It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Probably Start Fact-Checking His Neo-Nazi Retweets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: whyamIhere

He's allowed to make mistakes he is not a professional liar.

Yes he is just ask all the banks that gave him loans he promised to repay but never did.

Time to make America Great Again. We need a leader.

Yes we do but deadbeat Donnie isn't that man.

And, if you're one of the millions scamming America waiting for a check every month. Get a job.

Or start defrauding banks like Donnie.

You mean he screwed the Banks ?

Good....They been screwing me forever.

Don't care Buster. I support Trump no matter what.

I thought none of you thought he could win ?

America is not a bank and you can't claim bankruptcy with the debt to try and curry a financial benefit

Blind support of trump is no different than blind support of Obama

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

He might be able to if enough people take this attitude of "I don't care what he does I am going to vote for him".

Keep thinking that this billionaire that has played his way up to the 'top' screwing everyone over on his way is on your side!

Compared to Jeb or Hillary who will be our choices. I pick Trump.

Politicians have got us nearly 20 Billion in debt.

How has that been working out. Besides, you know our votes don't count.

Let's see what the Electoral College does when we vote for Trump.

Except Jeb and Hillary aren't the only choices as candidates just as trump isn't the only choice

There is no excuse

Hillary would destroy Trump in a debate, she's still favored over Bernie and Bernie would mop the floor with Trump

Trump is use to pandering to the lowest common denominator , he can't hold his own in a republican debate on the issues, there's no way in hell he would survive in a debate w the opposition
edit on 11/24/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Compared to Jeb or Hillary who will be our choices. I pick Trump.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Jeb or Hillary.

Cant you see he is controlled opposition?

In our system we just hide our Royals in our Electoral College.

They become nameless faceless Super Delegates and Delegates that pick our President.

These votes have become birthrights passed for generations. They choose for us.

The whole time we have vicious divisive arguments about something out of our control.

Send The Delegates Trump on Election Day...We will see who is in control.

"We're going to need a bigger boat". Is the quote that comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Man oh Man....is the collective scared...I think it is funny that people want to review tweets instead of actually looking into who the guy is and who is family is. Did you ever read the drivel that comes from the POTUS and his minions on twitter...LOL.

C'mon folks. This guy is simply telling it like it is. Like they did 20, 30, 80 years ago. When he does, the MSM tries to paint him as racist and rich and nothing but a reality TV star who was bankrupt. I would like the world like it was in the past.

A strong country that supports the masses and does not cower to the one complainer.

The OP's title could be taken right from CNBC or the HuffPost. Comical..Neo-Nazi...

Folks, this guy comes from a long line of hard working people. Just because you are rich does not mean you did not work for it. He had some failed businesses...um...so what? That is the American way but unlike many he restructured and tried. A few bad deals out of 100's is not bad.

I think people hate him because he has balls and speaks his mind. I am sure if he was a tranny or gay he would have been on the View by now.

WAnt to know something though....are we here talking about the other 20 or so or are we...well...I think you see my point...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Funny, if you actually look at who trump is, his back ground and the policies he promotes (like freedom of speech while condoning the beating of a man at his rally, while exercising his rights) then you would see he's NOT a conservative

No ones scared of Trump, what's scary is the people who call themselves conservative , that support him despite the fCt the guy is clearly an authoritarian megalomaniac , who wants to "win" more than he actually cares about the constitution

He panders to the lowest common denominator, claims other people's policies are his idea, and yet still champions unconstitutional policies like imminent domain and infringing on the free market

We're not scared of trump

True conservatives are disgusted by him

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Is lying telling it how it is??

He got a loan for a million dollars from his dad, lets not act like he is some pull your self up by the boot straps story.

People don't like him because he says things that just are not true, that is different then speaking your mind.
Think we need to remember that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Oh well, haters are gonna hate. Personally, I want someone who can buy a politician and not be bought by one. Second, why hate someone because his father worked hard and he continued the practice. I want someone who can stumble and then come back as a leader.

