It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reliving the San Pedro Haunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i read this case twice. I watched all the videos 3-4 times. The case really had me. They had camera footage of the ooze running down, scissors flying, footsteps etc... I have to say its the most convincing video i have ever seen on a haunting, Without spoiling the whole story, the thing that turned me away was when the lady moved, called the Jeff guy again and started to use a oujia board. I read a ton about the O board and have come to the conclusion that the board is not real, so when jeff said they all used the O board and he was thrown against the wall has to B.S. Some links:

www.youtube.com...

If you watch, you will wonder i this lady was trying to make money off this but hearing the footsteps was quite chilling... Id had my crap packed and GONE..Thanks for reading, if you have any additional info on the case please let me know, i love this haunted case.

Thank you,
Bud316

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bud316

Plan to watch - looks very interesting.
S and F.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Wow, just got done watching it. It kind of proves there's malevolent spirits on the other side. All I can say is very CREEPY!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This sort of thing is true. I've noticed more and more little things happening around me and I'm happy to experience something we have few chances to experience. The bad stuff is from angry and confused spirits who lash out...JMO

Bud, is that a Flemish Giant? My Daughter has 5 or 6 of those beautiful creatures...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
3:33am--what a time to post this.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Nice find... I've seen bits of the footage, but thanks for the whole thing.

As someone who's experienced this sort of stuff first hand, it's less a thrill than a deep conundrum that needs attention (from smarter folks, anyway)... as it seems there's an unseen, unknown factor to life (and death) that most have no clue about these days and it just might be rather important!

This case is special as there was a respected parapsychologist and crew there to document it... most of the time we who know "ghosts" exist aren't that lucky and have to suffer concerned looks from friends when trying to discuss it.

But this stuff is real... and if so, then most of what we think we know, about most everything, is only partially correct.

I very much doubt there is anything truly "supernatural"... only an immaterial side to physics, or a material side to consciousness, that we don't understand... yet. Well, some folks say they understand it, but it's still hearsay.

Either way, some of the stuff done by disembodied intelligence is certainly very, very creepy.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Embedded for you. Now I'll watch it.

new topics

top topics

join