It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fast Moving Green Something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
OK well short and sweet. I'm in southwest Michigan about 100 miles east of Chicago. Was sitting in the hot tub at 7:30 EST tonight 11 23 2015 and watched a bright green fast moving something headed from southeast to northwest. Didn't get much of a view was quick and saw it from about 90 degrees above to about 45 degrees over lake Michigan.

That's it , no sound lots of air traffic as usual.

Just waiting for a report!!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

How can you be east of Chicago in SW Michigan?

ETA: never mind. I was confused. Good luck figuring it out.
edit on 23-11-2015 by BeefNoMeat because: Confused

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Green = meteor (or space junk) burning up in the atmosphere. I've seen one myself. It was very fast, less than a second. My wife and daughter saw it, too.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If it was moving from your left to right it may have been the starboard navigation light on an aircraft.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Southwest Michigan here too...I really didn't see anything, but roughly about same time a glimmer light had caught my attention in peripheral vision. Didn't pay any attention since I was focused on other things.
grrr...sorry. Feeling like I missed out again! Hubby says he isn't fixing our hot tub until next spring! I sure miss sky watching in comfort!

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The are long reads but well worth it if you really want to dig into it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've seen a few green shooting stars. I have, however, see a green, ovoid object. It was moving at very high speed, but it didn't seem to be a meteorite. Are there green satellites?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I have heard that some Top Secret craft are using a fuel that burns green- in part to foil people scanning the heavens with (green tinted) night vision scopes.

I myself recently witnessed a green fireball moving south to north almost immediately followed by a tight formation of amber lights retracing it's trajectory in reverse.
edit on 23-11-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

That's sounds interesting, sorry to take away from the thread but I want to hear more about what you seen.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I figure meteor but i have been reading the Green LAdy threads so that's why it ended up in the aircraft forum.

Not much to say . I have a pretty clear view overhead but not to the southeast or northwest the way it was going. It didn't take my whole field of vision unless I missed it when it was directly overhead but the wife would have been facing that way and she missed the whole thing.

Direction was maybe south Bend Ind towards Milwaukee. Total viewing time 1 - 2 seconds but very bright. I don't really know for sure but I think it went dark before it went out of sight over the garage. No tail that I noticed but it was a bright green rather large light. Not a speck

Oh well enough excitement for the night.

I'm about 10 miles north of the Indiana border.

Lots of air traffic so there should be some kind of report

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Direction was maybe south Bend Ind towards Milwaukee. Total viewing time 1 - 2 seconds but very bright. I don't really know for sure but I think it went dark before it went out of sight over the garage. No tail that I noticed but it was a bright green rather large light. Not a speck

That description sounds exactly like a meteor.

The smaller ones are white, but some of the medium-sized ones (such as what it seems you saw) or large fireballs can have color.

edit on 11/24/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Listings
www.amsmeteors.org...

When I added mine this morning there was at least 2 others due north of me at exactly the same time. All Are now gone so I think they are combining the siting with the others. I'll keep an eye on it. I think there was others in the Central time zone but I was in a hurry. 3 different colors, white, white/ orange and mine was green. We're a bunch of great eyewitnesses!!

I definitely saw green and I was thinking Green Lady thats why it's in the Aircraft forum

edit on 24-11-2015 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The reports

reports

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

hey let me chime in here for a sec. this green light. colorwise. deep green, light green? was it just a point or a streak and how long was it? any other colors like amber/yellow or "candle flame" was it homogenous in coloration or was there a gradient. if a streak was there any concistancy or was it lumpy or intermittent?

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ya know it was moving fast as I was relaxing in the hot tub. Bright green large not a speck a match at arms length maybe and bright. No tail not sure if it went behind the garage but think it just went out first. It was definitely green and I didn't see it overhead but I may not have been looking that way.

a reply to: BASSPLYR

top topics

join