It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysts Accuse CENTCOM of Covering Up Cooked ISIS Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No , but he can definitely give orders to anyone in the military. And that is everyone. And , unless you have valid , sustainable proof those orders violate military code , you have to follow them.

This is a ridiculous effort as Obama tries to regain "face" in the world. Isis is defeated . Then ISIS is a JV team. Then ISIS is contained . You know , I am not a political expert . But , I am not a veterinarian either . But I know the smell of bull turds when I smell it....

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

If it were not for the digital age and the explosion of online media platforms, CENTCOM and the US administration would have gotten away with their little lies.

I must confess, I was quite ignorant about the Syrian crisis until I stumbled across this little gem on YT. It made me question everything I thought I knew and the usual sources that spoonfeed us all bull#.

The further down the rabbit hole I went, the more horrified I became and realised that the only country doing anywhere near the right thing over there is actually Russia,

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I wouldn't spend too much energy blaming Obama. He'll be gone in a year or so and the next guy/gal won't be any better as the same agenda continues to churn.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I wouldn't spend too much energy blaming Obama. He'll be gone in a year or so and the next guy/gal won't be any better as the same agenda continues to churn.

His administration has done the damage , and will continue till he is out of office. Dont worry yourself though . He still has enough time to finish the job he started......

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Indeed they will! Analysts don't tend o be pushover types, either.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The problem is that this "revelation" is coming on the heels of the Paris and Beirut attacks and recent polls showing that even democrats think that Obama is weak on ISIS.

All anyone has to do is read a paper or watch the news to see that ISIS is not contained or being beaten. Analysts could just log into ATS and see what ISIS is doing.

This is only meant to shift the blame from Obama and Kerry. imho

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The problem is that this "revelation" is coming on the heels of the Paris and Beirut attacks and recent polls showing that even democrats think that Obama is weak on ISIS.

All anyone has to do is read a paper or watch the news to see that ISIS is not contained or being beaten. Analysts could just log into ATS and see what ISIS is doing.

This is only meant to shift the blame from Obama and Kerry. imho

Your words are wise.
IMO,...What happened here is that the White House (possibly through Valerie Jarrett...at Obama's behest) leaned on the analysts to sanitize and skew positively data to fit Obama's political narratives.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Well, yes but really no. Is Obama in charge of CENTCOM? Is he micromanaging it? Probably not. He is given reports from there though, reports that are said to be falsified.

From the article,

Obama himself weighing in on Sunday about the allegations of doctored intelligence.

“I don’t know what we’ll discover with respect to what was going on in CENTCOM,” Obama said, responding to a report about the investigation in The New York Times. “What I do know is my expectation—which is the highest fidelity to facts, data, the truth.”

Typical politician response but CENTCOM and it's leadership will still be around long after Obama is gone and you can start blaming the new guy.

It's amazing how we went from everything being Bush's fault to nothing being Obama's fault. Hes the Commander in Cheif. He's in charge. Have you considered that they reports were crafted to make Obama happy based on Obama's requirements? Havent you ever heard of "yes men"?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

The further down the rabbit hole I went, the more horrified I became and realised that the only country doing anywhere near the right thing over there is actually Russia,

Yeah its awesome how Russia bombs the people fighting ISIS in Syria!
edit on 24-11-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Good thing I'm leaving the Army tomorrow...

I can't stand the thought of working for such corrupt people.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

That's how it works. Presidents are there for us to place blame on while ignoring everyone else, mostly. When Obama is gone people will shift their focus on the next guy, meanwhile the same agendas continue on whether a democrat or republican is in office.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I had a dream from the perspective of being buried in the ruins of your cities, and when I emerged from being buried in the ruins of homes I entered a convoy of IS and from there in the dark a great wild boar attacked the convoy and ripped a fighter off the turret of a humvee with the victims screaming in terror. I was always wondering who or what was this great wild boar that can stike fear into this fighting force.

Perhaps it is Russia. As a veteran of the USA I am not going to say much about what caused the whole situation but rest assured those who were involved will find punishment.
edit on 24-11-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2015 by stabstab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

In July, a group of intelligence analysts at the U.S. military’s Central Command accused their bosses of distorting and selectively editing intelligence reports about the fight against ISIS in order to portray that campaign as more successful than it really was.

And who is the ultimate "boss" in this ? They call him Commander in Chief. This was all staged to make it look like his "sitting on the sidelines" was working .

CENTCOM is in Tampa FL and reports to the Joint Chiefs. JCS then reports to the Sec Def who then reports to the President. Obama does not call down to CENTCOM and ask them to manipulate data. Of course in this case we the data is really just about padding certain officers stats for promotion. ISIS has been in retreat for sometime and the latest multi front advances has cause them a lot of problems. This can be confirmed through the Kurds, Iraqis, Iranians etc. So yo could not fake that info.

What you could do is ad in some numbers. Say if 1000 functioning enemy vehicles had been destroyed and found by your imagery guys in the part of the report where they mention and additional 1000 junk vehicles had also been hit you could send it up that you had destroyed 2000 enemy vehicles.

The attack on Paris is an attempt to boost recruitment for ISIS as it has had a series of set backs as of late. They have lost 25% of their territory in Iraq and a total of 10% in Iraq and Syria. More and more they have to decide where to focus defense and where to retreat. The problem is in time they will be cut off from each other in Iraq and Syria. When that happens the Iraqis will dig in and let ISIS smash itself trying to break through with no air support. ISIS is also likely try a Tet style offensive somewhere hoping that despite it being a military disaster they create the illusion of victory as worked during Tet. Although at this point I do not think they could amass the man power without it getting bombed. That is why they have not managed a real offensive in a long time.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

The US has been bombing ISIS. This about the higher up's at CENTCOM manipulating the data in their favor.

I know. They must have dropped at least seven bombs near them in the last month! The horror!

........and they give them a forty-five minute warning before doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join