It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHTF in hometown of Prime Minister.. emergency meeting to be held

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Im surprised the witnesses didn't help the girl. Im wondering how old they were. If they would have been adult males you would think they would have stopped these scumbags.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

For those who actually commit these vile acts, retribution should be swift and without hesitation..

I heard an interview with a French cop well before this crisis, right after they made wearing burka illegal. A journalist was talking to him when a woman wearing a burka passed by. The journalist reminded him this was now illegal in France, and why wasn't he going to give her a fine?

The officers response was "I give her a fine today, tomorrow I might be stabbed in the back".

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: diggindirt
The question that always comes to mind is, "Didn't the men have mothers?"

Were they raised to hate the person that carried them for nine months, nurtured and fed them when they were children?

If they have no respect for the woman that birthed and cared for them, then I fear there is little love in them.

I too have thought like you. However having lived in a third world

country some time ago. The conclusion I have come too is that

although boys love their mothers they are brought up to emulate

their fathers. They love their mothers as second class citizens.

Men come home and are fed, the woman/wife hovers around in

case the men (fathers husbands sons) want anything ... women

eat after the men and in the kitchen.

Something else which I think we in the west are over, but a

*biggie* in their cultures. Young men do what is expected young

virile men do, and that is considered OK ... however when the girl

concerned is the sister, she has disgraced the men in her family and

it is OK to kill her for bringing *shame* on the honour of her family!

It would appear that *honour* is more important than *love* and in

saying that girls have no choice in who they marry so love

doesn't come into anything ?

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Coming from a very large and very loving family, I have to remind myself often, that my family isn't the norm. My five brothers would move heaven and earth to protect their mother and their five sisters. We grew up in the country and have country ways. The rule was, I can get mad at a family member. I can call them names, and even slap them silly, but even if you were my best friend, you were not permitted to say anything bad or untoward, in my presence, about my siblings, and there was sure to be a fight if you put you hands one. I remember back when we were both teens, my brother and I were arguing. He was so mad at me he balled up his fist. I looked down at his fist, and I asked him defiantly, "Well, are you going to hit me?" I will never forget the look of pain on my brother's face. He looked at me with almost tears in his eyes, and said to me, "I would cut off my hand if I ever hit you with it." I will never forget that moment. Ever.

We are all old farts now but my brothers still treat my mother as the queen and still are our knights, even if the armor is rusty and creaking. That was reinforced just yesterday, another huge thing I am grateful for.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Coming from a very large and very loving family, I have to remind myself often, that my family isn't the norm.

Your family seem very normal to me, but that's from a western perspective.

The west has evolved over the 19/20th century there have been a lot of

changes to arrive at where we are today and the ME has stood still.

Immigrants over time have seen the benefits and blended in.

The present crisis in the planting of the equivalent of townships of

immigrants among a peoples who have equality, independence, and a

whole different mind set and way of life .... is like trying to mix oil

with water - cant happen!!!

In my life time alone the changes experienced have been huge...

#Women given the right to hold mortgages and tenancies, #Able to

take on credit without a male garantor, #Equal salaries, #Equal opportunities,

#legislated working hours, #Many benefits #Gay rights, #We no longer have

the death penalty.... Just a few examples of the top of my head.

My five brothers would move heaven and earth to protect their mother and their five sisters.

Because they do not have this middle ages attitude that *their honour*

comes ahead of everything ... the ME male egos are so fragile.

It always amazes me how the married woman victim of a rape gets stoned

for adultery and the perpetrator gets off scott free!!!!

edit on 27-11-2015 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

The question that always comes to mind is, "Didn't the men have mothers?"

Were they raised to hate the person that carried them for nine months, nurtured and fed them when they were children?

If they have no respect for the woman that birthed and cared for them, then I fear there is little love in them.

This is the question that many of us western people can't get their heads around....why treat women this way? It is actually a freakish thing to us because of the way we were raised but to them, the way western men treat women is very frightening.
I had never had any contact with Muslims until college. The university thought it would be a good idea to put a bunch of married hippie students in student housing with a bunch of Muslims. I think we were all shocked beyond belief to see a man beating his wife with a stick one day because she dropped a basket of laundry.
It wasn't until a friend from school who married a Muslim escaped that marriage that I learned more about that religion than I ever wanted to know.
Since that time I've learned more from people who have actually lived in Muslim-ruled countries and from studying (briefly) the religion that isn't a religion at all but a political philosophy wrapped in religion. It's not about love and forgiveness, it is about power and force.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You often see in multicultural cities that this type of thing eventually fades over generations. Girls can only be abused for so long without other people seeing it, and if they do the state steps in, or friends or family, or whoever. Personally I think the entire point is to slowly erode away the backwards religion until a newer sanitized version comes out.

