It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Should Probably Start Fact-Checking His Neo-Nazi Retweets

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Politifact:

Trump Number FBI Number
Blacks killed by whites 2% 8%
Blacks killed by blacks 97% 90%
Whites killed by whites 16% 82%
Whites killed by blacks 81% 15%

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't think hes a idiot.

I think he is very smart.

He is saying things and twisting things to get people like the ATS to follow him. TPTB know people like us wont either trust a bush or Clinton so trump is there trump card (hehe). He is there to draw your votes away while the sheeple vote for the two approved candidates.
edit on 24-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Tweeted lie was ultimately traced back to a Neo Nazi site

Exactly. Is nobody else seeing the obvious implications of Trump staffers retweeting neo-Nazi propaganda? Wtf.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

He is saying things and twisting things to get people like the ATS to follow him. TPTB know people like us wont either trust a bush or Clinton so trump is there trump card (hehe). He is there to draw your votes away while the sheeple vote for the two approved candidates.

But I'd vote for Bernie over both the above.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: crazyewok

But I'd vote for Bernie over both the above.

The good you saw through the BS.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
I don't support racism of any kind, but not being American I don't know, so is there any truth in those statistics?

Because if so, while they are racially profiling, which is political suicide, they do represent some disturbing facts.

Its alot closer to being the truth than,

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan". O

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I keep waiting for my conservative bretheren to wake up and see Trump for the walking mouth that he is

Unfortunately the more he self destructs the more they support him

It's very discouraging, the man doesn't fact check anything before he starts popping off....

He steals a tax plan from rand Paul, touts it as his own and people don't even flinch

He promotes violence in his latest incident as a means to get his point across and silence free speech

He attacks his opposition , not on policy, but like a 3rd grader on a playground

He's pro imminent domain, which is an affront to your rights

The man is an insult to the position of the presidency and the intellect of the American people

Stop w the flag waving and look at the facts

Sincerely,
A constitutional conservative

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nfflhome

originally posted by: markosity1973
I don't support racism of any kind, but not being American I don't know, so is there any truth in those statistics?

Because if so, while they are racially profiling, which is political suicide, they do represent some disturbing facts.

Its alot closer to being the truth than,

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan". O

He's cut from the same cloth, he's the right's version of Obama

There's no difference except he's white, rich, and has worse hair

Same megalomaniac, same authoritarian views

Dif package

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
trump does what he does, sells nonsense and people gobble gobble until the season is over, you're higher in debt, and that fat turkey is dead to the news for another cycle 80s, oughteens, maybe again guy is still alive some 2030s peoples memory mush.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Don’t forget the fact that he was a card carrying Democrat and in bed with the Clintons up until recently

Surely that got to raise suspicions.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: whyamIhere

So you're saying he's an habitual amateur liar? Here's but a few from Politifact

"I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

"They send them to the Republicans, not to the Democrats, you know, because they know the problems," Trump said on Nov. 17, 2015. "In California, you have a Democrat as a governor (Jerry Brown). In Florida, you have Rick Scott (a Republican). So you know they send them to the Republicans because you know why would we want to bother the Democrats? It's just insane. Taking these people is absolutely insanity."

Quick: "You have talked a little bit about Marco Rubio. I think you called him (Facebook founder) Mark Zuckerberg’s personal senator, because he was in favor of the H-1B visa."

Trump: "I never said that. I never said that."

"The last quarter, it was just announced, our gross domestic product -- a sign of strength, right? But not for us. It was below zero. Who ever heard of this? It's never below zero."

It's not even just that he's lying/wrong/employs a lot of idiots — what really should be concerning is that he's pandering to the self-righteous indignation, irrational fear, intolerance, xenophobia and racist tendencies of a perverse nationalist movement that exploded into the mainstream during the 2008 elections.

He's not a leader, he's a bloviating hate monger and everyone with the exception of maybe a quarter of American conservatives, sees him for what he is.

I guess we don't see Trump the same way.

He is my giant middle finger to the group of thieves that run my Country.

He could do or say damn near anything. I support him.

He can't be bought...That simple fact separates him in my mind.

Also, In my entire life I have never voted for a winner....So, there's that.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

He's allowed to make mistakes he is not a professional liar.

Yes he is just ask all the banks that gave him loans he promised to repay but never did.

Time to make America Great Again. We need a leader.

Yes we do but deadbeat Donnie isn't that man.

And, if you're one of the millions scamming America waiting for a check every month. Get a job.

Or start defrauding banks like Donnie.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

He's allowed to make mistakes he is not a professional liar.

Yes he is just ask all the banks that gave him loans he promised to repay but never did.

Time to make America Great Again. We need a leader.

Yes we do but deadbeat Donnie isn't that man.

And, if you're one of the millions scamming America waiting for a check every month. Get a job.

Or start defrauding banks like Donnie.

You mean he screwed the Banks ?

Good....They been screwing me forever.

Don't care Buster. I support Trump no matter what.

I thought none of you thought he could win ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

He might be able to if enough people take this attitude of "I don't care what he does I am going to vote for him".

Keep thinking that this billionaire that has played his way up to the 'top' screwing everyone over on his way is on your side!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

He might be able to if enough people take this attitude of "I don't care what he does I am going to vote for him".

Keep thinking that this billionaire that has played his way up to the 'top' screwing everyone over on his way is on your side!

Compared to Jeb or Hillary who will be our choices. I pick Trump.

Politicians have got us nearly 20 Billion in debt.

How has that been working out. Besides, you know our votes don't count.

Let's see what the Electoral College does when we vote for Trump.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Trump or Cruz either or, but yeah black on black crime is way more frequent than anyone else on black crime...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

So you have no concern that the statistics are lies and that they originated from a neo-nazi site? Trump's rhetoric is straight Nazi talk. Anyone who supports that creep is voting for Hitler. I'm calling it now.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Trump be like - if Texas can reject academics from fact checking their textbooks
then my Tweets should be off limits too.

God Bless America!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It was a retweet mistake.

He does talk too much.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Compared to Jeb or Hillary who will be our choices. I pick Trump.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Jeb or Hillary.

Cant you see he is controlled opposition?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join