It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

Can you just copy and paste? Thats awesome, lol.

I did use the link button mate, i think its only the Guardian website for some reason, its happened to me in the past.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
a reply to: asen_y2k

Someone just upped the stakes. That's whats happening....

I have to repeat. I am shocked by this. This is a war crime to which Turkey just calimed responsibility by proxy!
edit on 24/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: madmick
Any links? I have heard the gossip, but not seen any proof yet. Pretty damning on Turkey , if true.

Oil, is the least of the issues ... the Paris terrorists, moved freely through Turkey into Greece. Turkey has been, and still is, a free zone for terrorist cells in Europe. And Germany is their hideout.

Downing Street rejected the suggestion the Saudis and Qataris had exerted undue influence over the Government and said the report on the Muslim Brotherhood would be published before the end of the year.
"We have had long relationships with these two countries. We have worked closely with them on a whole range of issues," a No 10 spokesman said.
"The strength of the relationship that we have means that nothing is off the table. We will go to them and talk to them about these issues."
Lord Ashdown, speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, challenged the influence of Saudis over UK policy.
He said: "The failure to put pressure on the Gulf states and especially Saudi Arabia and Qatar, first of all to stop funding the Salafists and Wahhabists, secondly to play a larger part in this campaign and other actions where the government has refused to have a proper inquiry into the funding of jihadism in Britain leaves me to worry about the closeness between the Conservative party and rich Arab Gulf individuals.

Then read wikipedia ...

Together with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, Turkey has also provided the rebels with arms and other military equipment.

Bring these together, and you get the picture.

link   
This is a distraction ploy by Turkey based on the recent revelations of their aiding and abetting ISIS, only other question is are the U.S. playing behind the scenes.

link   

yea good point.. why wouldny they just capture them? instead of killing them as they fell.
edit on 24-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

yea good point.. why wouldny they just capture them?

The rebels claimed to have shot the pilots who were still in their parachutes!

link   
More on heli - [url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/12013212/Turkey-shoots-down-Russian-military-plane-on-Syria-border-live.html]heli[/url ]
edit on 24-11-2015 by ReadLeader because: Check

link   

Sounds like they are coming out as Daesh !

We need to hear from diplomatic sources ...

link   
DAMN

Fercan Yalinkilic @FercanY
Both Russian pilots shot dead while parachuting down says Dogan News Agency citing Turkmen opposition commander
3:06 PM - 24 Nov 2015
46 46 Retweets 5 5 likes

edit on 24-11-2015 by Belgianbloke because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
This is a distraction ploy by Turkey based on the recent revelations of their aiding and abetting ISIS, only other question is are the U.S. playing behind the scenes.

This should answer you question.

Senator wants Russian fighters shot down

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

DAMN

Both Russian pilots shot dead while parachuting down says Dogan News Agency citing Turkmen opposition commander
46 46 Retweets 5 5 likes

These rebels are Turkish controlled.
edit on 24/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Either way, that will be hard to prove.
Strategically its a wise move.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Could all this get Turkey kicked out of NATO.. if they aren't playing by the same rules as the other member
states, then perhaps they should be kicked out.

I'm very confused about all this..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

DAMN

46 46 Retweets 5 5 likes

These rebels are Turkish controlled.

Turkish and who knows more...

The spectrum of Afghanistan, with the Russians fighting the Western govs by proxy is looming large over their Syrian endeavours. Putin already had a quite costly exercise in Tchechenia, he might end up swamped by this one.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Well I think we can all agree what a stupid move it was.
The question is why?

They kinda put themselves in the same position as Russia with Crimea. a flabbergasted move.

link   

Either way, that will be hard to prove.
Strategically its a wise move.

Strategically, the Russians should intentionally fly close to the border and target Turkey, while letting it's Chezen part, support Turkish kurds with arms.

link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

yea good point.. why wouldny they just capture them? instead of killing them as they fell.

Just as people say that the US creates terrorists by bombing innocents, why would this be any different?
The Russian are using 'dumb' bombs on populated areas.
Why wouldn't the Turkmen in that area want to kill Russians?
Hate is strong now in an area where people are a fairly rough bunch in the first place.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

There are major players involved ... confusion reigns.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't agree with you. This is very relevant indeed. Higher risks are at stake in attack like this. Those who neglet it are in serious denial.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

They kinda put themselves in the same position as Russia with Crimea. a flabbergasted move.

No, Russia's move on Crimea was to be expected. Their failure, to ensure Crimea's independence from Ukraine, was a serious short sightedness. You could say, Russians "desire" for diplomacy could become their undoing.

The Turks aren't being short sighted ... they are deliberately targeting Russians.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join