Because I don't disagree with you entirely. To me, I see Islam like a backwards religion from 1000 years ago, and it doesnt seem like its changed any. It reminds me of Christianity during the crusades. But its not going to get reworked or even addressed until Western influence on the peoples effects them to the degree that they can't abide in their barbaric ways living among civilized nations. Here is a thread on the subject, which I explain, maybe not very well, but the possibility of a global initiative perhaps by the powers that be, (the dominant power brokers in the world) a shift towards intermixing the cultures while at the same time creating new kinds of good vs bad, new ghosts for wayward youth to chase and become, essentially a new world [(order?) disorder?]

I see it now locally, with 2nd and third generations of Muslims or East-Indian, Sikhs even, they slowly distance themselves from their parent ideologies, and they pick up Western influence. It goes both ways of course, a few people will start following their ideas around and turn Muslim.

For the most part however, integration works, so long as you don't slam your immigrants into exclusive ghettos and there is zero mixing with the base population. Yes some disasters happen, honour killings and the like, but they are few and far between, and on the plus side they get prosecuted by law, which sends a message through their communities.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

For the most part however, integration works, so long as you don't slam your immigrants into exclusive ghettos and there is zero mixing with the base population.

The absolutely only way for integration to work for both sides.

A little salt makes everything taste better. A lot of salt ruins everything.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

You often see in multicultural cities that this type of thing eventually fades over generations. Girls can only be abused for so long without other people seeing it, and if they do the state steps in, or friends or family, or whoever. Personally I think the entire point is to slowly erode away the backwards religion until a newer sanitized version comes out.

That's the key ^^^^*eventually fades over generations*

AND

Adhering to the LAW's of the country they are in, leaving their laws behind

Because I don't disagree with you entirely. To me, I see Islam like a backwards religion from 1000 years ago, and it doesnt seem like its changed any.

I see it now locally, with 2nd and third generations of Muslims or East-Indian, Sikhs even, they slowly distance themselves from their parent ideologies, and they pick up Western influence. It goes both ways of course, a few people will start following their ideas around and turn Muslim.

Its as you said eventually over generations, second and third generations,

when the old ingrained customs of the original immigrants have died with

them.

It is unlikely to happen when they arrive in droves, to an ill prepared *Host*

nation,where with the best will in the world they, out of necessity, are

housed/herded together and take precedence and benefits over the needy

natives (of which there will be many) and of course that results in

resentments.

They will be unable to value the freedoms enjoyed and held dear to the

people of the countries they settle in, because they end up in cliques living

in the same manner among the same people and with the same repressions

of the hard line religious indoctrinations of their religious leaders.

For the most part however, integration works, so long as you don't slam your immigrants into exclusive ghettos and there is zero mixing with the base population. Yes some disasters happen, honour killings and the like, but they are few and far between, and on the plus side they get prosecuted by law, which sends a message through their communities.

With the influx of so many people at once it is hard for that not to

happen as has been said 'intergration takes time' !!

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I understand that this behavior may fade through the generations. However, my thoughts are with the women and children of this generation who will be abused and murdered. I have no problem accepting the victims of this barbarian culture, the women and children, but the men can stay where they are and fight the bad guys or fall on their swords---I have no sympathy for them at all.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If it is your 14 year old daughter that is raped by these 'refugees' then it is possible you would have a different view. The problem is that a large number of people have been saying that taking in these refugees is going to cause problems and then they are called racist or worse by liberal politicians. Now that many of those concerns are coming true the chickens have come home to roost so to speak and those responsible for allowing these people into their country will be held accountable for their foolishness.

