It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Anything to divert the discussion away from russia violating turkish airspace.... sad.

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

they come close but always stay in international airspace

actually invading airspace is a no no and you can be shot down for it.

Looks like turkey is annoyed at russia bombing the turkmen in northern syria who are fighting assad

edit on 24-11-2015 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: rigel4

Pretty obvious Turkey are trying to create tensions between all countries in unity that are against ISIS...

Wonder why?

(post by crazyewok removed for a manners violation)

link   

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: angryhulk

Violating someone's airspace is not political correctness. If you think that's the same as talking about why Yoga is offensive then that is your mistake.

Do not violate airspace. When you do, do not ignore the fighters warning you and keep doing it. If you do, expect to be shot down.

Sure. In a black and white world where no thought or common sense is ever used you would be right.

But everyone knows why Russian jets are there and it wasn't to threaten Turkey

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Anything to divert the discussion away from russia violating turkish airspace.... sad.

No I am tryting to be a voice of moderation here.

I unlike you and other dont take war lightly.

Russia should not have violated Turkish airspace and Turkey should not be supporting #ING TERRORISTS!

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I'm fairly confident that Russian warplanes are not flying over UK territory. I do believe Russia pushes the envelope on your buffer zone but I've not heard of an actual war plane crossing your airspace, nor the US!

link   
a reply to: 23432

You think the Russian - Iranian - Asad trio will control the eastern med ? Dream on Mongolian boy .

Guess who is dreaming here. Since Russia got involved Assad forces are gaining more and more ground.

Next move.............Russia starts to arm PKK via Iran. That would really spoil your dreams Turki!

link   

originally posted by: 23432
As for your desire to see millions of human beings killed by nukes ; well , do you know how batsh1t crazy do you sound ?
Are there moments in your life where you utter to yourself " Maaan I AM really crazy " ?

Of course I am ... so what?

Here is a Circassian Proverb to wish you well ; " Bear will always steal honey " .

Here is another old proverb for you ... "When the master isn't home, the rats play on the dinner table".

link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Don't over exert yourself Mongolian boy ; Mesopotamia & Anatolia will never be Slav's property .

Caucasia & Dagestan next.

You know that Turks are Mongolian, right?

Turks are Eurasian that is from European looking to Asian looking , you can get it in Turkey .

If you are talking about the latest Turks who arrived in Anatolia 1000 years ago ; they were definetely Eurasian.

Turks are not the same as Mongolians but mixture between the two is evident .

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

I think its really because Russia are bombing turkmen ( syrian turks) who fight Assad in that area
edit on 24-11-2015 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

(post by Xcathdra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Turkey has a right to defend its airspace, Obama says

Just what we need, this jackass to pour some oil on the fire.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Putin has made a wise decision , to hit where it hurts the most ,and thats economically . . No travel and to Turkey and more..

edit on 0b29America/ChicagoTue, 24 Nov 2015 11:37:29 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Nov 2015 11:37:29 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: yeti101
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

I think its really because Russia are bombing turkmen ( syrian turks) who fight Assad in that area

I think the world would welcome russia actually attacking isis instead of rebels opposed to assad.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: 0bserver1

Does Russia / Syria take prisoners when bombing these groups?

Why would it be different in reverse.

Anti Turkism is an ancestor of racism & religionism .

Turkey is a third world nation which does not belong in EU or NATO. No other WHITE CHRISTIAN NATO nation has gone so far as to have a direct firing episode at Russia.............why Turkey?

Because this "nation of dark people following medieval green" ideology wants NATO to go at war with Russia for the sake of ISIS and FSA.

Don't Despair Turki boy...........A VERY SEVERE BLOW IS COMING IN ANAKARA'S WAY.

First of all, six stars on this post really?!
I wish to oppose this blatant ignorant reply here.
Turkey is not in the EU although considered to be in Europe geographically, however it is in NATO.
Where in the hell would you think this is a third world nation?
Also, whatever does Christianity have to do with NATO?
Unless you're deliberately trolling, I can't see any reason to any of this idiotic statements.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke

Turkey has a right to defend its airspace, Obama says

Just what we need, this jackass to pour some oil on the fire.

Was to be expected, let's see what Russia does ...

link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yeah because russians have the cash to go on vacation after putins misadventures in ukraine.

link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: 23432

Caucasia & Dagestan next.

Russia will NUKE Turki into more darkness................and watch............NATO will do nothing other then have a sly smirk on face.

So Russia is going to nuke Turks and other Nato countries won't ask which one of us will be next ?

Gotcha !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join