It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the supporters of the Swedens far right

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I think honesty is the best policy. Everyone sees themselves as privileged after a industrial revolution.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: rajas

The SDU, and the decrepit den of filth which bore it to the world, should think carefully about how exposed they make themselves, how much effect they begin to have on national events. I tire of having to remind people, that regardless of perceived threat to the face of ones nation, anyone who believes the answer is to swing right and indulge the lowest of their instincts, will suffer the same fate as those who have come before them with like intent. That fate is dark, harrowing, and fitting for any person attempting to install a supremacist organisation at the head of a nation.

It happened to the Nazis, and it will happen to any organisation which even slightly resembles them in doctrine or intent. There will be no tolerance for intolerance, no mercy for the merciless, no understanding for the ignorant. Only oblivion is to be found, on the path these people are walking, and every step brings them closer to their own demise.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That is eloquently worded, but what do you propose is the solution? I am not saying they are correct, but they do have legitimate concerns and they need to be addressed. It is more complicated than just being dismissive of the issues they are facing.

I am honestly looking for solutions that would work for everyone.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Look to countries that have successful integrations. Canada would be a good example. Though even there hiccups are experienced every now and then. From 1908 to 1962 there was a ban on immigration of non-whites, except for certain circumstances. Since then there have been successful integrations of many cultures, from East Asia to West Asia, Eastern Europe to the Middle East. Including refugees from all parts of the world.

The main thing is getting them integrated though, a society that is completely sequestered is not going to work long term. Anything that increases confusion and misunderstanding is only going to ignite fears and increase inhumane treatment from all groups towards one another.

The biggest problem with cultural integration, and developing community is lack of understanding. People desensitize themselves on purpose, so they can get away with reprehensible actions. We see it all the time, they try to turn people into enemies, demonize them, which will then justify whatever messed up actions, nationalistic behaviours, wars, violence, you name it.

You can't get away with the same thing when you realize these people are no different than yourselves.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

I agree that integration is the key, but sometimes these immigrants are unwilling or unable to assimilate into their new country. If this happens the question is what now?

Thank you for your excellent answer!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I think it is disingenuous to suggest that the concerns of these right wing groups are any more legitimate than the motivations of the KKK, or the National Front, or the BNP, or any other group with similar intent.

Good people, left to their own devices, do not resort to nationalism and xenophobia when they, themselves, have a legitimate concern. They resort to xenophobia and nationalism when they are whipped up into a frenzy by manipulators external to their real lives, who blame everything on the defenceless and weak, and promote hatred and intolerance to inflate support for their broken, corrupt ideologies.

Now, Sweden may have a great deal of refugees living within its borders, and more may be arriving every day, but that does not excuse a descent into madness on the part of the population.

Furthermore, it will not solve anything.

As for a proposal to address the concerns of those on the extreme right, one does not pander to supremacist bastards. That is called appeasement, and is a mistake which has been made one too many times, if not more, in the last hundred years. One finds those who originated the "group of concerned citizens" and one discovers where their backing came from, who was the first amongst them to try to galvanise distributed ignorance into unified actions and you arrest that individual, and lock them away for crimes against humanity, namely harassment of an entire demographic by proxy, organising a hate group, and under the very terror laws which would ordinarily be reserved for members of ISIS and others of their ilk.

Now, as for the refugees in Sweden... I would hope that one of the other EU nations would have the heart to take every poor unfortunate individual who has been shipped to Sweden, and place them in a more caring, less hateful and more accepting environment. These people deserve compassion, not hatred, understanding, not intolerance. Personally, I expected better than this from the people of Sweden, but if all that a refugee can expect from the people there is to be accosted by neo-Nazi elements, then perhaps it is best that we clear them out of Sweden, so that some enterprising individuals can hunt down the haters there without risking collateral damage?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
sorry wrong topic

edit on 11ffTuesday08201511America/Chicago by nfflhome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I will admit to being xenophobic and nationalistic. It isn't wrong to want to live among people with similar backgrounds, cultures and values.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The real life Norsefire party from V for Vendetta

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 24-11-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am very,very surprised this has escaped the "powers" influence. I really think they have kept a very, very tight lid on any news stories concerning the far right. Though you are probably right Truebrit it does not or will not stop the move.
What do you really expect. The majority of people think of the "now" not of the consequences. Hence the voting in of the Conservatives at the last election and the rise of the UKIP.
Listen very closely. There is mass destabilisation happening all over Europe (it is not BS, it is not propagander and it is not fearmongering) people see it every day, they are living it. Just because you live in the south west with hardly any mass influx of migrants (it WILL get to you) does not mean it isn't happening.
Now when a person is in their shoes and their own government and their own politicians, not only donnot want to hear but actually take no notice and do whatever they want, including bringing more migrants into an already saturated area, people are going to turn to the people that promise to rectify it. Whether you think it right or wrong they will do it.
I am very surprised that we have not heard anything (I mean nothing at all) from the British right wing parties. As, just like the other European countries, this falls into their remit as it's a pure recipe for them to get more and more support.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

The SDU, and the decrepit den of filth which bore it to the world, should think carefully about how exposed they make themselves, how much effect they begin to have on national events. I tire of having to remind people, that regardless of perceived threat to the face of ones nation, anyone who believes the answer is to swing right and indulge the lowest of their instincts, will suffer the same fate as those who have come before them with like intent. That fate is dark, harrowing, and fitting for any person attempting to install a supremacist organisation at the head of a nation.

