It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Strike Interrupts ISIS Propaganda Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
au.news.yahoo.com...

Oh deary me, it seems someone get a little interrupted when they were shooting one of their crappy videos.

Click above...for your entertainment I bring you....................

edit on 23-11-2015 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Someone should have pop up and said "and now is time for advertisement, stay tuned we'll be back after the break".

edit on 23-11-2015 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

A taste of thier own medicine, should be fitting for this scenerio.

It's actually a good indication, that surely the air raids are hitting thier targets..

Any idea if who was doing the raids at that time?
edit on 23-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
How come every other ISIS video we've seen is a highly polished Hollywood ready production and this one was shot on somebody's old Nokia flip phone?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sick world we live in. Just before the video starts, there is a commercial..An australian woman in a cozy home giving her children lactose free powder as a substitute for milk. All peacefull and nice and suddenly you see a arabic speaking man in a dessert get blown to pieces.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

After watching ISIS propaganda video I want to buy deodorant.

Here's the YT link.

edit on 23-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBenoThat is Americas drone recruitment video! All joking aside I wonder If we are capable (hopefully Anon) to get this into the view of ISIS recruitment web!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think that the isis world is going to be hell on earth for the next few months

Just my opinion

Isis is going the way of the dodo

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
How come every other ISIS video we've seen is a highly polished Hollywood ready production and this one was shot on somebody's old Nokia flip phone?

That's because it could very well be a video made by some "nobody" on a Nokia flip phone.

The link says "suspected" ISIS recruiter.

That means they don't know.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: abe froman

That's because it could very well be a video made by some "nobody" on a Nokia flip phone.

The link says "suspected" ISIS recruiter.

That means they don't know.

Well, it's a bit hard to tell when he doesn't actually get to finish his propaganda speech.

Whoever he is;

From Paris with love

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He and his friend sound quite healthy after that little episode. I would imagine half of them were flying mince?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Is it him screaming like a little girl I wonder?

Sorry, I just REALLY hate ISIS lolz

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...
edit on 1America/Chicago37Mon, 23 Nov 2015 23:37:31 -0600231100000015 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
And hhow do we know that he is a member of daesh ? Because he speaks arabic ? For all you know he could be one fighting against them ? Why would daesh release a video of one of their members getting killed by an airstrike to begin with? But yeah,lets all stand in line and cheer raah raah raah...eventhough the link says "suspected" Isis member. Sheeple eating every turd their MSM serves them.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
And hhow do we know that he is a member of daesh ? Because he speaks arabic ? For all you know he could be one fighting against them ? Why would daesh release a video of one of their members getting killed by an airstrike to begin with? But yeah,lets all stand in line and cheer raah raah raah...eventhough the link says "suspected" Isis member. Sheeple eating every turd their MSM serves them.

Oh come on,

Do you actually think that guy is the saviour of mankind? He is standing there plain clothed in front of a home made bunker. The Syrian Army and it's new friends all wear uniform in combat.

Only ISIS is well known for plain clothed fighters.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

hahahahahahahahah awesome

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

seriously?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Brings new meaning to getting a rocket up your ass .
To Weirdguy .

edit on 23-11-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Why would daesh release a video of one of their members getting killed by an airstrike to begin with?

Yeah, that was my first question. Not a ton of information at the source, basically none. Perhaps this was an airstrike to soften up a target and the video was captured and released or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It would be useful IMO to ask an Arabic speaker to translate what is being said - then the video can be put into context.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join