This is sort of a patented r-winger response. I mean you even included the chickens coming home to roost saying. Called racist because it fits and you say, now many of those concerns are coming true. They aren't. This report isn't even factual. What kind of writing is that? I understand English is not the OP's first language but the language in the snippets presented is the same. If this story really happened, we don't know what happened. One because the writing above is not quite clear, two because even if the story is about refugees raping a 14 year old girl, it is not proved. Three, we don't know the circumstances. The perps are alleged right now. They could have been framed. Four, the whole story might be made up. The girl could have been raped by her brother. Maybe the family would like to change the narrative. Seeing a lot of mobs running around with rope in their hands lately, just looking for someone to string up, and you know what? Call me liberal all day, it aint' right. It ain't true and it ain't right.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
During last night refugee center in this small town Kempele has been evacuated in hush hush. All the refugees have been moved elsewhere. Not sure is this because this town is Prime ministers hometown or did the authorities got scared of demostrations which were planned on Kempele for today and one demostration would have been done by the cars.

Link ( finnish )

edit on 28-11-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

originally posted by: Brett83

Well I don't know if you have a daughter, I hope my hypothetical suggestion never happens to her if you do, but if it does, I know for a fact that your position will change drastically and immediately re: Islamic immigration to the west. Don't pretend it won't. This stuff needs preventing before it happens. We don't NEED or want them here, so why bring them in? They are not compatible. Get your head around it and stop being an apologist.

This is complete bull shize, listen, there is about a million Muslims living in Canada, 3.2% of the population. Are white people being raped rampantly by them? No.

As I said your argument is crap if you have to hypothetically rape my children to make your point. You don't have a rational argument. You are an apologist for racists and intolerance.

Violence and sexual violence is a problem with refugee camps the world over, with every race, with every creed, with every religion.

Another evacuee: "Over 20 rapes per night happening inside this place. They bring in national guard for media purposes. Bush wants us to stay here to raise his ratings. Some workers are stealing the good stuff, like shoes."

This must be a Muslim Regufee centre right? Nope, it's the Houston Astrodome. Are you living in fear of people from New Orleans?

As far as rape in the Islamic culture, especially the stricter cultures, its something that needs to be addressed and discussed with community leaders when the integrate into new societies. All cultural norms that clash with assimilating into a new land need to be addressed.

But, that doesn't mean the issues can't be addressed, or that it will fail. In fact it has a greater likelihood of failure if you treat them like animals, put them into segregation ghettos or camps or wherever, and you breed all the negative effects out of it. A self fulfilling prophecy for sure.

I am hypothetically raping your children?

I think you need to see a hypothetical psychologist.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
I understand that this behavior may fade through the generations. However, my thoughts are with the women and children of this generation who will be abused and murdered. I have no problem accepting the victims of this barbarian culture, the women and children, but the men can stay where they are and fight the bad guys or fall on their swords---I have no sympathy for them at all.

I'm really not sure about this. Stay with me for a minute -- indulge me.

Suppose the U.S. got into a civil war, and for the sake of my example, let's say it's between the two political parties.

At some point Saudi Arabia decides it wants the GOP to win, and starts sending in boots and bombs. Then Russia decides it wants the Dems to win, and does the same. It escalates until 67 other countries are here, fighting for one side or another. It seems to you like everybody is killing everybody and nobody is winning.

Don't you think it's plausible that at some point thousands of Americans, including men, especially young males, might think 'to hell with it -- I'm getting out of here,'?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
BTW, has anyone seen the latest violent riot caused by the "Syrian refugees" in Germany?

www.intellihub.com...

But hey, the majority are peaceful...

The majority of the "refugees" are not even Syrian. This made up "crisis" is being used to flood Europe and even the U.S., if Obama and his goons are allowed to, with many radicals disguising as refugees.

In the Paris attack at least 2 of the demented suicide bombers were "Syrian refugees" who were smuggled into Europe but a month ago... Yet you get stupid idiots in government wanting to send tens of thousands more, and in the U.S. 10,000 "Syrian refugees"?...

And in Australia, to a lesser physical problem but still Vile nevertheless.

edit on 12/1/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A little leaven leavens the whole lot, evil always seems to damage societies faster than good because this is hell, i'm absolutely positive of that now.

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

And in Australia, to a lesser physical problem but still Vile nevertheless.

I AM SHOCKED!!!

And then using her seven children as a get out of jail card ....

After that her lawyer claiming that it wasn't her? it was someone else in

a burka!

There is no better reason for banning the burka IMO.

You couldn't make it up LOL!!.....but SHE DID

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join