It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's Ex-Agent to JV: The Secret Service Mishandled Intelligence at Time of Assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Abraham Bolden is the first black man to serve on a U.S. President's special detail as a secret service agent. He was appointed by John F. Kennedy himself. And yet, despite that landmark title, he was still sent to prison for what he believes was a set-up for blowing the whistle on the secret service's misconduct prior to the assassination. For this special edition of Off The Grid, Bolden joins me to reveal how the secret service mishandled intelligence at the time of JFK's murder.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

Never heard of him, but a little search shows he sold CIA info to the mob? Granted, back then it was "hey here's $50k, can you tell me if the government has any files on me?"

You really should get more credible people to interview. I haven't looked THAT far, but apparently even though he denies the charge, there IS audio recording of him negotiating the bribe.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Who? A fair amount of the people in the mob worked for the CIA. Or at least worked with them.

To be clear: You're saying he's lying. Correct?
edit on 24/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: JesseVentura

Never heard of him, but a little search shows he sold CIA info to the mob? Granted, back then it was "hey here's $50k, can you tell me if the government has any files on me?"

You really should get more credible people to interview. I haven't looked THAT far, but apparently even though he denies the charge, there IS audio recording of him negotiating the bribe.

On the other hand you should, perhaps, do some serious research before you impugn the integrity of a man like Mr. Bolden.

I own the first printing of his book:
"The Echo from Dealey Plaza" by Abraham Bolden
Published in the United States by Harmony Books, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc., New York

www.crownpublishing.com

You are using information fabricated for use in a kangaroo court to railroad Mr. Bolden because he had tried to contact J. Lee Rankin, general counsel of the Warren Commission, while in Washington for a training assignment.

He was the first black SSA for the Whitehouse and had a spotless record until the SS began their vendetta against him. What they did was a disgrace and cloud over the American justice system.

You, as well as the United States, owe an apology to a patriotic American who went to prison for speaking the truth...

kix

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Read this; Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK, A ballistics expert's astonishing discovery of the fatal bullet that Oswald did not fire.

Mortal Error , while much more technical in content, is another fascinating account of what happened in Dallas. Menninger skillfully summarizes the research findings of ballistics expert Howard Donahue, who spent 25 years reexamining Warren Commission evidence, the Zapruder film, and other materials. Donahue's startling conclusion is that the fatal headshot was accidentally fired by special agent George Hickey, who was in the car behind Kennedy's. Donahue shows where the Warren Commission went wrong in its original interpretations and answers critics who question the "pristine" bullet anomaly. Donahue initially wondered why a ballistics expert was not called upon during the initial investigation. He now believes that Robert Kennedy, among others, did not want this tragic accident to become known. Donahue's findings were published in the Baltimore Sun in 1977 but engendered no follow-up studies by government officials. While many questions remain, these two books are substantial additions to the field and both are highly recommended for most libraries.

So the secret service killed JFK by accident...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kix

"Mortal error" makes a very strong case that Hickey accidentally discharged the fatal bullet, when he picked up the rifle and flicked off the safety catch. From that time on they stopped having one ready to go in their limo. If that was the case it wouldn't look very good for the Secret service, and would account for the cover ups etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kix

-- snip --

So the secret service killed JFK by accident...

I will always be among those who believe it's an absolute necessity to keep an open mind when researching the assassination.

As someone who has spent over 40 years of his life deep into this topic, though, isn't it stretching even Occam's razor to the near breaking point to expect the American people to accept that, after all the years of investigation, the core truth of the assassination will fit within the character limit of a tweet?

top topics

join