It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

What part is tripping you up about a NATO response?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is the NWO government for ya,that thinks they can fix the world.They want everyone in NATO and pretend like it will work magically.Turkey is just as evil as Putin and North Korea.Saudis are evil as well.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

Other thing I learn is all the governments just start to spread propaganda agaisnt each other and lie.Never going to believe Islmaic nations nor anything from governments with this war.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Jobeycool
CNN is reporting Russian marine was killed during operation to rescue down pilots ofRussian bombers planes.This is getting dangerous.

Yes war zones are inherently dangerous. You cant bomb groups then expect those groups to do nothing.

Those groups your"tame" terrorists?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Yeah because BRIS and the EEU are viable alternatives...

Gin

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So you literally disregard the NATO ROE for interception entirely? Oh boy if the answer is yes.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

and civilians syria has been murdering with russian assistance...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Russia has all the right to attack Turkey if it really wants to. What Turkey did was an act of war, massively breached NATO ROE for interception of any aircraft.

Why attack Turkey................attack the Turkmen in Syria, anytime and everytime, again and again and again............till the time Ergodan comes to media and tearfully apoloziges to RuAF for shooting its pilots and also to human race for being dastard enough to bring all of us to an horrible scenario of WW3.

Time to kick Turkey out of NATO and never accept it in the EU. Turkish Mindset is too DEGENERATE to have a membership in the Western clubs.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We don't know for sure if the russian plane violated turkish airspace. We do know that the russian plane crashed on the syrian side of the border. That doesn't look good for the turks.

I really wish turkey wasn't a member of NATO. I couldn't care less if russia started bombing them too.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Link to these magical NATO roe's you think exist. Turkish roe's were established by turkey since they are responsible for turkish airspace. They even told ruissia last month what those roe's were and russia ignored them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What response ? What would they do ?

link   
Russia probably bombed Turks on the ground and Syrian rebels and ISIS.So Turkey gets even at some point.How it usualy works with wars.Neither side is any good.

link   

Assad hasn't been attacking the UK or EU so he not my problem.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

What response ? What would they do ?

If you arent familiar with how NATO works may i suggest you brush up on it before posing such questions.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
if my government in the uk think they are going to support turkey then they are at war with some of their own.
as russia is right and nato is wrong and cameron will have to answer to the mp's first ,and me and cameron in
a fight i will win everytime

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Russia has all the right to attack Turkey if it really wants to. What Turkey did was an act of war, massively breached NATO ROE for interception of any aircraft.

Yeah, but he won't ... he's going to "claim" on paper that he is protecting the airspace. While in reality, he will have the aircraft not go to this zone. This is going to make a "safe" zone for the rebels, and eventually turn the tide on their whereabouts inside Syria. It will also show Putin and Russia as weak, and Ukraine will be lost to them as well.

Unfortunately, the Russians weren't as prepared as we thought.

link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Assad hasn't been attacking the UK or EU so he not my problem.

He is to busy murdering his own people...

link   

originally posted by: Obi88

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So we have Russia saying we did nothing wrong (which if true why not respond to warnings), and Turkey saying they did (which includes the 5 mile buffer zone).

I lean towards Russia doing it, but open to their side, we will find out eventually. If they did, them being shot down is nothing wrong.
Why would Turkey shoot it down ? They know the "world" is trying to defeat Isil, why shoot it down if it didn't threat Turkey ? And why arnt Turkey helping russia in the fight ? Ask yourself these questions.

Because russia isnt targeting isis, they are targeting anything anti-alsaad. That region is largely turkish speaking minorities. Which somewhat explains the 5 mile buffer zone.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
if my government in the uk think they are going to support turkey then they are at war with some of their own.
as russia is right and nato is wrong and cameron will have to answer to the mp's first ,and me and cameron in
a fight i will win everytime

He can barely get a vote together to attack ISIS so there is no way in hell he is going to get a vote to attack Russia unless our goverment decides to go rogue.

link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
We don't know for sure if the russian plane violated turkish airspace. We do know that the russian plane crashed on the syrian side of the border. That doesn't look good for the turks.

I really wish turkey wasn't a member of NATO. I couldn't care less if russia started bombing them too.

they did. but the incursion was parallel to the border and the incursion was simply passing over a tiny meander of the border. a little villi of turkish land poking into the main body of syria. and the little finger of land was once syrian.

link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Unfortunately, the Russians weren't as prepared as we thought.

we have been telling you as much for sometime now...

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join