It happened to the Nazis, and it will happen to any organisation which even slightly resembles them in doctrine or intent. There will be no tolerance for intolerance, no mercy for the merciless, no understanding for the ignorant. Only oblivion is to be found, on the path these people are walking, and every step brings them closer to their own demise.

I hope the same is said to those attack Swedish women and their supporters who say "it's just part of their culture".

disenchantedscholar.wordpress.com...

www.google.co.uk...=women+attacked+sweden+

webcache.googleusercontent.com...:szwyDmzY-XsJ:swedishsurveyor.com/2015/06/27/somali-brutally-raped-12-year-old-girl-sentenced-to-1 80-hours-of-community-service/+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   

There most certainly IS something wrong with believing that only persons originating in your nation, sharing your religion, or having political beliefs which are rigidly similar to your own, will make good neighbours, or have something positive to offer your community. That is absolutely wrong, shortsighted, and morally reprehensible.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There will be no tolerance for intolerance, no mercy for the merciless, no understanding for the ignorant. Only oblivion is to be found, on the path these people are walking, and every step brings them closer to their own demise.

You come across as a fanatical commissar of the NWO , overly confident and overly excited with your death threats, and this is the reason for your confidence;

These are the saddest of times.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

I am not in any way eager to watch the human race take a vertical dive into chaos and damnation. I have no interest in seeing my fellow human beings suffer, mutilate themselves and each other in ever expanding whirlwinds of blood and pain.

Every time this species has allowed elements within its ranks to indulge their basest, lowest, least noble instincts, it has lead to death on unimaginable scale, the oppression of the weak and decent, and the upholding of the powerful and duplicitous amongst us. It has lead to greater, and greater levels of evil being done to our fellow human beings, until finally, after the vast majority of the damage has been done, someone has responded to it and reacted to it in an effective fashion and against all odds has fought the tyranny and hatred with every single fibre of their being, every strand of sinew, and every synapse at their disposal.

I see the hatred expressed by the SDU and ISIS as symptoms of the same disease, regardless of the differences between the two groups, because the sickness they exhibit is rooted in the same ignorance, the same closed mindedness, the very same manipulation and evil that has spawned every such organisation before them. Fear.

Fear has been used to usurp the intellect of the members of the SDU, just as fear has allowed for the creation of groups like ISIS, the rise of fanatical clerics, fear of being out numbered on the part of members of the SDU, and fear of being removed from the map without ever having done anything wrong on the part of otherwise innocent Muslims in lands far distant. These are the drivers for their individual strolls along the path of fear, but the path is the same, no matter which steps along it are taken.

ISIS members, and members of the SDU alike, are as broken as one another, because they would rather live as tyrants than die as honourable people, as a result of their determination to live good lives, and be good to one another, REGARDLESS of the dangers they may face. There is no more righteousness in the one, than the other, and no greater darkness in one than the other. They are standing in the same shadow, and are kin to one another, like unto one another, not different to one another, despite any protestations they may make to the contrary. The same filth infects their minds, and the same rot afflicts their hearts, preventing them from doing right by their fellow human beings, by shaking off their programming, regardless of what it costs them AS ALL GOOD PEOPLE SHOULD!

No person worth saving would rather hate his fellow man, than fight for the right to love them.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Wait a minute you warned people of this fate;

That fate is dark, harrowing, and fitting for any person attempting to install a supremacist organisation at the head of a nation.

Could you tell who you expect to carry out this just fate as you see it...?

The SDU are nothing like Isis, that's a strawman, i don't see any of them chopping peoples heads off forcing women to wear the Burqa and into sex slavery, throwing homosexuals off the tops of buildings, engaging in religious fanaticism, their only crime as far as i can see it is wanting to preserve their own country and cultural values.

You talk of people shaking off their programming, to be replaced by what, whose programming do you expect to replace this, once they no longer value their ethnicity, cultural values, history...?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Kantzveldt,

First of all, the the video you posted... That is the most despicable piece of apologist propaganda I have seen in a very long time, so congratulations are in order. Surprising me is not an easy thing to achieve, and yet the results speak for themselves.

