It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:
(post by victor7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Are you able to discuss this topic without the ethnic slams and name calling?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Actually no they did not move their border to justify a shootdown of a russian aircraft as propaganda is claiming. Secondly you dont want the russian list of borders it has moved.
obviously the border moving in the early to mid 20th century was not part of a plot to get a russian plane in the year 2015 in the 21st century. i don't think anyone is claiming that. calm down.
edit on 24-11-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The border rules do not matter much anyways when things get chaotic like Syria is.No reason to shoot Russian plane down if you ask me when you know ISIS is being attacked.Plus the Russian plane was not in over the border very long.Awful political leadership going on left and right all over the place and Obama is clueless what He is doing.
Real reason probably is revenge for Russia killing Turks on the ground when they was bombing ISIS or Syrian rebels.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

Yeah the propaganda site globalresearch is trying to make that argument.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sHuRuLuNi

Tell that to DEGENERATE nations like Turkey which are provoking WW3 on the human race.

I am sick of DEGENERATE countries enveloping others in their politics of difference versions of Islam and in turn sending refugees and bombers to other countries more busy in science research and innovation to help make our lives more comfortable and productive.

link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

If a coal;ition aircrft is shot down by the syrian government you guys would be arguing the aircraft violated syrian airspace. The same applies when russia and syria violate Turkish airspace.

link   

a reply to: bjarneorn

No I am saying russia likes to support murdering regimes lately... and not just low level ones.. We are talking the cream of the crop.

Murering regimes? what regimes? Are you talking about the nazis in Ukraine? Putin has been extremely gentle with those cretins ... what, you mean his annexation of Crimea? Crimea is a "russian" monument ... it's the "holy land" for Russians. Krutchev "giving" it to Ukraine, has no merit ... when the Soviet Union fell ... so did all "landmarks" made by it. If you want "Crimea" to be a part of Ukraine, then according to this logic ... Ukraine is a part of Russia.

The US/Britain are working on exterminating Europe, from within. As well as the middle east ... ISIS is just a means to an end. Osama bin Ladin, was never the "mind" behind 9/11, he was the head of Al Qaida, which the US/Britain wanted to use, for the very specific use they are using it today. Osama bin Ladin, denied ... that's why he, and his followers had to be removed, so that Al Qaida, once again was something the US could use. After all, Al Qaida, was created and funded, for the purpose of fighting the Soviet Union ... still is.

No, we'd all be better off ... if the US/Britain got nuked. Neither Russia nor China are a threat ... the US is, and Britain always has been.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Your comments were much better in the original German form when Hitler was making the same comments.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What happens if Russia attacks Turkey ?
edit on 24-11-2015 by Ove38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBargisen

Lol, maybe you should be a bit more objective.

I am being objective while I am donating to Syrian refugee everyday . I also have Caucasians of Syria and Turkmens of Syria to defend . Both groups are Anti ISIS and have been fighting against ISIS from the day 1 .
Yet you haven't heard of them , have you ?

Clearly you are a fan of Turkey, I don't know if you are a turk, but clearly looks like it.

sure I am a Turk , in fact Turk182 is more like it .

I am from Europe, and I sincerely hope, that Turkey doesn't get away with this.

I am also a British too . I don't certaintly want anymore refugees to Europe either . Why should the Turks gets punishment for defending the NATO Borders ?

More refugees in Europe? Hardly. You seen how the population feels towards the refugees? Not particularly good. It's a matter of time before ALL borders in Europe are closed.

Well Russians wants to clean up Turkmen minority so Kurdish areas can be abridged to form a Marxist - leninist state which is friendly to Russia & Israel .
NATO says hell NO .
Europe is in NATO , you better stop dissing your own defence organisation .

Where will your turksmen go then, after Russia has dealt with you? Since you guys #ed up.

Turkmen ain't going anywhere ; they will fight for their land .

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Russia, China, Syria, Iran, N. Korea... I cant believe you support those nations without researching them first.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If a coal;ition aircrft is shot down by the syrian government you guys would be arguing the aircraft violated syrian airspace. The same applies when russia and syria violate Turkish airspace.

Yeah but got to have some cool heads in power.Willing to bet Turkey did it for revenge because Putin is bombing Syrian rebels and probably killed Turks.So this thing is a giant mess which if things keep esculating it will be WW3.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
What would happen if Russia attacked Turkey ?

As stated today NATO would defend Turkey.

Gin

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Russia has all the right to attack Turkey if it really wants to. What Turkey did was an act of war, massively breached NATO ROE for interception of any aircraft.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am willing to bet turkey shot it down because russia ignored warnings and violated Turkish airspace.... again.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

There was no breach aside from russia breaching Turkish airspace... again.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
What would happen if Russia attacked Turkey ?

As stated today NATO would defend Turkey.

how ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its been mentioned in this thread about an annexation by Turkey of the territory in question. Just read that Syria does not recognize this annexation, but over time was not in the top of the list of importance to deal with so the boundary became blurred. Guess its important now.

Ive been reading through this site, explains more about the history of the annexation etc. if anyone wants to read through it.

carnegieendowment.org...

So if Syria does not recognize the annexation, Russia might not either? And a buffer zone on top of that.
edit on 24-11-2015 by C84K2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join