, if they want to only concern themselves with black lives then they can own their actions and consequences.

Own the consequences?

You're quite the character...

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

But as details come out, it's hardly the original narrative of three people walk up to a BLM protest and open fire into the crowd while wearing their KKK hoods, too.

As the details come out, the actual truth of what happened gets a little sketchier as to what really went down. For example, at least one, and maybe two of the three who got arrested for the shooting are Hispanic/have Hispanic names which kind of blows up the White Supremacist angle a bit ... unless we're back to the George Zimmerman "white" Hispanic angle all over again.

Does that excuse the three? No.

Then there are accounts from witnesses that the three were running away from the protest with protesters chasing then when the actual shootings occurred.

So again, it was not as simple as three guys walk up to a protest and open fire.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Racism exists. It does so overtly and subtly. It is perhaps one of our universal human traits ... a special case of the general tendency to look at another person and see either "one of us" or "one of them."

I agree. You are never going to totally get rid of racism because Humans lived and evolved with the "us" and "them" mentality for a very long time living in small familial tribes and its only in recent human history thats changed.

The choice is ours and too many of us today are making the wrong choice in that regard.

As nice as it would be to have a world that gets along regardless of race, religion, nationality, income, gender, etc. human history shows that its never going to happen. Like it or not we are great at dividing ourselves into groups and assigning labels. Would I like to live in a cohesive world? Of course! I highly doubt I will ever see it though humans being what they are.

edit on 25-11-2015 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
From what I've heard about this story...
"White supremacists" asked to take masks off by masked "black supremacists".
"White supremacists" refused
"White supremacists" were punched/ganged up on
"White supremacists" shot out of self-defense.

Not saying it's right, but the case for self-defense is clearly there... Even if they went with the intention of making tempers flare. The person they are protesting for beat his girlfriend and wouldn't let EMT to her to administer medical care and they're making him out to be some sort of martyr.
edit on 25/11/15 by secret titan because: to add quotation marks because it's not confirmed either were supremacists.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Jesus.

No, we don't "know less now than we did at the beginning."

No, the shooters aren't Hispanic.

No, it's not a matter of innocent bystanders being chased by a mob who then valiantly turned and defended themselves.

Yes, some people will say anything to minimize and misrepresent the situation.

Updated Washington Post Article

edit on 25-11-2015 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join