However, no amount of highly spun, over emotive and detail light waffle is going to change the fact that the Nazis and the agenda they served, were hateful, and devoted to the work of evil, just like ISIS, and just like the SDU will, unless they disband and recant their hatred.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I wouldn't say it's apologist because it doesn't go into the rights and wrongs of anything the Germans themselves did, it's certainly sympathetic to what was inflicted upon Germans towards the end of the war and the immediate Post-war period, and it's relevant because that's the same fate you see fitting for any that would oppose immigration.

The SDU are entirely reactionary, without the mass immigration they wouldn't have a political position, they are not the cause of any problem they are symptomatic of it, the rise of Hitler was only possible through the rise of Bolshevism within Germany, the same people then are causing the same problems now, and looking forward to the same result.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Bloody nonsense. Bolshevism, Judaism, immigration, depression of the economy, none of these are acceptable reasons to think, speak, and act like a tyrannical supremacist, either on the individual level, or on the national or international stage.

People all over the world have one duty toward one another, and that is to be decent and kind to one another, regardless of the difficulties presented in the doing of it. Reasonable people have this duty not through a written law, not through a treaty signed by some dignitaries no one remembers the names of without a weeks revision of their high school history literature, but because reasonable people the world over realise that for all the differences in skin tone, religion, and political beliefs, we all look the same on the inside. We are human beings, and we are human beings before we are all the other things we become in life. That is what gives us all a responsibility toward our fellow human beings, to be good to them, to treat them with respect, and to ensure that those who refuse to offer that common courtesy, no matter what pathetic, petty justification there might be for that failure, are admonished and prevented from causing harm to the innocent.

The SDU can justify their neo-Nazi lite nonsense any way they see fit, and ISIS can attempt to justify the ease with which they have been played by those who funded and armed them, but all it boils down to is that those two organisations are full of people who failed to accept their humanity, and that their humanity comes before all other considerations, including but not limited to, their faith, their colour, their culture, their national identity, or any of the other things people cling on to instead of accepting the enormity of the thing they are a part of.

All the human race are my kin, all the members of this species have a place by my hearth, a seat at my table, and a place in my heart. Those, however, who put the petty, mortal concerns of boundaries and dogma before their humanity, those who would rather hate than love, those who would rather see the weak crushed underfoot than upheld, those who would rather behead their fellow man than break bread with him, those who seek dominion over others, no matter how large or small, those people have no place in my home, no seat at my table, and no business roaming the world spreading venom and hatred in the ears of all who will listen.

I am not so naive that I believe that everything is sweetness and light in the world Kantzveldt, that there is no enemy out there. I KNOW my enemy. My enemy is not limited to one region of the world, nor are they limited to one creed, or one religion, nor one skin tone or one methodology. My enemies are the enemies of mankind, those who scheme to make money from the suffering of the innocent by way of war and created famine, those who seek to have dominion over the oppressed under any banner or for any reason, those who would banish the needy to protect their own petty interests, those who seek to benefit themselves at any cost, no matter what gets ruined along the way... These are my enemies, and the enemies of the entire species as a whole.

I am human first, and there are countless, heaving, voiceless billions who feel the same. We may all be individuals, but we are one human race, and that is what matters. An inability to recognise that, is what leads to tyranny, and it cannot be tolerated, for any reason. To allow that to rise in any form, under any guise, is to ally oneself with the enemies of humanity, and that is a fate worse than death for anyone with a half decent conscience.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

By your own declaration you should be demanding the immediate removal of all Jews and Muslims from this Country, the Jews see you as Goyim, a creature less than human and only to be exploited, the Muslims as a Kafir, the same result, i cannot see how this can be compatible with your ideals and yet you are ever the apologist for Islamic immigration into Europe, care to explain that...?

We can all suppose that if only everybody just thought like ourselves wouldn't the world be a wonderful place, but that's not the actual situation, there are threats, there are those who seek to dominate and oppress, people look to protectionism to preserve not only their cultural values but their very lives, you suggested the fitting punishment for this was the brutal destruction and policy of rape that was inflicted on Germany for turning to a Nationalist Government, one which they were very badly let down by, in doing so this suggested to me that behind the Humanist sentiments you are ruthless and intolerant .

The Left will ever turn a blind eye to the doctrines of those with whom they consider themselves to have common cause, in countering Christianity, the despised tribalism and lack of education of the lower working class, the resented privileges of the Middle and upper classes, all who oppose the Marxist doctrine which only they have the wondrous far sighted vision to see the merits of, they believe that mass immigration would destroy those traditional enemies, which it would, and that in using people who have low expectations when it comes to human rights they can impose absolute order thereafter and carry out their programme.

The problem for your average Leftist in this scenario is that they wouldn't have the nose in the Utopian feeding trough for long, their race would mark them out as belonging to the former privileged group, equality demands their demise, and the trough is very soon going to be empty anyway, that and nobody likes a traitor, the only group to benefit would be those who ran the Marxist scam in order to achieve their own supremacy.

edit on Kpm1130328vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2530 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join