It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: mr-lizard

The second pilot might be dead.

I think the helicopter thing was a hoax or wrong, the only place that reported it in the UK was the express and the express is not very reliable. Seems like they got the 'news' from twitter rather than any valid sources.

Heli news has been confimd on BBC and most other main news sites.

Can you link please (not the express link)

I can't see anything on the bbc about the helicopter, just the plane.
Its on BBC and Guardian live posting.

BBC

Guardian

Bbc says it was damaged but returned safely. Guardian posts twitter links with pics of the wreckage. But guardian has not yet verified.
edit on 24/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is why war is bad... Get's peoples emotions running high..and then
anything is possible due to emotional responses.

There needs to be a serious sort out of all nations foreign policy.. before the # well and truly
hits the fan.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: asen_y2k

I got your link translated by a turk. It apparently says, they don't know exactly what is coming down on that footage and that it may be another downing

Thanks a lot mate. So its another downing, but they have yet to confirm what exactly was downed. Right?

They say "they don't know what is coming down there" So yes, it it is a downing, but of unknown origin

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I got your link translated by a turk. It apparently says, they don't know exactly what is coming down on that footage and that it may be another downing

Thanks a lot mate. So its another downing, but they have yet to confirm what exactly was downed. Right?

They say "they don't know what is coming down there" So yes, it it is a downing, but of unknown origin

I have a feeling, we will know soon.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It was a Turkish airspace violation and not NATO. There is a difference.

link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Lets hope the Russians havent retaliated !
That would be a disaster at this stage.

Let's HOPE they DO ... because it will be a disaster for us if they don't. If Putin does not take charge of the air, at this point ... he will lose in Syria, and more to the point ... he will lose in Ukraine.

Make no mistake, this is a point of no return.

link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

And if Russia attacks Turkey then Turkey will involve Article 5 of NATO. That's the last thing Putin wants.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Additionally, I tend to think there is some hinky stuff going on in Turkey as Erdogan's been a bit of a wild card. Plus we have those two women dead in Turkey under mysterious circumstances...the one found hanging in the airport bathroom and the other a reporter who ended up dead after claiming to have proof of ISIS getting resupplied through Turkey.

Curios you mentioned that, I've made a thread about something smiliar to what you just said:

originally posted by: voyger2
A Lebanese-American reporter working for Iranian channel, Press TV, Serena Shim has been killed in a car crash in Turkey, following her reports of accusations from Turkey’s intelligence agency that she had been “spying.”

Serena was killed in a reported car accident when she was returning from a report scene...their car collided with a heavy vehicle.

She had expressed fears for her own safety; her death came a day after she reported receiving threats from the Turkish intelligence agency (MİT), saying they had accused her of spying.

Shim had been reporting that IS militants had crossed the border from Turkey into Syria in trucks apparently affiliated with NGOs, some of which allegedly bore World Food Organization symbols.

source

This is very suspicious, Serena was “killed“ in this “accident” after a threat by Turkish Intelligence and after she reported that IS militants had crossed the border from Turkey into Syria in trucks.

Listen to her claims:

RIP Serena Shim

edit on 24/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
This is WW3 fellas now....What everyone warned would happen.

I said the same a few days ago. I went from Never happen to it's now a certainty. Time to check and double check those bug out bags guys.

ISIS will be loving this.

link   
Apparantly the Rus Heli being shot by anti tank missile.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah, you are correct. My bad.

edit...on second thought; how is a NATO country's airspace not considered NATO airspace? (honest question, I just don't know the answer).

edit on 11/24/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Since it sounds like they shot them when they they parachuted this will be an esculation.No need to kill the parachuters but that is what seems to have happened.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Ploutonas

And if Russia attacks Turkey then Turkey will involve Article 5 of NATO. That's the last thing Putin wants.

Is Turkey a NATO member..?
EDIT...Just checked...yes.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Of course they are!

link   
Lavrov canceled his visit to Turkey.

link   
I wonder if this is going to be a legitimate report, we keep on hearing about Turkey shooting down Russian jets in alternative media but it never makes it to the MSM.

link   
i've said it time and time again, if everybody is going to bomb syria to rid it of isis.
there should be a central command, no matter who is in charge.

everyone flying their own missions, flying where and when they want is not a good deal.
sooner or later all the bumping heads, is gonna piss someone off and they are gonna start shooting at one another instead of isis.

looks as if that has just happened. wouldn't surprise me now if there is a choosing up sides real shootin war, not that the fighting in syria and iraq isn't just gonna be on a more global scale.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Obviously, this is the very definition of absurdity. It would be bad enough if the US were supplying TOWs to anyone in Syria. But this is Washington and Riyadh handing anti-tank missiles to forces that are firing them at the Iranians who are operating under cover of Russian airstrikes. Just to drive that home: the US is waging war against Iran and Russia with but one degree of separation.

Link of downing heli
youtu.be...

So the russian RESCUE Heli's are shot down with American weapons.... great.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Belgianbloke because: (no reason given)

link   

Yes they are.

link   

Yes Turkey is a member of NATO.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join