And as a good leader, I think he would surround himself with people he wanted and not were pushed by lobbyists.

I can honestly say I could care less if his name was Trump or not. I like that he wants to make us great again, not change us.

Also, enough with the conservative vs liberal. That is fringe now. If someone is for small government like a republican but not pro choice like a liberal, if he can balance a #ing budget and keep our country and borders safe I will vote for them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If you want small government then trump really is a bad choice.

I mean come on! Muslim databases, giant walls ect are not small government.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Oh well, haters are gonna hate. Personally, I want someone who can buy a politician and not be bought by one. Second, why hate someone because his father worked hard and he continued the practice. I want someone who can stumble and then come back as a leader.

And as a good leader, I think he would surround himself with people he wanted and not were pushed by lobbyists.

I can honestly say I could care less if his name was Trump or not. I like that he wants to make us great again, not change us.

Also, enough with the conservative vs liberal. That is fringe now. If someone is for small government like a republican but not pro choice like a liberal, if he can balance a #ing budget and keep our country and borders safe I will vote for them.

The irony is Trump is none of that

That's kind of the point

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As far as the Muslim database, he was referring to Syrian refugees. He did also state that there should be watches on mosques and there should be. Why are mosques always apologetic AFTER it happens under their noses. Post 9/11 no one minded that they were monitored and a short time later, after removal, they want a Mosque blocks from ground zero.

Giant Walls are not small or big but smart government especially in this day and age.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Can't people see Trump is the ultimate protest vote.

Kind of like replacing politicians with a monkey.

The immigration issue alone needs addressing.

So to me he already served his purpose.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Thats the thing hes not.

He is controlled opposition, a plant by the Clintons and bushes.

They know people like us on ATS wont ever touch them, so they have trump out there pandering to people like you so as to divert your vote.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I don't believe in protest votes, this is the future of the country

I believe in voting for the best qualified candidate

It's your line of thinking that could land us worse off than we are

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Trump is so delusional

When he tells the truth he lies

He covers up the truth with falsehood

Alas...a dangerous man

even though he has some good political ideas such as getting jobs back but his tendency to distort and avoid reality is a dangerous trait

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This 'he's a plant' bs is just that...I also find it funny that they are vetting him and attacking him more than Barack was. This is when people were asleep. They listened to the MSM, Jon Stewart and The View and elected what we have now.

A protest vote is not a wasted vote if there is a true representation of the country. The majority is sick of the direction of our country.

If you also take, what is reported, of what they said, it will always be tainted. I can say the same thing about Barack. There are quite a few quotes that are associated with him I scoff at because i researched it. That is the problem. People do not take the time to look into anything and simply go with the Facebook feed....

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is when people were asleep. They listened to the MSM, Jon Stewart and The View and elected what we have now.

Yet youre claiming to be awake and totally ignoring every single red flag this guy has thrown up that hes NOT who he says he is, supports radically non conservative policies

And advocates the implementation of his ideologies through violence, a historically anti-constitution methodology...

Hes more concerned with "Winning" then what is right

The man cant apologize when he is wrong

We already have one of these in office, yet those of you who are "awake" are jumping off the cliff with this guy like lemmings....

You and I agree on a lot of things bud, but on this I just cant....

Again Im a strict constitutionalist and everything I see this man doing tells me he only cares about the constitution when it works in his favor, when it doesnt he will do what it takes to get his way, Bill of Rights be damned

We dont need any more of that

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You mean he screwed the Banks ? Good....They been screwing me forever.

So you are ok with people like you having to repay his loans for him? Think about that next time you whine how the banks are screwing you.

Don't care Buster. I support Trump no matter what.

And it's you right to support a racist lying ahole.

I thought none of you thought he could win ?

He has alienated both minorities and most women if he wins then it's just proof everything is rigged because there is no way to win without those.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join