It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Strike Interrupts ISIS Propaganda Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: liqua

Agreed

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
And hhow do we know that he is a member of daesh ? Because he speaks arabic ? For all you know he could be one fighting against them ? Why would daesh release a video of one of their members getting killed by an airstrike to begin with? But yeah,lets all stand in line and cheer raah raah raah...eventhough the link says "suspected" Isis member. Sheeple eating every turd their MSM serves them.

Oh come on,

Do you actually think that guy is the saviour of mankind? He is standing there plain clothed in front of a home made bunker. The Syrian Army and it's new friends all wear uniform in combat.

Only ISIS is well known for plain clothed fighters.

Well,how does a saviour of the world look like according to you ?
Here are some plain clothed Kurds

And i will ask again. Why would daesh release a video of their members getting blown up,not just blown up but screaming in pain ? Does that make any sense ?
edit on 24-11-2015 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Do you know for sure? or are you just pressing a point to make a point?

Sounds to me you don't know either?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

I'm going for pressing the point to be right at any cost.

There is no way the armchair warrior can verify the title of this video is true either

But given that the stack of evidence surrounding both situations, I am inclined to believe them both
edit on 24-11-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Well, I just think it's a little stereotypical of his opinion. Does he have to have a gun in his hand and a black flag behind him to be recognised as a ISIS combatant?

No, is the correct answer.

So get off your high horse and stop muddying the water with your tit for tat silliness.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hey guys, here's a seemingly bizarre video of a jihadi getting drone striked.

.....yay! Down with ISIS!

Well at least they got the video quality right this time.

When they say bullseye you ain't #ing kidding. Seems to me the explosion hits baddie center mass haha, now that aiming.

Oh for a #ty Nokia not made from adamantium, can certainly take a blast.
time to trade in my Canon.

It seems journalistic integrity died with the dinosaurs, comment in reference to yahoo.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Video gets a 9.9 on my B.S. Radar. *shrugs*

You know the saying, if it's too good to be true, it's what?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sorry, I didn't mean you markosity1973

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Video gets a 9.9 on my B.S. Radar. *shrugs*

You know the saying, if it's too good to be true, it's what?

I'll agree with captainbeno in that there is no way to verify either.

But

Both are not staged.

Both are real events where somebody is doing something in a war zone.

The only unanswered questions are who are they and what are they actually doing?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Your joking right? I just showed you in the pic above. It's bull#. The blast is clearly between the jihadi and cameraman, to get clear audio....outside no less, the camera man isn't far away. Looks pretty photoshopped to me. Coupled with slow motion, you can clearly hear a mans voice in slow motion sounds like "no" but they're not speaking English.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Your joking right? I just showed you in the pic above. It's bull#. The blast is clearly between the jihadi and cameraman, to get clear audio....outside no less, the camera man isn't far away. Looks pretty photoshopped to me. Coupled with slow motion, you can clearly hear a mans voice in slow motion sounds like "no" but they're not speaking English.

Okay, have you taken into account framerate capture of the whatever camera it is - I do not know how everyone suddenly 'knows' it is a Nokia flip phone. We need something like 20,000 FPS and 1080p to have a proper account of what happened.

How do you know what caused the missile to explode? It probably hit the hill just in front of the bunker - right behind Jihahi Joe. You are assuming it would have to fly into the bunker itself by the sounds of things. Even the laser guided ones are not that perfectly accurate. I'd call it a pretty good hit if the bunker were the actual target, because I am pretty sure it was destroyed by that blast.

All your pic proves is that the camera whatever it was is pretty crappy.

**Edit - as for the survivabiility of the camera. Watch some Russia Road Rage videos - those dash cams can survive some amazing impacts.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Ok man, enjoy your propaganda.

You can hear the sound of a "missile" just before he turns his head and than ducks as the explosion goes off. Only when the explosion is going off he's still standing.

If I was a betting man, I'd say it was an ISIS propaganda video of a jihadi. There location received fire, probably AK's or something and this soft bellied jihadi ducked at first sound.

That video was spliced with some video image of a camera facing down with a girl screaming with nothing else to make out. But not before of course they photoshop the explosion over the baddie.

But believe what you want. I've analyzed the video as much as I'm going to, shared my observations and it isn't worth another 5 seconds of my time.
edit on 24-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

It's amazing what people can survive, but for the record I am pretty sure he died - from bleeding out after schrapnel got him, not instantly like you might think.

Here's a story of a man from the Paris attacks who survived a suicide bomb blast thanks to his phone being in the right place at the right time. Talk about luck!

www.nydailynews.com...

**edit** If you listen to the audio carefully, you hear a low pitched and slow motion sounding moaning. That is the sound of Jihadi Jue dying alright. I think Mr or Mrs screamer were also seriously, possibly fatally wounded too.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Lol. Good day.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just 'cuz no one has said it yet..

Aloha Snackbar!

There, my -cough- naughty monkey comment for the year..

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
And hhow do we know that he is a member of daesh ? Because he speaks arabic ? For all you know he could be one fighting against them ? Why would daesh release a video of one of their members getting killed by an airstrike to begin with? But yeah,lets all stand in line and cheer raah raah raah...eventhough the link says "suspected" Isis member. Sheeple eating every turd their MSM serves them.

Ok I keep seeing this on this site. Daesh does not mean ISIS, they actually hate that word. it's two Arabic words: 'Daes', which translates to 'one who crushes something underfoot', and 'Dahes', meaning 'one who sows discord.'

Get it together ATS....

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
"Propaganda Video"?
For all I can tell some guy is asking his neighbor about the 4 new goats he just bought and he's decided to film it with his fancy new 1999 flip phone.

I fail to see why any terrorist organization would upload a video that would show them on the dirty end of an attack, it's always the other way around.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
"Propaganda Video"?
For all I can tell some guy is asking his neighbor about the 4 new goats he just bought and he's decided to film it with his fancy new 1999 flip phone.

I fail to see why any terrorist organization would upload a video that would show them on the dirty end of an attack, it's always the other way around.

There are one of two possibilities to explain how and why that vid made it to YT

a) A fellow ISIS insurgent found the phone, was enraged and uploaded it to show ISIS supporters the death that the 'Martyrs' are being subjected to by the 'invading crusaders' ie Making lemonade out of lemons

OR

b) Whoever fired that missile advanced and once again found the video and released it as psychological warfare on ISIS - because as most in this thread so far found, it is pretty funny and provokes a better morale for the fight against them.

Either way, I can see good reason in the battle for hearts and minds to upload it for the world to view.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I think that the isis world is going to be hell on earth for the next few months

Just my opinion

Isis is going the way of the dodo

You think they are all going to get eaten into extinction ?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Couldnt help but have a little chuckle. Naughty I know.
If theres someone on here that can speak the lingo maybe we could all end the speculation.
If he was bragging about some goats, then standing next to a fortified bunker in a war zone was not a good option.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join